Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers (28629 Views)

Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by zeberebe: 4:00am On Jul 07, 2016
brize:
One thing i want my yoruba brothers to understand is that, they no longer controls Nigeria media outfit(everyone has his own media mouthpiece) so i urge them to minimize how they lie to the general public, this days it only take a second to dismantle all their lies........... We citizens are watching and thank God some of us can separate the truth from propaganda. My humble advice.

Thanks my lying brothers from South West land.
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by zeberebe: 4:00am On Jul 07, 2016
obumkeke:
The FG is confused...
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by zeberebe: 4:01am On Jul 07, 2016
hagmond1:
may your deliverance come speedily
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by teebillz: 4:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Martins301:
I pity for the Avengers. See how they are making life miserable for ordinary Nigerians in the name of fighting government. Diesel price and kerosene price have skyrocketed and electricity generation is tumbling. Who is suffering the most? Common Nigerians. NDA you guys and your generations will never know peace.

You elected a government, didn't you? No sane citizen blames an individual or group for the failings of its government.
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by sunshine1974(m): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Dis people just dey dash demselves post......Brig. General Agbinigbo.....lol
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by dragunov: 6:05am On Jul 07, 2016
bezimo:

Rather its you and your daft Buhari that wont know peace.
Late President Yaradua who negotiated with those folks in the Niger Delta which consequently minimised restiveness in the region.Was he stupid to do that?

The NDA terms are clearly spelt out but Buhari hasn't demonstrated genuine commitment to address them or at least reach a win-win situation and you expect things to be normal.
Clearly, you are one of these miscreants who sadly think they are bigger than the state. What these scallywags are doing is not going to last for long. For those that can read inbetween the lines, Garba Shehu's comments portend that the FG's bristtling for an offensive and its going to be very very sudden. What the NDA is doing is criminal and is not going to augur well for Nigerians living in that zone, i tell you. Mark my words.
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by bezimo(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2016
dragunov:

Clearly, you are one of these miscreants who sadly think they are bigger than the state. What these scallywags are doing is not going to last for long. For those that can read inbetween the lines, Garba Shehu's comments portend that the FG's bristtling for an offensive and its going to be very very sudden. What the NDA is doing is criminal and is not going to augur well for Nigerians living in that zone, i tell you. Mark my words.

Your brain is obviously not working hence the garbage you just wrote, if you have nothing reasonable or constructive to say please get lost, I dont have time for deranged folks.
Besides be aware that I wont condescend to dignify your daftness with a further response, you can tell your Buhari to go ahead with the offensive on the ND region then we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by dragunov: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2016
Akpan107:
most clueless government...
Even calabar man self don de shuk mouth. This gofment don suffer.
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by dragunov: 6:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Akpan107:
most clueless government...

Even calabar man de shuk mouth! This gofment don suffer
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Basalt(m): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Martins301:
I pity for the Avengers. See how they are making life miserable for ordinary Nigerians in the name of fighting government. Diesel price and kerosene price have skyrocketed and electricity generation is tumbling. Who is suffering the most? Common Nigerians. NDA you guys and your generations will never know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Spybradd: 7:05am On Jul 07, 2016
MARKone:

If you like o, be spitting like a pregnant mad woman, na your saliva you go dey waste. I don't give a hoot about u or your so called dullard president. I am more concerned about the ripple effect of these bombings on the average Nigerian, which I believe you are also affected. No matter how bad things are, Nigeria is a very big entity, no group believe me can hold her hostage. It Is just a matter of time, this NDA will fizzle away after they've been settled. So my dear child, stop spitting, take a chill water if yo have light and go to sleep, inugo.

thats how u all go,thats what u all say,nobody,none of u ever remembers or makes mention of the plights and degradation of the niger deltans over the years b4 the advent of the nda. All u all notice is the whenever the 'effects are upon nigerians'.... May God deal with you all.
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Spybradd: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2016
bezimo:

