Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner (1031 Views)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by akinoluyem: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2009
I always believe, a new relationship need no distance for it to grow, otherwise it will not last. Because, it is only a grown up relationship that at least withstand distance separation of the partners to some extent.

This now lead me to a question of "Where is the best place to choose a Life Partner (Husband or Wife)"
Is it around one's area, Church, Mosque, NYSC (Service Year), or others, so that at least you see almost everyday to build the affections before both parties can withstand distance.

Where is the best place pls??
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2009
When are you guys going to understand that there are no hard and fast rule to life . .  There are no rules written down in gold and there are somethings you dont prepare for.

Where you meet your life partner is not relevant. Prostitutes go to church and Virgins go to hotels.

You can date a girl for 3 years and she'll still not be the one and you can meet a girl and in months and even weeks you'll know she's the one!!

Distance do affect r/ships especially new ones, but when something is meant to be, it just happens!!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by justwise(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
Ujujoan:

When are you guys going to understand that there are no hard and fast rule to life . . There are rules written down in gold and there are somethings you dont prepare for.

Where you meet your life partner is not relevant. Prostitutes go to church and Virgins go to hotels.

You can date a girl for 3 years and she'll still not be the one and you can meet a girl and in months and even weeks you'll know she's the one!!

Distance do affect r/ships especially new ones, but when something is meant to be, it just happens!!

I can't say it better than u have done. 100% agree with u
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by CrazyMan(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2009
Your village. don't ask me why?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by sofeo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2009
Anywhere is just ok, Once the person is 100% ok.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by justwise(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2009
sofeo:

Anywhere is just ok, Once the person is 100% ok.

100% ok? are u kidding me? U are not even happy with 50%
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by sofeo(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2009
justwise:

100% ok? are u kidding me? U are not even happy with 50%

There are some people that they are really ok, it doesn't matter the area or where you got them. Even if you meet some good people you would just be like "It's GOD that sent the person to you".

The prayer is that GOD should select your own life partner for you.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by justwise(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2009
sofeo:

There are some people that they are really ok, it doesn't matter the area or where you got them. Even if you meet some good people you would just be like "It's GOD that sent the person to you".

The prayer is that GOD should select your own life partner for you.

Being 'ok' is different, 'ok' could be 40% or 50, but talking about 100% then we are talking about perfect human being, which in my view doesn't exist.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by TheSeeker(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
It is not where you meet a partner, it is who you meet. Although, very few times, where you meet your partner might matter depending on the adaptive nature of the person in question. You'll be surprised that you'll see someone have friends who are armed robbers yet, he may not have the heart to steal a pen. I, for example, eighty percent of my friends smoke but I don't and never did. So, if you meet your meet your partner in an obscene area, she might really not be a bad person but you need to check if she's the type that adapts to her environment, especially the ills of it.

In general though, where you meet your partner doesn't mean that's who she is. Armed robbers and murderers go to church and as well there are lots of good people who don't go to church but party and club. The individual you meet is who you have business with is who you're dealing with not where you meet them.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by biola44: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2009
in da club grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by DaudaAbu(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2009
In the market undecided undecided undecided
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by Enockia(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2009
on the internet
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner by candyshore: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
wat a ques, anywere is ok, dont think its d church cos u might be wrong

(1) (Reply)

Plz Don't Judge Me / Do Girls Enter All Relationships For Marriage? / How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.