Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Can You Marry A Divorcee ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Divorcee ? (1045 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Widower Or A Divorcee? / Is Ir Right To Marry A Divorcee ? :-\ / Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Divorcee ? by montykarl: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
I am into a relationship with a lady and i want to get married to her.
But the issue here is that she has been married to another man .
Should i go ahead and marry her? Please i need your advices.
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee ? by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
montykarl:

I am into a relationship with a lady and i want to get married to her.
But the issue here is that she has been married to another man .
Should i go ahead and marry her? Please i need your advices.

If u are inlove with each other then go ahead, nothing wrong with that
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee ? by MrCork17: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
ermm if she release puuunnny.  why not!!! undecided duh!
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee ? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2011
what is the big deal? is she not a woman? is she not free? ok then. go for it! smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee ? by ethereal(f): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2011
Dont see nothing wrong wit beign a divorcee,it shouldnt b a stumbling block 4 the both of u. I tink her beign divorced 4rm a previous relatnshp would mean she's garnered a wealth of experience dat would prove beneficial 2 both of u,
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee ? by Dsense(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2011
OP.

If she's your taste then why confused? . .Go for her asap.
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee ? by onoerime: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
have you tried find out why she divorce her first man a responsible woman hardly breaks up a relationship so watch out
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee ? by andy1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2011
@op, jst try nd find owt what made her divorce her husband, if it wasnt her fault. Den. U can go ahed nd marry her.
Re: Can You Marry A Divorcee ? by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2011
onoerime:

have you tried find out why she divorce her first man[b] a responsible woman hardly breaks up a relationship so watch out
[/b]

I disgree with u on that, a responsible woman who found herself in. . say for e.g an abusive marriage should leave b4 she is killed. Why do u suddently conclude that the marriage break-down is the woman's fault?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Intimidated. / Honest Advice Needed / My Girlfriend Is Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.