Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD (9701 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mjshexy:
Cool and thanks to S.eun & the organizers. Dearest Mim.zy thanks for the airtime in advance..Lol. Congrats to our winners cheesy

Lollllzzz.thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Chrisrare: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

Yet you came here to beg for recharge card for her?

Btw, what kind of adult male says "duh". You're not only docile but effeminate too? Damn! grin
Duh!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Laveda(f): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by ivyy(f): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
zicoraads:

Where is your balance? tongue

Someone said you unfollowed him some days back, I noticed there and then that you did same too here.

Miss Nairaland over, friendship over too?

Ask ifa grin

We were never real friends to begin with grin tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by ivyy(f): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Even though your campaign team wasn't that strong, u still made it. congrats.
Thanks dearie kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by ivyy(f): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
No wonder undecided

I saw lanicky just run past me today at shoprite, almost knocked me down sef. Guess she must have been racing to buy her some nice Holizie Prezies smiley

Then I saw mimzy with oily lips, munching on Mr Biggs chicken. She was so ferocious, biting and swallowing without even chewing shocked shocked

Then ivyy, saw her at coldstone ordering all the flavors of icecream they had, she was like, "can I get this and this and this and this, ooowie, I want that one too" angry

Easy girls! Easy to blow money, hard to make it, Yao Ming

As for the lovely refiner, u still remain the true winner in my heart. We will surprise u one day wink

Me and ice cream sha shocked shocked

Na only God go save me grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by ivyy(f): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
refiner:
gringrin...

thanks oga seun for fulfilling your promise...we truly do appreciate!

bia lanicky,mimzy and ivyy...were are my shares!...make e no pass this night ooo!cheesy

cc halfricanadian...let the music roll make we shake body small..wink

I dey come tongue just wait small you hear grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
ivyy:

Ask ifa grin

We were never real friends to begin with grin tongue
You really don't have to unfollow people. At least they were there for you when you needed them.

Show some loyalty.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
mimzy:

Lollllzzz.thanks wink
wey the kad.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by daveP(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
( peeps)
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by ivyy(f): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
You really don't have to unfollow people. At least they were there for you when you needed them.

Show some loyalty .

shocked @ bolded, this has nothing to do with the contest. I cherish my friends so there's no question of loyalty here. I understand the need to make a contribution but at least try get an understanding of a situation before making up a conviction.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by ivyy(f): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
daveP:
( peeps)

From here shocked

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2016
ivyy:

shocked @ bolded, this has nothing to do with the contest. I cherish my friends so there's no question of loyalty here. I understand the need to make a contribution but at least try to get an understanding of a situation before making up a conviction.
You cherish your friends, but please understand loads of random people (myself included) must have followed you during the campaign. This is an alternate acct Anyway so im not sure you followed back. Just saying the dudes complaining and might wrongly see you as a 'benefits only' person.. even If that isn't the case. You're a carefree person sha.. please don't unfollow your 'fans'
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by ivyy(f): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
You cherish your friends, but please understand loads of random people (myself included) must have followed you during the campaign. This is an alternate acct Anyway so im not sure you followed back. Just saying the dudes complaining and might wrongly see you as a 'benefits only' person.. even If that isn't the case. You're a carefree person sha.. please don't unfollow your 'fans'

You still don't get my point, there's only one person in question here and it has nothing to do with the contest. Again, this has nothing to do with being carefree and unfollowing my fans biko.

Zicoraads see wetin you done cause tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2016
ivyy:

You still don't get my point, there's only one person in question here and it has nothing to do with the contest. Again, this has nothing to do with being carefree and unfollowing my fans biko.

sha gimme my mtn card make go sleep.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by ivyy(f): 12:22am On Jul 06, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
sha gimme my mtn card make go sleep.