Your brain is obviously not working hence the garbage you just wrote, if you have nothing reasonable or constructive to say please get lost, I dont have time for deranged folks.
Besides be aware that I wont condescend to dignify your daftness with a further response, you can tell your Buhari to go ahead with the offensive on the ND region then we shall see.

see finishing,see upper-cut hehehe...that sophisticated zombie,dragunov or whatever is a huge pile'a shii_it..
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by everozone: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Garba Shehu spoke out of frustration.He should be pittied for.
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Shi* Nawa sha
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Omeokachie: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2016
And the lying spirit takes over Garba Shehu! His deliverance will require a trip to oke agbara tamodi.
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Unfortunately for the government, not only them have access to the media, so they can put out whatever lies they deem fit
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2016
I am not surprised, it's a case of giving a dog a bad name,the government has never been sincere on Niger Delta issue, always window dressing and dodging the main issue, let them atleast develop the region, so these guys will have no excuse to agitate, agitate,simple, or is this one rocket science again?
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by ancientbanana: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2016
amaechi1:

My brother you are right. That is the consequences of handing over the security of our territories to individual who are hell bent to enrich themselves. Sometime, I wonder where and why on earth can a sovereign state allows individuals with criminal records close to the seat of power.
e.g pmb, amaechi, sheriff, Fashola, Wike, Aregbesola, burunti and many more
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2016
I thought General Agbinibo's first name was "Murdoch" but these days it's being spelled "Mudoch". I think we might have an impersonator on our hands.
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by mindtricks: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2016
brize:
I may not support Avengers but i surely support the truth. Thanks.
We expect truth from FG always

Sadly, that expectation our FG may never meet.
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by tiwiex(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Martins301:
Is this your final solution or suggestion? Or you want to phone Garba Shehu?
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by tiwiex(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
imagrg:
Some Nigerian are still far from being civilized. It baffles me to still see some people expressing tribal sentiments over issues that can be better resolved through dialogue. The Ibo express hatred for the Yoruba or the Hausa or the other way round, over issues of national concern. The fight for national unity claimed the lives of many in the past. Because I witnessed this personally, I pray fervently, it doesn't happen again. Niger Delta Avengers, please, embrace dialogue. Don't let the innocent people of Niger Delta suffer unceremoniously. President Buhari has good intentions for this country. Be patient with him please. Let those frustrated individuals who call for war seek for a better alternative - go and embrace any transformer close to your house and let those who have value for life remain in peace and unity!

Go and embrace the closest transformer? So much for your advice on dialogue. PMB does not even sound so conflicted.
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2016
brize:
One thing i want my yoruba brothers to understand is that, they no longer controls Nigeria media outfit(everyone has his own media mouthpiece) so i urge them to minimize how they lie to the general public, this days it only take a second to dismantle all their lies........... We citizens are watching and thank God some of us can separate the truth from propaganda. My humble advice.

Thanks my lying brothers from South West land.

Someone is apparently sick upstairs.
Re: Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers by obiak4(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
imagrg:
Some Nigerian are still far from being civilized. It baffles me to still see some people expressing tribal sentiments over issues that can be better resolved through dialogue. The Ibo express hatred for the Yoruba or the Hausa or the other way round, over issues of national concern. The fight for national unity claimed the lives of many in the past. Because I witnessed this personally, I pray fervently, it doesn't happen again. Niger Delta Avengers, please, embrace dialogue. Don't let the innocent people of Niger Delta suffer unceremoniously. President Buhari has good intentions for this country. Be patient with him please. Let those frustrated individuals who call for war seek for a better alternative - go and embrace any transformer close to your house and let those who have value for life remain in peace and unity!
Can you in ALL sincerity say this country is united?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In Aba As Buhari Visits / Sehu Sani Welcomes Sunday Igboho To ‘Ex-Prisoners Club' / Okowa: It Would Be Disservice To Turn Down Nomination To Be Atiku’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.