Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor (14884 Views)

Ex-president Shehu Shagari Being Helped By His Aides To Board A Plane (photos) / Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children / Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by PrettyCrystal: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2016
A senior reporter at Tide Newspaper, Kevin Nengia is filled with thanks to God and the governor of Rivers state -Nyesom Wike who reportedly came to his aid during hard times. And in appreciation for that, he has named his daughter after the governor's wife Eberechi Suzzette Wike.

Below is what he shared on his Facebook page;

There is no birthday gift greater than this. She came last weekend. It has been a torturous journey from cancer to pregnancy to safe delivery. Please join me to thank God and Governor Nyesom Wike who came to my rescue. Without our kind and amiable goveror I would have lost both mother and child. Welcome baby Suzette!!!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/man-names-his-baby-after-wikes-wife.html

1 Like

Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by PrettyCrystal: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2016
congrats to u
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by HungerBAD: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Congratulations on your baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by dainformant(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2016
thats appreciation. congrats to the new dad

1 Like

Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by ChangeIsCostant: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2016
happy for u but why Wike naa
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by ORACLE1975(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Wizteaser: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Now we have a governor. Not one bald headed m*r*n.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Give all thanks to God for using him to help you.....

Anyway, welcome baby to our world

1 Like

Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Young03(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2016
That one if the reasons u voted him
be should be there for his subjects
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Buking1: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Front page
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Buking1: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Front page thing
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Ashraf123(f): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Congratulations. I pray this bundle of joy brings more happiness to your home.

Kudos to the Governor
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by PrettyCrystal: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wizteaser:
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by yvonne111(f): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
cool
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by brunofarad(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS

BABIES ARE CUTE.....
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by ibkgab001: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good cool ... Welcome to the world new baby .. This is Nigeria where everything is hard and harder every other day but I pray your parent will have everything to take good care of you .. Naming you Aisha BUhari will not make them help you to work in CBN EXCEPT favour take you there once again you are welcome to Nigeria Africa

1 Like

Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by niceguy7(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Naa him sabi jor
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by adexlamex(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
GOD I WANT PEOPLE TO NAME THEIR CHILDREN AFTER ME O.....that is the meaning of success

2 Likes

Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by StepTwo: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wizteaser:

lol

guy chill now
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
See wayo grin grin
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Kunberg: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Congratulations on your new born baby
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Taryur3(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Waoh...this is interesting...you have to reach an excited state when God pick your call through the Governor...congratulations to the family...for those of you looking upto God for joy like this...yo are next in line for testimony. Sincerely,I love children.
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Kunberg: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
That's a sign of appreciation
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Austino50: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
It has come to our notice that Wike submitted fake tax document to INEC......case loading
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Coolgent(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thank God say no be wike (wicked) name they put
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by bozcojohn5: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A senior reporter at Tide Newspaper, Kevin Nengia is filled with thanks to God and the governor of Rivers state -Nyesom Wike who reportedly came to his aid during hard times. And in appreciation for that, he has named his daughter after the governor's wife Eberechi Suzzette Wike.

There is no birthday gift greater than this. She came last weekend. It has been a torturous journey from cancer to pregnancy to safe delivery. Please join me to thank God and Governor Nyesom Wike who came to my rescue. Without our kind and amiable goveror I would have lost both mother and child. Welcome baby Suzette!!!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/man-names-his-baby-after-wikes-wife.html

Appreciation is an investment for another.

1 Like

Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by vivianbelema(f): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Baby is cute
Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by macarson2k(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Austino50:
It has come to our notice that Wike submitted fake tax document to INEC......case loading

Do you think if governorship election is conducted in River State hundred times change party will win one?

3 Likes

Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by yeyeboi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
happy for u but why Wike naa

E pain am grin

Bad Belle is allowed cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by AdaAnambra: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
PrettyCrystal:

Awwwww. Such a nice gesture.

1 Like

Re: Man Names His Baby After Suzette Wike After Being Helped By The Governor by Sirheny007(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Might as well name his second baby after me....

I want to buy baby diapers for them.... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Communities Protest Against Aregbesola Over 'illegal' Land Acquisition(pics) / APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections / El-rufai Speaks At Chatham House, London [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.