Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon (5015 Views)

How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by CastedBlog: 9:15am On May 28, 2018
A lady who got an engagement Proposal on Phone From her Male friend Last Year, has given an update, She accepted, and now They are getting married, According to her she never expected it, Cos she discussed all her Hoes stories with him, And never imagined he would one day be her husband, but he popped the question on phone, and now they are walking down the Isle.

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/he-listened-to-all-my-hoe-stories-edo.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by ayourbamie: 9:18am On May 28, 2018
do u love him too?

2 Likes

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by soberdrunk(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2018
Will they walk down the "Isle' on the phone too? angry

1 Like

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by donstan18: 9:22am On May 28, 2018
He listened to all your HOE stories

That shouldn't be your problem dear, you ladies are hoes, lots of you. So don't condemn yourself that way, it's normal with you all.

The difference is in the packaging and the packaging is the difference

You are so lucky to meet a man maga who proposed to you with your HOE stories. You all v'got Oloshoical stories.

HML

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by delugajackson: 9:38am On May 28, 2018
When you think there is no maga in the 21st century, then a particular one pops out of the blue. Wetin women dey give man chop these days no be here.

Congratulations to the ladies out there who are currently making a name in their hoeing profession. Y'all are the real MVPs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Nobody: 9:44am On May 28, 2018
ayourbamie:
do u love him too?
That's the million dollar question

1 Like

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by folake4u(f): 9:45am On May 28, 2018
wink
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Nobody: 10:04am On May 28, 2018
ayourbamie:
do u love him too?
I wonder o. All i read is he loves me, he loves me, he proposed to me, he buy me ring, he hear my olosho story. He propose after one year. My family are celebrating me, I throway party for them.

No iota of "I love him too" there.

7 Likes

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Archangel15: 10:16am On May 28, 2018
Pussy ass niggars!
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Nobody: 10:27am On May 28, 2018
Before most men learn, its always too late for them. Is it because they didn't grow up with a father figure in their lives or how?

All she's been saying is he loves me, he loves me, there's no I love him there. He opened his eyes and proposed to a hoe he met thru chatting. Ah, some men mumu level is flabbergasting. They don't deserve pity sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Nobody: 10:48am On May 28, 2018
rip to the man cry
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by pocohantas(f): 10:48am On May 28, 2018
ayourbamie:
do u love him too?

Even the bible you all use to preach submission...did not instruct the woman to love the man. Maybe because they know it never ends well to love a man grin

It instructed her to submit (respect) and that's what 99.99999999999999% of men should get in a higher ratio - not love. I know it hurts, but it is what it is. In fact, just ignore me...I am high this morning.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Even the bible you all use to preach submission...did not instruct the woman to love the man. Maybe because they know it never ends well to love a man grin

It instructed her to submit (respect) and that's what 99.99999999999999% of men should get in a higher ratio - not love. I know it hurts, but it is what it is. In fact, just ignore me...I am high this morning.

yes you definitely are!!

and the weed you smoked must be from 2089 undecided

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

on plantain leave abi?
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by pocohantas(f): 12:05pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

yes you definitely are!!

You're right bro.
I'm already roller-skating in the future, y'all still stuck in 2018.

On a serious note, that was the biblical instruction to husband and wife. Eph 5: 22-23. I hope I got it right.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by pocohantas(f): 12:06pm On May 28, 2018
chisco82:
on plantain leave abi?

Isn't that what the bible said? Answer that one first cheesy
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by xynerise: 12:09pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

True...you are not high. Well, submission and the true unconditional love attached. Same love we should have for everyone.

But the question is, how many of you women have that submission today? smiley
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by pocohantas(f): 12:11pm On May 28, 2018
xynerise:

True...you are not high. Well, submission and the true unconditional love attached. Same love we should have for anyone.

But the question is, how many of you women have that submission today? smiley

Make una try love us first...
You men were instructed to love first.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

So this is why you were fucking another nigga whole on phone with your then boyfriend who came on NL here to expose you?
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by xynerise: 12:13pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Make una try love us first...
You men were instructed to love first.
But what the man did up there was a good description of love.. "Ignore the faults".

Abi na "assurance" kinda love you dey find?? cheesy
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by OgahBohz: 12:18pm On May 28, 2018
delugajackson:
When you think there is no maga in the 21st century, then a particular one pops out of the blue. Wetin women dey give man chop these days on be here.

Congratulations to the ladies out there who are currently making a name in their hoeing profession. Y'all are the real MVPs.

wetin be the meaning of MVP..?

been asking pple wey dey use am since and no response ..

abi d just dey use wetin dem nor know?
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by pocohantas(f): 12:19pm On May 28, 2018
Ire2:

So this is why you were fucking another nigga whole on phone with your then boyfriend who came on NL here to expose you?

I deserve a trophy stand in Old Trafford then.
That's some high-grade multitasking.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Isn't that what the bible said? Answer that one first cheesy
Not exaltly, but it emphasizes on that for the women in particular because of this ur highness and sturborn attitude.
Now read Ephesians 5:21.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by pocohantas(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2018
xynerise:

But what the man did up there was a good description of love.. "Ignore the faults".

Abi na "assurance" kinda love you dey find?? cheesy

So, let's hope she submits/respects him in return cheesy

Assurance is relative...
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by austyn0(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

yes you definitely are!!

She has a point broh.
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 28, 2018
Saviour22:
rip to the man cry
if u see wetin many ex oloshos turned wives dey make their husband see ehn... U will be forced to go to ur room..lock the door kneel down and say, ' abba father...biko i beg of u..don't give me an ex runzgirl/olosho as a wife ' cheesy.

1 Like

Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by xynerise: 1:07pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

So, let's hope she submits/respects him in return cheesy

Assurance is relative...

Hopefully.

Yea, but considering the trend, the definition is now one sided grin
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Ayobami7(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

I deserve a trophy stand in Old Trafford then.
That's some high-grade multitasking.

They don't give trophy stand in old Trafford..... Last time I checked it was a stadium not an award winning ground for hoes...
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2018
pocohantas:

You're right bro.
I'm already roller-skating in the future, y'all still stuck in 2018.

On a serious note, that was the biblical instruction to husband and wife. Eph 5: 22-23. I hope I got it right.

wow!!.....................i guess i'm the one high on some weed from the future afterall embarassed

just read the verse and yeah you right!!.....................the bible does demand a man love his wife and in turn, a woman have deep respect for the husband

more like respect should be the utmost quality a wife displays towards the husband before any other thing (including love................even though the first & second commandment for all christains talks about love for God and neighbor being the utmost thing)

PS: It's Eph 5:33 BTW!................but for a lady who hardly gnes to church, you still tried for at least remembering it's at Eph 5 tongue
Re: 'He listened To all My Hoe Stories- Edo Babe Set to Wed Man Who Proposed on Phon by Barzinime(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2018
Most of them are selfish! Like the world evolves around them & thats why it doesnt last
RadicallyBlunt:

I wonder o. All i read is he loves me, he loves me, he proposed to me, he buy me ring, he hear my olosho story. He propose after one year. My family are celebrating me, I throway party for them.

No iota of "I love him too" there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Shoots Husband To Death 48hrs After Wedding, Family In Pains / What Qualities Do Women Find Attractive In Men? / My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.