Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South (8553 Views)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by ikaboy: 5:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Jonathan ke? The man has cried our that he is not vying for 2019 as rumoured.

obailala:
Onenka so what do you want us to do with this?.. vote Jonathan?.. buahahahaha... grin

When you finish crying, you can go and sleep.
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 07, 2016
.....and blind you shall remain undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

HungerBAD:
Nice One Buhari.

I am blind to tribal or religious sentiments.

If they are found wanting, then please fire them. So, yes they are from the South and so what?how many Southerners have they helped?
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by orisa37: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2016
The North under Buhari is taking over every aspect of economy, security, banking etc. How they intend to use them without knowledge or some ruthless cooperation of the Arabs, I don't know. I only know that these people can never shoot straight.
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice One Buhari.

If they are found wanting, then please fire them. So, yes they are from the South and so what?how many Southerners have they helped?
What if they have not been found wanting? It is good to think in both directions you know.
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by 989900: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Put source or shut up, simpleton!
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by amc: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Big fat lies. Very very old story. The changes were made in 2009 when Yar'Adua took over. Chuck Onuoha is a personal friend.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200907270202.html

25 JULY 2009

This Day (Lagos)

Nigeria: Major Shake-Up in NNPC, 15 Top Officials Retired

By Chika Amanze-Nwachuku

Lagos — The Federal Government has approved the immediate retirement of 15 General Managers and three others in a major shake in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation last night. The re-organisation, said to be in line with the on going reforms in the oil and gas sector also saw 67 top management officials elevated to various positions.

Those retired in the exercise are Mrs. Lillian Adegbite, the Group General Manager, GHR, Sola Alabi, GGM Greenfield Refineries Project, Suleiman Achimugu, GGM, RED, Chuks Onuoha, GGM, ITD, Mrs Zainab Abdurrahman, GGM Retail, M. A. Agoro, STA Downstream GMD, George Osahon, GGM, NCD, M. O. Oti, GM, Downstream Investment, M. O. Bajomo, GGM, Marketing, COMD, G. O. Ahrore, GM, Retail, C&I, C. N. Chukwuka, GM, JV NAPIMS, A. K. Adeyemo, GM, PSC NAPIMS, E. C. Nwabufo, Mgr. Gas NAPIMS, S. Oyegun, EDO PPMC, and G. Etare, EDF PPMC.

4 Likes

Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2016
I don't care!!!
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by 9japride(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2016
If true, it's a good news. Until we southerners will have functional sense the north will keep ruling us. Especially the south-south and southwest that don't want to hv sense. Goodday
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by amc: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2016
9japride:
If true, it's a good news. Until we southerners will have functional sense the north will keep ruling us. Especially the south-south and southwest that don't want to hv sense. Goodday

Big fat lies. Very very old story. The changes were made in 2009 when Yar'Adua took over. Chuck Onuoha is a personal friend.

25 JULY 2009

This Day (Lagos)

By Chika Amanze-Nwachuku

Lagos — The Federal Government has approved the immediate retirement of 15 General Managers and three others in a major shake in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation last night. The re-organisation, said to be in line with the on going reforms in the oil and gas sector also saw 67 top management officials elevated to various positions.

Those retired in the exercise are Mrs. Lillian Adegbite, the Group General Manager, GHR, Sola Alabi, GGM Greenfield Refineries Project, Suleiman Achimugu, GGM, RED, Chuks Onuoha, GGM, ITD, Mrs Zainab Abdurrahman, GGM Retail, M. A. Agoro, STA Downstream GMD, George Osahon, GGM, NCD, M. O. Oti, GM, Downstream Investment, M. O. Bajomo, GGM, Marketing, COMD, G. O. Ahrore, GM, Retail, C&I, C. N. Chukwuka, GM, JV NAPIMS, A. K. Adeyemo, GM, PSC NAPIMS, E. C. Nwabufo, Mgr. Gas NAPIMS, S. Oyegun, EDO PPMC, and G. Etare, EDF PPMC.