No credit for you tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 06, 2016
ivyy:

No credit for you tongue
?! wat I do.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by DrtroubleM: 12:38am On Jul 06, 2016
ivyy:

You should not only unfollow that dude. You should show him the finger too.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Dygeasy(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2016
refiner:
gringrin...

bia lanicky,mimzy and ivyy...were are my shares!...make e no pass this night ooo!cheesy

cc halfricanadian...let the music roll make we shake body small..wink
Ma'am please I've been trying to reach you.

Please send your bank account details to me. As soon as possible please.

Thank you.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by daveP(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2016
ivyy:

From here shocked
( nodding head to Three idiots' All is well) Ahem, should I be blue with Ivyy or green with envy?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by zicoraads: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2016
ivyy:

Yea, my bad! Sometimes I forget my place and my fingers get ahead of me.

We were never friends. It was all for the contest and the desperation to win it.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2016
Mediapace:
50k can't even sustain me for 1 week lipsrsealed

It ought to be 10million now

Seun Dygeasy you can do it angry
As per boss wey u be..epp us add the rest wink

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Mediapace: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Frozen acct : order by EFCC & BUHARI

They said too much money is kworuption
Jarizod:
As per boss wey u be..epp us add the rest wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Mediapace:
Frozen acct : order by EFCC & BUHARI

They said too much money is kworuption
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by lanicky(f): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
refiner:
gringrin...

bia lani.cky,mimz.y and ivv.y...were are my shares!...make e no pass this night ooo!cheesy

cc halfric.anadian...let the music roll make we shake body small..wink

Bia Refiner, oya send me your world Bank details.... World bank o cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by lanicky(f): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
No wonder undecided

I saw lanicky just run past me today at shoprite, almost knocked me down sef. Guess she must have been racing to buy her some nice Holizie Prezies smiley

Then I saw mimz...y with oily lips, munching on Mr Biggs chicken. She was so ferocious, biting and swallowing without even chewing shocked shocked

Then i.vyy, saw her at coldstone ordering all the flavors of icecream they had, she was like, "can I get this and this and this and this, ooowie, I want that one too" angry

Easy girls! Easy to blow money, hard to make it, Yao Ming

As for the lovely refiner, u still remain the true winner in my heart. We will surprise u one day wink

Hahahahahaha... Shoprite where.. Here in France we don't know what is called shop rite grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by peeparty(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dygeasy:
After weeks of intense and fierce competition amongst eleven beautiful ladies, we eventually got our winners.

WINNER: LANICKY

1st Runner Up: MIMZY

2nd Runner Up: IVYY

On this thread you can catch up with all the events leading up to crowning the winner.

Tɦɑɳkร Mʀ Sɛuɳ Բѳʀ kɛɛpiɳg tѳ yѳuʀ pʀѳɱiรɛ ....ɓʀѳร ɑɓɛg ɳѳ Բѳʀgɛt tɦɛ ɦѳรt tѳѳ ѳѳ.

Yѳu ɗɛรɛʀѵɛ ɑ รpɛciɑʆ cɦuɱtiɳ @ɗygɛɑรy.ɑԲtɛʀ yѳu ɳɑ yѳu wɛʆʆ ɗѳɳɛ รiʀ ..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by lanicky(f): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Funjosh:

Huh.......... Since how many days after

Bro.. My phone was off..so I didn't get the alert in time. grin

Goodevening..how has bn your day? smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Mediapace: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mimzy Lanicky refiner ivyy Mysticgal optional1 Who are you all supporting for MRNAIRALAND
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mediapace:
Miimzy
Lanticky
reftiner
irvyy
Mrysticgal
optiotnal1
Who are you all supporting for MRNAIRALAND

Unapapadeycraze grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by semitunde: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Where's chubbyt?

Cc. Dygeasy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by lanicky(f): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mediapace:
Mi.mzy
Lanic.ky
ref.iner
iv.yy
Mysti.cgal
opt.ional1
Who are you all supporting for MRNAIRALAND

Iamkingzlee dearcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos) / Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) / What's Wrong With Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.