Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Know Bae Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Bae Loves You (2783 Views)

When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Check To See If You Boo Or Bae Loves This Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Bae Loves You by Amakamedia(f): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Hey my people! I thought to spread this here before I hear of another heartbreak. Some bae's are not loyal mehn!

So you’ve finally started dating a guy you actually like - he’s a real Christian, funny, charming, thoughtful, and you have no doubt he likes you back. Later, bad boys! This man who always return your calls, who never disappoints on a date, and who is always available starts acting the "baby, I am busy" superstar.

You might think something is wrong with you. Hold up! You are cool. There is NOTHING wrong with you. All you need to do is to determine if this guy is worth the chase or if that pit in your stomach is actually a red flag telling you to cut things off - fast.

I made a couple of research and ask a few questions. Here is how to know if you mean a lot to him (Wait, I don't mean your husband o, you are already stuck with him permanently. Hehehe . . . The "him" here is someone you are dating or being friends with. Okay?) :

1. He Keeps An Eye On You

When you’re out of his sight, he is going to worry for you a lot since you mean a lot to him. He is not going to go crazy on you and text you every five minutes asking you about your whereabouts. No. He will always want to be sure you’re okay. He trusts you and accepts the fact that you’re a grown up woman and you can look after yourself, but he will still insists on making sure that you are okay.

2. He Doesn’t Remind You Of What He's Done For You

He will do his best and go out of the way to make you happy, yet you will never hear him telling it to you like you owe him something. You meant a lot to him and so does your happiness. He does these tiny things to show that you’re important to him – not to win favours in return.

3. He Treats You Like A Lady

I don't need to elaborate on this one. What would you be doing with some guy who doesn't treat you right in the first place? C'mon girl! (you really should visit www.amakamedia.com)

4. He Doesn't Assign Duties On You

When you mean a lot to him, he will not treat you like you are his servant. He will not just assume that you are supposed to do whatever he asks you to and when he asks to. He will respect the fact that you have a life of your own, and have got plans too.

5. He Asks Questions About You

What kinds of questions does he ask you? If he enquires beyond the generic “how was your day?” "have you eaten?" rhetoric and asks specific questions about your interests, family and personal life, this is a sure sign that he’s digging you mehn!

6. He Remembers What You Said

When you mean a lot to a guy, he will notice things about you that others don’t. He’ll recall a movie you mentioned liking and find a way to work it into the conversation. He’ll remember something funny you said and recall it with you later. He’ll know and acknowledge your birthday. (A word of caution, however; if he starts bringing up things you know you’ve never told him, that's a deal-breaker.)

Imagine o! I told one guy I don't drink Coke, and then later he mentioned that Coke is my favourite drink. Una see my point?

NOTE: A guy who’s a player or that is up to no good is going to have trouble with a few of these points. You can tell when a man cares about you. It will be so obvious. Men are really black and white. Women like to complicate things. lipsrsealed

Take a look at the bigger picture before getting your hopes up, but if he starts displaying more than two of these qualities, girl, you’ve got yourself a crush!

Visit www.amakamedia.com for more gists. wink

For relationship gists: www.amakamedia.com/search/label/relationship

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Militant1: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2016
5red bulls

1 Like

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by sinaj(f): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Noted wink

1 Like

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Amakamedia(f): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2016
I see you sinaj!
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2016
Uummm..nice.
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2016
ok
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Kondomatic(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2016
You're wrong op, guys always do what you listed when they're in for the sex and groping only. When a naija guy wants to do something serious with you, he's gonna be tough with you to see how you react to/handle certain things. He's not gonna pamper you cause that's how spoilt brats are made

6 Likes

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Amakamedia(f): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Uummm..nice.

Thanks Queen smiley
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Amakamedia(f): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
You're wrong op,

Lol. Prove me wrong then.
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by GoldenJAT(m): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2016
all the above points can be perfectly executed by a player!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Muvacci(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2016
LuveU2 ignores these things grin

undecided
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Amakamedia:

Thanks Queen smiley

wink keep writing...
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Kondomatic(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2016
GoldenJAT:
all the above points can be perfectly executed by a player!!!
THE Op never jam

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2016
embarassed
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by ouigy99(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2016
All qualities of a player playing the professional league. He gives you all the love and attention in this world, even cooks for you. You will be the only woman in his life for the moment, showering you with affection beyond your wildest dreams.
He will sweep you off your feet and you land on his bed. After getting what he wants from you, he turns into mafia mode, making you wonder what you have done to make him change.
There is no sure way to know some one, be it male or female loves you, for the way Mr A shows love will be different from the way Mr B does based on many reasons like his temprement.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2016
ⓜⓞⓢⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓛⓐⓓⓘⓔⓢ... ⓦⓔ ⓝⓚⓞⓡ? ⓦⓔ ⓝⓞ ⓑ ⓗⓤⓜⓐⓝ?

