Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics (54182 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / Boko Haram Attacks Military Location In Damaturu, Kills Captain, 5 Sold / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by mrowen279(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
good
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by makingsenseeky: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Who e epp?
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Larynx(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Happy eid fitri celebration to all our Gallant army who r far away in sambisa forest..... May God give u strength to overcome n conquer.....
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by makingsenseeky: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nonsense grin
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by ofemigeorge(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Is there no Boko Haram android game.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

ahn ahn

I think U should be proud of our great army.

U seem saddened by the fact that these insurgents are losing the battle. hence Ur grasping unto straws
I feel no joy when a human being dies untimely. Whether terrorist or soldier
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Cityguy: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Am I a sadist? This kind of news gladdens my heart. Don't know why grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by goodlifehyd(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
EPIC!!!!!
Larynx:
if u ve him as an uncle, I'm sure ur life will never be like this.... I doubt if any of ur relative (born or unborn) can ever reach buhari 's height of success

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Spybradd: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
MisterB13:
At least he ain't turning blind eye like his predecessor. If his immediate predecessor had tackled issues head-on like he is currently doing, you would propbably have seen his 6yrs tenure is not only the worst in Naija's history but the greatest set back a developing nation can have. angry

i pray u dont blame gej when u get to 70yrs and miserable..
Zombie
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by makingsenseeky: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Interesting
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Spybradd: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
They have killed a northerner,buhari go vex o grin
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Wolex143: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Rest in peaces
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ishilove:

I feel no joy when a human being dies untimely. Whether terrorist or soldier

My dear, Some individuals are extremely dangerous to humanity in totality.

They derive joy in seeing millions of people dying at once.

These individuals must die dear. For the greater good, they must die.

I really feel bad when I remember that some of the insurgents are my countrymen.

But they must die dear. Else we perish.
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by pepigeorge(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
dem no kill am well sef

the dead can't add speak....he maybe innocent
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
Buhari is the worst president i've seen since my lifetime... absolutely incompetent

Shutup that mouth

Too much of kid on Nairaland this days

Seun please restrict some boys from registering on this site

But, kendrick9 which class are you in the primary school?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

My dear, Some individuals are extremely dangerous to humanity in totality.

They derive joy in seeing millions of people dying at once.

These individuals must die dear. For the greater good, they must die.

I really feel bad when I remember that some of the insurgents are my countrymen.

But they must die dear. Else we perish.
You are very correct, but it still makes me sad.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Thobiy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
wazobaaa:
Gud work by our military
Good development
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by wickedworld: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
smogup:
You can knw he is a boko haram from his mouth and teeth

Funny
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by deloon(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
We don't have to be informed of every move the military makes.
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by MisterB13: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is an unfair conclusion, I must say.

To enlighten you... Islam is an Arabic word for Peace. The teachings of Islam is nothing but peace, tolerance and accomodation. The fact that some 'weeds' in the religion have been brainwashed with ill-teachings does not warrant this your lopsided conclusion. The decision to harm a fellow being is purely humanly - a human that decides to hurt another should be blamed, not his choice of his religion.
My sincere prayer to God almighty is that my precious religion, Islam, be cleansed of the animals who have bastardized it so its divine glory is restored to the era when the attitude of an ideal muslim is enough to win a soul over.

#SalamAlaekum

henrydadon:
undecided
since have been born have never heard of any Christian extremists carrying out any barbaric act like this.
Christian - no bomb no killings..free way of life

Islam -bomb the hell out of them self and expect to go to heaven

Islam is definitely one of the worst religion on earth

Am not saying something is wrong with Muslims but there something definitely wrong with the religion islam

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by UGWENNA: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
Buhari is the worst president i've seen since my lifetime... absolutely incompetent

This statement is the worst senseless comment I've seen since my lifetime.... absolutely incompetent. Pls someone should tell me the connection between "worse president", and gallent soldiers killing a boko haram spy
Mr absolutely competent, where were you when the absolutely incompetent became your president?
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ishilove:
You are very correct, but it still makes me sad.
Sacrifice means necessary evil
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by omokunbi86(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:

How does your comment relate to the story? Wailing wailer oshi!!!!! Kindly take the next available route to the lagoon. You won't be missed
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Ifebazz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Them nor dey finish? Nigeria population should not be up to 150m at this rate of killings though.
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by MisterB13: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks for the prayer but please read, understand my post again and compare with the definition of "blame" your dictionary gives you.

fyi, I will be 70 and awesome, cos I will have no course to blame anyone.

Spybradd:

i pray u dont blame gej when u get to 70yrs and miserable..
Zombie
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by mcversatile(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
mikron:
kill them all cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Azord(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
kendrick9:
what is buhari's own with dis one pls
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by Spybradd: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
MisterB13:
Thanks for the prayer but please read, understand my post again and compare with the definition of "blame" your dictionary gives you.

fyi, I will be 70 and awesome, cos I will have no course to blame anyone.

gudluck...
And its cause not course o...u want us to call u 70yr old nepa bill degree holder now,ba?
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by gonkraziiiiii: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
I really don't understand what they tell dez Ppl sha...I wake up eday thinking of how to make my life better,grow in my bizz and make my family happy...someone is on a mission knowingly ooo dat wld kill him ...we wld die someday but do u want to die acting actor&bozz for a stupid set of Ppl...Na wa oooo...all dis Muslims I don't kno what dey tell dem but m 100% sure dey have palm oil n sand in dier head...dier mumu Na die

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by MisterB13: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Gdluck to u too pal
Thanks for the correction.

Feel free... wink

Spybradd:

gudluck...
And its cause not course o...u want us to call u 70yr old nepa bill holder now,ba?
Re: Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics by crownwealth: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death / Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.