Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? (1052 Views)

Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / Can You Guess My Husband's Profession Just By Looking At My Photo? / Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by unapapadeycraze: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
I think being an artiste is lucrative. Though it is not easy to reach that stardom stage but if you finally reach there, you are gonna be making a whole lot of money.

Considering the huge amount these artistes charge just for a show. To think that it's not even a live performance, they are just going to play their A list song while they sing along, that's all.

What is the most lucrative profession in nigeria?
Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ashawo work

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
barbing
Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by Mediapace: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yahoo yaho.o
Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Being professionally crazy.

The hours are good, you travel a lot angry

Ask Denrele undecidedundecided
Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I think being an artiste is lucrative. Though it is not easy to reach that stardom stage but if you finally reach there, you are gonna be making a whole lot of money.

Considering the huge amount these artistes charge just for a show. To think that it's not even a live performance, they are just going to play their A list song while they sing along, that's all.

What is the most lucrative profession in nigeria?
Hustler Profession
Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by vicstar(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
hmmm,,talking abt profession...

surgeon, pet&gas, mech nd chem engineering grin grin...

Hail my fellow engine students...smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by gozmok1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
peni and Virginia work
Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by elfex(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
there is no fucking lucrative work is depends on u packaging matters alot
Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by callMeAlpha(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Be a politician in Nigeria, ....remember 2 thank me l8ter
Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by unapapadeycraze: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lalasticlala, what's the most lucrative job in nigeria? Is being a moderator lucrative?cheesy.

You know na, let's go therecheesy.
Re: What's The Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria? by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Ashawo work
I concur with u bro, some make nothing less Dan 20k on any given day. And Dats wen there re no customers

(1) (Reply)

Something Great Is About To Happen / Good Morning Fellow Rosmancelander / Woman Exposes Pastor Who Lured Her Into Having Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.