Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? (15478 Views)

What Perfume Do U Use And How Much Does It Cost? / Dudu Oshun. Does It Tone? / G-string Fever:how Does It Feel To Wear It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by TOPE20001(f): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2009
eldee:

Una no go school??
She said sumn about splitting bills, like paying half her bill tongue tongue.

Dnt lie . . .u didnt say anything like that cheesy
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by tubabie(f): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Wetin be portfolio?
Do u mean whatchumacallit?

Don't know whatchu mean?

eldee:

I know why I'll hang around [size=3pt]cus I'm into one of your friends[/size]
Bt why do you want me around you so much?? cheesy cheesy
Pls have a blast  wink[size=4pt]Though I got no idea who that is [/size]
hmmmmmm as for your 2nd point, I've told ya your mind races ahead of you. Slow down smiley
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by chika98: 12:10am On Sep 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

. . . . . . .And Britney Spears is a virgin.
Wonders do happen. Everyday infact!
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by TOPE20001(f): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2009
chika98:

Only una chop 70 quid food? Na wa o. Babe wetin you kon order na?LOL JK
Yeah going out these days can be  expensive sha

we were shocked wen we saw the bill ourselves . . .like wetin we chop grin
but we split the money sha cool
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by chika98: 12:11am On Sep 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

we were shocked wen we saw the bill ourselves . . .like wetin we chop grin
but we split the money sha cool
One of those we are just friends situation huh? grin
No mind me jare
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by Uche2nna(m): 12:11am On Sep 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

If you want more from those dates, it's up to you to get with an ambitious go-getter babe that can groom herself; [b]otherwise,
the cost of maintaining her high-maintenance profile will fall squarely on your shoulder[/b]s.  If you ain't got the cash to keep her looking sexy and posh, she will bolt for the next man.

Thats the point I was trying to make , albiet sub'tly, and Miss Tope and Finemocha decided to misconstrue. Now Tope is accusing me of not even understanding the whole thread  grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by TOPE20001(f): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2009
Uche2nna:

Thats the point I was trying to make , albiet sub'tly, and Miss Tope and Finemocha decided to misconstrue. Now Tope is accusing me of not even understanding the whole thread grin

Lmao . . . uche, stop lying cheesy grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by eldee(m): 12:13am On Sep 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

Yeah eldee, I understand your point. We are talking about just getting dates. Those guidelines would suffice, seventeen-year-old or not.

Erm . . . It's Mr Legend to you tongue tongue grin

If I were to type in 'neat' and 'have a goal for the future' into my missus search engine, do you know how many results I'll get??
Results 1 - 10 of about 170,000,000 for have a future goal  grin grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by C2H5OH(f): 12:17am On Sep 09, 2009
LMAO grin grin of course your goal could be to become a bicycle-wheel repairman. You would still get dates (see TOPE and co), just not the upper-class babes. grin grin grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by eldee(m): 12:18am On Sep 09, 2009
tubabie:

Don't know whatchu mean?
Pls have a blast  wink[size=4pt]Though I got no idea who that is [/size]
hmmmmmm as for your 2nd point, I've told ya your mind races ahead of you. Slow down smiley
grin grin grin grin
Aiite then, I promise to stay around if you want me to wink tongue

TOPE2000!:

Dnt lie . . .u didnt say anything like that cheesy
Chei . . .
Were you not the one talking of how I split bills on date?? cheesy cheesy
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by TOPE20001(f): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

LMAO grin grin of course your goal could be to become a bicycle-wheel repairman. You would still get dates (see TOPE and co), just not the upper-class babes. grin grin grin

Thunder fire your yansh n laptop sad cheesy

eldee:

Chei . . .
Were you not the one talking of how I split bills on date?? cheesy cheesy

Yes and u said if u asked a girl out to dinner, its ur right to be pay . . .no? grin cheesy
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by Sauron1: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2009
tubabie:

Don't know whatchu mean?

Define portfolio. . . . .

chika98:

Wonders do happen. Everyday infact!

