Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife (1253 Views)

Cia Declassified Report On Gen. Gowon Regime,post Civil War ( Pic) / Ex-biafra Warlord, Col. Ogbonnaya Oji (rtd) And Wife Dies / The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife by i8sins(m): 5:22am On Jul 06, 2016
Major General Yakubu Gowon succeeded General Agunyi Ironsi as Head of State of Nigeria, on the 1st of August 1966 as a result of the Coup d’état of July 29 1966, when he was just 32 years old and a bachelor.
To change from the status of a bachelor Head of State, he got his legal spouse in Ibadan,- A University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan trained nurse; Miss Victoria Zakari, whom he married in April 1969, with Navy Commodore Akinwale Wey, the Chief of Staff, Supreme Military Council as his best man at the marriage.

Re: Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife by tit(f): 5:23am On Jul 06, 2016
the butcher of 2 million nigerians

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 06, 2016
Who e EPP??

BTW, Today is my birthday.

Hit the 'like' button if you wish me long life and prosperity and the 'share' button if you go like chop cake(Ram)

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife by chriskosherbal(m): 5:41am On Jul 06, 2016
A real flash back.
Re: Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 06, 2016
tit:
the butcher of 2 million nigerians

What are you talking about?
Re: Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife by benedictnsi(m): 5:54am On Jul 06, 2016
They look cute..... I mean very cute

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife by jieta: 6:00am On Jul 06, 2016
h
Re: Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife by attackgat: 6:02am On Jul 06, 2016
The man who went to the East to kill over 3 million people in the name of keeping Nigeria one (although the only he was after was Oil)

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife by Mologi(m): 6:22am On Jul 06, 2016
Fine boy and fine gurl
Re: Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife by HeGeMon(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2016
B4 nko is the oil yours?
attackgat:
The man who went to the East to kill over 3 million people in the name of keeping Nigeria one (although the only he was after was Oil)
Re: Rare Picture Of Gen. Gowon (rtd) And Wife by attackgat: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2016
HeGeMon:
B4 nko is the oil yours?

Of course, the indigenous people who own the land own the Oil.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exposed!!!! Read: Patience Jonathan , Her Money Ritual And Her Meaning Of Peace / You Can’t Sell Nigeria’s National assets, Senate Tells FG / Okonjo-iweala: I'm Not Interested In Becoming Nigeria’s President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.