1 Like

Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by boboenny: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
Proverbs 24
21- My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
22 - For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by boboenny: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2016
Pro. 24
21My son, [reverently] fear the Lord and the king, and do not associate with those who are given to change [of allegiance, and are revolutionary],

22For their calamity shall rise suddenly, and who knows the punishment and ruin which both [the Lord and the king] will bring upon [the rebellious]?
note the word change, people didn't see this passage before they voted for change.
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by WorldRichest: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2016
eyeview:
The new GMD of NNPC who was appointed less than a week ago has already sacked top management staff of NNPC. Out of 15 of them,14 relieved of their duty were from the south.
They are as follows:
S/NO NAME CURRENT POSITION
1 Mrs Lillian Adegbite GGM, GHR
2 Sola Alabi GGM Greenfield Refineries Proj
3 Suleiman Achimugu GGM, RED
4 Chuks Onuoha GGM, ITD
5 Mrs Zainab Abdurrahman GGM, Retail
6 M. A. Agoro STA Downstream GMD
7 George Osahon GGM, NCD
8 M. O. Oti GM, Downstream Invt
9 M. O. Bajomo GGM, Marketing, COMD
10 G. O. Ahrore GM, Retail, C&I
11 C. N. Chukwuka GM, JV NAPIMS
12 A.O. Adeyemo GM, PSC NAPIMS
13 E. C. Nwabufo Mgr. Gas NAPIMS
14 S. Oyegun EDO PPMC
15 G. Etare EDF PPMC

We hope that the southerners who were shouting that buhari can not be tribalistic in this modern nigeria are seeing it.
With the way its going,these people are gradually placing themselves to rule in every government parastatal and agency even in the next 25years.

But why did the South have 15 EDs and GGMs just in one organization? Please how many EDs and GGMs did the North have at the same period? Or is it Souther Nigerian Petroleum Corporation?

2 Likes

Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by diegwu01: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2016
The OP was bred by a wicked mind, that's why he would dig an Old post just to deceive the present day gullible.

1 Like

Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by ogmask: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2016
eyeview:
The new GMD of NNPC who was appointed less than a week ago has already sacked top management staff of NNPC. Out of 15 of them,14 relieved of their duty were from the south.
They are as follows:
S/NO NAME CURRENT POSITION
1 Mrs Lillian Adegbite GGM, GHR
2 Sola Alabi GGM Greenfield Refineries Proj
3 Suleiman Achimugu GGM, RED
4 Chuks Onuoha GGM, ITD
5 Mrs Zainab Abdurrahman GGM, Retail
6 M. A. Agoro STA Downstream GMD
7 George Osahon GGM, NCD
8 M. O. Oti GM, Downstream Invt
9 M. O. Bajomo GGM, Marketing, COMD
10 G. O. Ahrore GM, Retail, C&I
11 C. N. Chukwuka GM, JV NAPIMS
12 A.O. Adeyemo GM, PSC NAPIMS
13 E. C. Nwabufo Mgr. Gas NAPIMS
14 S. Oyegun EDO PPMC
15 G. Etare EDF PPMC

We hope that the southerners who were shouting that buhari can not be tribalistic in this modern nigeria are seeing it.
With the way its going,these people are gradually placing themselves to rule in every government parastatal and agency even in the next 25years.

There are just about 4 ibo names here, the rest are from Edo and Yoruba land. Hmmmmmmm, Hypocrites everywhere. Ipob yoots are even calling Yoruba fellow southerners in "one" Nigeria. guess they Have a common enemy here. But what we fail to understand is the fact that these guys were occupying positions which directly relates with his office. This is a brilliant move if he has to succeed. Our focus should be on their replacements instead.
My six naira contribution.
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by 9japride(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
amc:

25 JULY 2009

This Day (Lagos)

By Chika Amanze-Nwachuku

[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for the observation, I hate people spreading lies as I said b4 if it were true I don't have pity for we southerners. Though with d way Buhari ignoring the south east one day it will reach our turn and nobody should complain. Life na turn by turn since we Nigerians don't want to grow up.
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by gare(f): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice One Buhari.

I am so surprise at your comments, I was expecting you to ask why they where fired, not your stupid comments, you have not seen hunger, by 2019 you will know that hunger is really bad
Re: New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South by Ferdinandu(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
That name is a complete lie. I saw a name of someone who has left NNPC about 4yrs ago there. I don't know why people keeps posting lies to destroy someone just because you can.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere Is Selling Yoruba Nation To Igbo Through Christian Religion! / SANs To Meet Over CJN Onnogden, NBA President’s Trial Today / Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.