Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good (1128 Views)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Polygamy Is Key To Long Life- Research / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
I've often listen to some confused educated illiterates both here on nairaland and outside nairaland. They say polygamy it's a sin and it's morally wrong. Please how is it morally wrong? Where in the bible was it written that polygamy is wrong? Polygamy as far as I'm concerned is the best thing that ever happened to Africa. Polygamy creates a balance.

Polygamy allows a man to have varieties of women and also the ability to test his sexual potency. Only real men can marry more than one wife. In a country like Nigeria where the number of females outnumbers the number of males 10:1, it is necessary that polygamy is adequately practiced in order to reduce the number of single women in the country. Though I wasn't born into a polygamous home but I'm going to get married to 7 wives.

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by foolinlove(f): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
thekingisback:
I've often listen to some confused educated illiterates both here on nairaland and outside nairaland. They say polygamy it's a sin and it's morally wrong. Please how is it morally wrong? Where in the bible was it written that polygamy is wrong? Polygamy as far as I'm concerned is the best thing that ever happened to Africa. Polygamy creates a balance.

Polygamy allows a man to have varieties of women and also the ability to test his sexual potency. Only real men can marry more than one wife. In a country like Nigeria where the number of females outnumbers the number of males 10:1, it is necessary that polygamy is adequately practiced in order to reduce the number of single women in the country. Though I wasn't born into a polygamous home but I'm going to get married to 7 wives.

I hope you don't mind they have other husband too smiley
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by foolinlove(f): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
thekingisback:

Anyway, nothing wrong wit being a single woman.
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good for you
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
realy wink
lilyqueen:
Good for you
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

look I'm even doing them a favour by marrying them.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
lilyqueen:
Good for you
thanks dearie. You're blessed.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by Florblu(f): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
The fact that the holy book doesn't pronounced somethings as a sin doesn't mean it is morally right.You are entitle to your own opinion reason why you wanna marry 7 wives so also there are wise and intelligent people who will stick to a wife.
The way some men dig there grave is alarming
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
realy wink

It's not a good idea to me
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by bitchcrafts: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
thekingisback:

Insightful mah nigg, since women of marriageable age outnumbers men in that same age caste, if paired 1:1 ,who's gonna wife the rest? cheesy ; Infidelity will persist with monogamy then. cheesy Ah gatchu bro!

But, 7 is too much nah, u go wound oh grin

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
thekingisback:
thanks dearie. You're blessed.

I'm not supporting your signature idea
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Florblu:
The fact that the holy book doesn't pronounced somethings as a sin doesn't mean it is morally right.You are entitle to your own opinion reason why you wanna marry 7 wives so also there are wise and intelligent people who will stick to a wife.
The way some men dig there grave is alarming
how am I digging my grave? My paternal and my maternal grandfathers were polygamists and they lived for over 85 years. Mine won't be an exception.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Insightful mah nigg, since women of marriageable age outnumbers men in that same age caste, if paired 1:1 ,who's gonna wife the rest? cheesy ; Infidelity will persist with monogamy then. cheesy Ah gatchu bro!
you're a real man. Don't mind some of these Hypocrites here. Some would gladly be second or fourth wives to some nigerian celebrities or even politicians.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by foolinlove(f): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
thekingisback:
look I'm even doing them a favour by marrying them.

Really? Please don't ever marry me, then.
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by kajoula(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
thekingisback:

[size=22pt]If you are a product of polygamy ......
My brother, You will never think in such direction [/size]

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by bitchcrafts: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
thekingisback:
you're a real man. Don't mind some of these Hypocrites here. Some would gladly be second or fourth wives to some nigerian celebrities or even politicians.
Mind them!? Haha! The religion perspective you were even bringing up as exception sef no frown at it. King David, Abraham, Solomon etc dem go enter hell because dem marry plenty? Abeg Abeg Abeg scrap that one!
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by Jay542(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
True that fam. Polygamy is no sin. But i think i'll still stick to the one wife thing. I cant divide the attention.
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by tempem: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
kajoula:

[size=22pt]If you are a product of polygamy ......
My brother, You will never think in such direction [/size]
You dey mind am? He wants to learn by force.

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by dare2differ: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by Creamish(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
...see? and some guys are complaining of the headache they have with 1 wife.. It means they are not real men. Real men are ready to deal with that headache times 7!!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by dillycool(f): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Your view tho..
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Visit this thread to read interesting submissions on matters arising in polygyny, like: Is it advisable for the first and second wife to live together? ; should a man that is not capable of fulfilling the sexual needs of the first wife take a second wife?
https://www.nairaland.com/4112695/polygyny-should-live-second-wife#61411074
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by muller101(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
It's not bad. After all competition increases productivity
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by Pilate2016(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
thekingisback:

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by grad2012(f): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
good luck to you on that.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na / Ldr Girl / My Experience With A Barber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.