Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (85611 Views)

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by menxer: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Every thing na food.

If dogs are eaten how much more dolphins? Are they supposed to eat grass?

Don't get me wrong, I like dolphins, I never thought it could be found in Nigerian waters.

PS:
See them forming animal loving activist, how many of una be vegetarian?

So all the suya, chicken periperi, isiewu, etc wey una chop for that una mouth bin come from tree?

Abeggggiii

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by UuzbaGuuzba: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
KnightRod:
undecided These people eat dolphins?? Mehn.. Nigeria is finished.. Seriously!

The only condemned food is food offered to idols and your fellow man. Everything else is for eating.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
khalhokage:
A friend of mine working at Shell terminal, Ogulagha Focados in Delta state sent these pics to me.

They caught and immediately butchered it for [b][/b]FISH[s][/s]meat.

I didn't know people ate dolphin too o shocked kiss cry
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by 9jatatafo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Owu dey town
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by 4nobody4every1: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Keneking:
The demise of this aquatic animal is highly regrettable.

But where is lalasticlala sef cry
l am here as usual, l love snake thread though grin grin

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by chachanga: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ahhh, see mugun embarassed!

That Dolphin must have been an avid Telemundo fan.

Dolphin watch Telemundo so tey , e come "buy packaging", come begin mistake Nigeria for Oyinbo country come begin dey mis-waka come Naija tongue?

And to SS where "Point & Kill" na the order of the day.

R.I.P Dolphin! If you come in anoda life, USE your GPS; nor branch Nigeria because Boys are not smiling here o grin!

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Kobicove(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Acts like this make it so clear that the African continent cannot catch up with the rest of the world... angry
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by elopee3000(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
bigtt76:
Pipeline den go blow, people den go kidnap, poor creatures den go kill.... Niger Delta I hail ona all o! grin
is still better than blowing people up inside church, they re hungry and they killed fish what is the offence there ?mean while others thier god is hungry for blood they bomb churches so among them who do u choose the one's that slaugther people's like malu or the one that killed fish for food or bomb pipelines cus government is cheating them choose one

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by SILVA112(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
c dis dolphin way just leave europe to africa '' instead of shwin it lv '' na death una welcome am with '' nawa ooo ''' n dr hapi
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by uvalued(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
naija catch .. kill.. eat animals grin grin grin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by agrovick(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
All these Ijaw boys self
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by MakeWeTalk: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
2ndejoj:
Naija Bet why?
must u chop every thing

My brother ask them oh!
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Agbalanze(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
This one pain me well.. undecided cry
This is what we even pay to have a glance and possibly swim with in other countries..
Shame on them..
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by olatunjithomas(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
ignorance of citizens and negligence on government's part has sentenced this country to 100 yrs of foolishness.

why on earth would they kill that dolphin?........

3 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
cnnamoko:
We really need a law in Nigeria to jail people that kill beautiful and rare animals. Goat, cow, snake don finish?
Snake?? grin grin grin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by KnightRod(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

The only condemned food is food offered to idols and your fellow man. Everything else is for eating.
You have tried.. Clap for yourself.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
i think we Nigerians should be erased from this earth. will some eat dolphins and dogs these are intelligent animals.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by ayindejimmy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Look the faces of terrorist. They should all be arrested. Who kills an innocent creature like that?That poor dolphin must av taken a wrong turn.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Stylz69(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mercury poisoning
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
True to what some people said when Seyi Shay shared the pic of herself playing with a dolphin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Proffdada: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
One word : SAVAGES!!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Kinsworld42(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Freiburger:
Mehnnnnn. Killing a dolphin for food? shocked shocked
That's 9ja for you
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Davidolives(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
chai I feel like cursing these people no common sense.this one pain me ooooooooooo
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Sayelabola(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
modestofynest:
If hunger don't reach to dey kill dolphin for Nigeria then I give up, it over

Bros wake up.

Lia Mohammed has just promised to resurrect the dolphin before this year's fasting begin. grin

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by mokoshalb(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
I see, lizards, cockroaches and the likes are now rare, knowing well the condtion of the country...

Even octopus, starfish will meet the same fate if captured by Nigerians....

Smh...
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Why kill nature's beauty
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by MrPresident1: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Daniel 4:33
The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' s feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

The shame of a once glorious people who have been reduced to animals and beasts, all because of disobedience.

Everybody come and see the shame of king Nebuchadnezzar cry cry cry great king reduced to savage beast
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by ebuclassic18(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
khalhokage:
A friend of mine working at Shell terminal, Ogulagha Focados in Delta state sent these pics to me.

They caught and immediately butchered it for meat.

I didn't know people ate dolphin too o shocked kiss cry

idiots de form boss,,,,,,why killing it
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by itsmisterdavid: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
TOO BAD.

JUST TOO BAD
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by misterjosh(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
adenine02:
the second pix is a killer whale

9ija everything na food
Yea I noticed that there were pics of two different creatures... A dolphin's mouth is pointed but the pic with the open jaws is definitely not that of a dolphin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Laveda(f): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
KnightRod:
undecided These people eat dolphins?? Mehn.. Nigeria is finished.. Seriously!

This is Nigeria.. I'm not really surprised..
They eat anything..
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
prinsam30:
I can see some comments like, why do they have to kill it? why not take it to the Zoo? why not create an artificial beach or pool? why killing an harmless animal like that?
harmless fish wey u no train from small, I wonder how una dey take reason sef

Shey na crime now make person kill eatable animals chop for this country where almost everything seams to stay Stagnant?

person go do fishing, come catch big fish una say make him go put am for zoo or artificial pool, I tire for una oooooh

see better meat abeg

Won't the fishermen earn more if they sold it to conservators?

Somebody like Peter of PSquare for instance will be happy to buy this dolphin and build a tourist pool for it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion / How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.