Still waiting for the 'wonder' that would prove i have got 2 kids somewhere.
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by eldee(m): 12:25am On Sep 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Yes and u said if u asked a girl out to dinner, its your right to be pay . . .no? grin cheesy

I made that comment in the same post . . .
Off the top of me head, I went 'Why should I ask her to split te bills, she's worth more than the £30-35 . . .'
Come on cheesy cheesy

C2H5OH:

Are you trying to imply that Tope and Co are lower level chics??
That's stale news cheesy cheesy
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by TOPE20001(f): 12:28am On Sep 09, 2009
eldee:

Are you trying to imply that Tope and Co are lower level chics??
That's stale news cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehehehe . . . . . . yes o we are lower level chics thats why we dont date broke ass negros like you tongue
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by tubabie(f): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Define portfolio. . . . .

Lets see in a firm way what you can do, have done and propose to do. Pictures, testimonials etc will be welcome tongue grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by C2H5OH(f): 12:32am On Sep 09, 2009
lol tope sorry o cheesy
angry
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by eldee(m): 12:32am On Sep 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Hehehehehehehehe . . . . . . yes o we are lower level chics thats why we dont date broke ass negros like you tongue
That exactly what I thought . . . sister from my church tongue tongue cheesy

C2H5OH:

lol tope sorry o cheesy
angry
@C2H5OH
I heard that chics like Tope are like Ramsey, high transfer fee, low wages . . . grin grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by Sauron1: 12:33am On Sep 09, 2009
tubabie:

Lets see in a firm way what you can do, have done and propose to do. Pictures, testimonials etc will be welcome tongue grin

Husband snatchers will cart me off if i put that on the webspace.
I am like a superb player while you are a manager.
Better sign me now before the Real Madrids, Man Utds and the Chelseas of this world poach me.
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by TOPE20001(f): 12:34am On Sep 09, 2009
eldee:

That exactly what I thought . . . sister from my church tongue tongue cheesy
@C2H5OH
I heard that chics like Tope are like Ramsey, high transfer fee, low wages . . . grin grin

Dont worry hun, i get the msg but i still dont do 'little guys' cool cheesy if u know what i mean grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by tubabie(f): 12:35am On Sep 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Husband snatchers will cart me off if i put that on the webspace.
I am like a superb player while you are a manager.
Better sign me now before the Real Madrids, Man Utds and the Chelseas of this world poach me.

hehehehehe I guess doing a Wenger on you is bad for Business tongue
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 09, 2009
High maintenance my foot! grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by TOPE20001(f): 12:38am On Sep 09, 2009
stillwater:

david said u r high maintenance, are u denying this? grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by chika98: 12:39am On Sep 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

David is now Stillwater?
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by eldee(m): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2009
stillwater:

'Your legs' you meant to say cheesy wink

TOPE2000!:

Dont worry hun, i get the msg but i still dont do 'little guys' cool cheesy if u know what i mean grin
Erm . . . u're getting that wrong message mate cheesy cheesy
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Where was that? grin

eldee:

'Your legs' you meant to say cheesy wink

I hope they killed you where you are. cheesy
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by TOPE20001(f): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2009
eldee:

Erm . . . u're getting that wrong message mate cheesy cheesy

Yea . . . .  tongue grin cheesy

chika98:

David is now Stillwater?

shhhhhhhhh . , mum is the word cheesy grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by deji2009(m): 12:45am On Sep 09, 2009
I hope they killed you where you are.

certainly
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by TOPE20001(f): 12:45am On Sep 09, 2009
stillwater:

Where was that? grin

David told me himself cheesy

deji2009:

certainly

LOL grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by chika98: 12:47am On Sep 09, 2009
mum I shall remain then
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by Sauron1: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2009
tubabie:

hehehehehe I guess doing a Wenger on you is bad for Business tongue

Very bad for business.
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by eldee(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2009
@Sauron
Is it me or did we all miss Stilly's potential?? grin grin

stillwater:

I hope they killed you where you are. cheesy

Nah . . . I'm a changed man
Move it up five inches and see if the killing starts grin grin
Re: High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates? by Pataki: 12:53am On Sep 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Very bad for business.
Will you and tubabie tell ferguboy to come and learn how to dress like a man from Prof Wenger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Tattoo In Lagos? / Awesome Beauty Products Reviews From I Look Dope With Chris Konor / How To Revive Your Old Wig. (synthetic/human Hair)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.