ⓐⓝⓨⓦⓐⓨⓢ ⓒⓗⓔⓒⓚ ⓜⓨ ⓢⓘⓖⓝⓐⓣⓤⓡⓔ...

1 Like

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by GoldenJAT(m): 7:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
THE Op never jam
u de mind am!!
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Amakamedia(f): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
You're wrong op, guys always do what you listed when they're in for the sex and groping only. When a naija guy wants to do something serious with you, he's gonna be tough with you to see how you react to/handle certain things. He's not gonna pamper you cause that's how spoilt brats are made

Hmmmm . . . Tough doesn't mean that he can't treat his lady right now. A player would not have time to check up on you or listen to bae deepely. No matter how "tough" a guy might be, when he's in love, he would focus his attention on bae.

You guys should stop deceiving ladies jhorr! undecided
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Amakamedia(f): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
ⓜⓞⓢⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓛⓐⓓⓘⓔⓢ... ⓦⓔ ⓝⓚⓞⓡ? ⓦⓔ ⓝⓞ ⓑ ⓗⓤⓜⓐⓝ?

ⓐⓝⓨⓦⓐⓨⓢ ⓒⓗⓔⓒⓚ ⓜⓨ ⓢⓘⓖⓝⓐⓣⓤⓡⓔ...

Check out my blog tommorrow. I'll be revealing secrets about girls.

[url]www amakamedia.com[/url]
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Kondomatic(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2016
Amakamedia:

Hmmmm . . . Tough doesn't mean that he can't treat his lady right now. A player would not have time to check up on you or listen to bae deepely. No matter how "tough" a guy might be, when he's in love, he would focus his attention on bae.

You guys should stop deceiving ladies jhorr! undecided
It's unfortunate that we e-met when I have hung my boots. I would have shown you the real tactis of a serious player. They extra miles when she's worth the chase.
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by JBismarck(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2016
OP what with this your religio-centric semi article. Does it mean real guys can't come from other religions besides Christianity. FYI, Christians aren't up to 30% of the world population. Cultivate a world outlook, look beyond your immediate environment when writing next time except if your article is meant for the people of your faith alone. Then I will advise you move it to religion section.

That said, you have some undisputable facts there. Someone like me, if I'm dating you my attention is on you fully and I could remember almost everything and anything about you in a jiffy. But some players can play these points you enumerated perfectly as well.
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by JBismarck(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
It's unfortunate that we e-met when I have hung my boots. I would have shown you the real tactis of a serious player. They extra miles when she's worth the chase.

It doesn't matter buddy, you can still come out of retirement...lolsssss mean guy.
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by Hazardd(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2016
this is path way to be friendzonedlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by naijaboiy: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Op is right! I won't say much.

Please vote Iamkingzlee for Mr.Nairaland 2016.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by olarhtunji(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2016
NOT IN NIGERIA!!!! NIGERIANS LEAVE U CLUELESS WHETHER ITS A friend zone OR FUUUCK BUDDIES ARENA... I treat my Friends with benefits like a Queen

1 Like

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by sinaj(f): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Amakamedia:
I see you sinaj!
lol

Morning bae
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by LuveU2(f): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:
LuveU2 ignores these things grin

undecided
embarassed
Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by LuveU2(f): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
I think i agree with this. So many very patient and "nice" and "loving" players. One thing is sure, experience beats mere imagination anyday.

Anyway kondomatic we plead for your support in the ongoing mr nairaland competition. Please vote Falconey let's make history. smiley Thank u for reading dear.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by LuveU2(f): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
olarhtunji:
NOT IN NIGERIA!!!! NIGERIANS LEAVE U CLUELESS WHETHER ITS A friend zone OR FUUUCK BUDDIES ARENA... I treat my Friends with benefits like a Queen
You think all Nigerians leave one.clueless? Lwkmd

btw, i hope you dont mind me soliciting for your support of our candidate Falconey for mr nairaland? Your vote is powerful! Come let's make history together, Ola smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by olarhtunji(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2016
LuveU2:
You think all Nigerians leave one.clueless? Lwkmd

btw, i hope you dont mind me soliciting for your support of our candidate Falconey for mr nairaland? Your vote is powerful! Come let's make history together, Ola smiley

does he lick ass? ..... third person today telling me to support ...I will only support anybody that can lick his asshole n send d picture to me

Re: How To Know Bae Loves You by LuveU2(f): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2016
olarhtunji:

does he lick ass? ..... third person today telling me to support ...I will only support anybody that can lick his asshole n send d picture to me
Its well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant / Check Out This Hilarious Replies. / If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.