Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics (54185 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / Boko Haram Attacks Military Location In Damaturu, Kills Captain, 5 Sold / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by bigiyaro(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
Buhari is the worst president i've seen since my lifetime... absolutely incompetent
sorry for ur life time, ur brain need formating.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by southpole: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
Buhari is the worst president i've seen since my lifetime... absolutely incompetent

It means your were born after GEJ left office

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by shenaxy: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Military zone? U fumble....
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by stevenosa(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
You get problem.
L
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by shenaxy: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Military zone? U fumbled....
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Danyahaya: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
henrydadon:
undecided
since have been born have never heard of any Christian extremists carrying out any barbaric act like this.
Christian - no bomb no killings..free way of life

Islam -bomb the hell out of them self and expect to go to heaven

Islam is definitely one of the worst religion on earth

Am not saying something is wrong with Muslims but there something definitely wrong with the religion islam
Your research is narrow and you are required to go back to history of your world.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
d mumu woowoo oooh
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by suxess18(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
henrydadon:
undecided
since have been born have never heard of any Christian extremists carrying out any barbaric act like this.

Am not saying something is wrong with Muslims but there something definitely wrong with the religion islam
Well, l dn't blame u.
I believ u ar out of ur sense for saying all these, cos u dn't knw that most of so called BH are not muslims bt hiding under d umbrella of d bandits in d religion to terorizing this nation and blackmailing islamic religion...
No true muslims ar those who bombing and killing innocents' souls.
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Kgdavid(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
this report does not add up to me.

A lone spy attempting to gain access to a military installation?

1. if his mission was to carry out recon, then he would have needed to blend in but,

2. Carrying arms and wearing camoflage makes one stand out and

3. a rational person would only carry arms if he came to fight but then why would he come alone?
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Teespice(f): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
smogup:
You can knw he is a boko haram from his mouth and teeth

not even boko haram.

he resembles smoked grass cutter. see the teeth na.
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Usman212s: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
Ode read the topic...
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by skyo78(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kgdavid:
this report does not add up to me.

A lone spy attempting to gain access to a military installation?

1. if his mission was to carry out recon, then he would have needed to blend in but,

2. Carrying arms and wearing camoflage makes one stand out and

3. a rational person would only carry arms if he came to fight but then why would he come alone?

Exactly my thoughts.
The spy story get K-leg......
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Jacks14: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
sadist spotted....buhari has reach where non in your entire generation can never reach..keep on with the hate loser
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Looks like he was dressed on that....
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Larynx:
if u ve him as an uncle, I'm sure ur life will never be like this.... I doubt if any of ur relative (born or unborn) can ever reach buhari 's height of success
You're wicked ooo bros grin. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by suxess18(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
henrydadon:
undecided

U are nothing but an unchained mad dog. Ur research is very narrow.
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by NZAGHA(f): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
#ThumbsUp! Who wan quote me say dis guy no talk tru?:/
henrydadon:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by geraldmezi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
bombing for peace z like f**king for virginity
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by anataala: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
IPOB
kendrick9:
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Godblessaplus1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chia
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by ohhi: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
henrydadon:
undecided

Google Lord Resistant Army of Uganda
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Kunberg: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
God will continue to catch dem
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Kunberg: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
I pray god will help our government to eradicate them
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by frisky2good(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Do spies go around heavily armed?

dainformant:
The patrol team of 157 Task Force Battalion, 7 Brigade, on Monday ambushed and killed a Boko Haram terrorists spy at Barwati village, Kukawa Local Government Area.

The insurgent who was on reconnaissance mission to infiltrate the troops’ position, was killed while trying to gain entry into military location.

The team recovered 1 AK-47 rifle, 59 rounds of 7.62mm (Special) ammunition, one 40mm x 46mm BGL2 grenade, 1 bandolier and 3 AK-47 rifle magazines from him.

Troops have intensified vigilance and high level of alertness as they continued with efforts of clearing the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists in their Area of Responsibility.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/boko-haram-spy-shot-dead-while-trying.html
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by vanhayor(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
He shld av joined d soldiers in killing BH right?
Or maybe hang himself.....
Its obvious u dnt knw wah u re saying
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by DonBrany(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
stupid man, he will rest in HELL
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by DonBrany(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Why is his head intact?

Did the shooter run out of ammo?

I think the perp is still moving and needs to be shot more just to be sure.

No mercy. None.
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Ghost447(m): 2:58am On Jul 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
are u planning on dying now? u will still see presidents worse than him. Time still dey
He said "Since his life time", not "all his life time".
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by MRBrownJ: 4:32am On Jul 06, 2016
one bullet to the back of the head is just what is needed to deal with such criminals, as well as all the pedos, rapists, murdering armed robbers, ritualist, without forgetting any polithieves. a firing squad is too good/costly for these animals.
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by sindan: 4:32am On Jul 06, 2016
kendrick9:

God bless you, that man is useless he is a waste of space, I've got no respect for him he is a terrorist & Nigerian should have been better without a president than having him there.

*I spit on dullard buhari's head lights my cigarette and continues to watch soccer *
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by ClintonDal(m): 5:02am On Jul 06, 2016
Not trying to dispute the fact that he is not a BH member but which terrorist does recon and tries to infiltrate a camp crawling with the military while wearing that camo and with such heavy artillery? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana / Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.