Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters (67080 Views)

Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign / Zahra Buhari Getting Fuccked / Cute Photo Of Buhari Granddaughters Getting His Nails Manicured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by EdifiedCEO: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Adorable Photo Of President Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters!!!

Lovely....

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/adorable-photo-of-president-buhari.html

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by CecyAdrian(f): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Awwww, so cute wink kiss

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by coolscott(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by midolian(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Even the haters will love this grin grin

Nairaland NDA sympathizers will be like "See the fura da Nono certificateless bastard chilling with our oyel money" grin grin

Thunder fire una grin grin

278 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Mrsprof(f): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
The president is so homely. I love this picture.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Dcomrade(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
midolian:
Even the haters will love this grin grin

Nairaland NDA sympathizers will be like "See the fura da Nono certificateless bastard chilling with our oyel money" grin grin
You have said it all, so I wouldn't want to repeat that line.....glad you know your president better now grin

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by CACAWA(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
[size=18pt]And who owns the N200 on the table?

During GEJ's era, ...anyway

this shows alot about PMB's sincerity.[/size]

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by CACAWA(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
Are you sure those are his granddaughters?

I just hope A1sha hasn't got new rivals 'cos those k1ds aren't too little for marr1age according to the teachings of one long bearded man they call PR0fet .undecided
May Allah forgive you

But I hope you know that in Islam, it is a great sin to abuse Jesus?

#Talk about religious tolerance

206 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by dreamworld: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dem be like...
Kids : daddy what is the meaning of "the masses are suffering"
Bubu: girls i dont know, we are in aso rock

Kids: ok daddy what is the meaning of NNPC
Bubu: it means northen Nigeria petroleum coperation
Kids : what is the meaning of DSS
Bubu : daura shoe shiners
angry grin
Joke ni o

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by fiftynaira(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
That #200 note though

It's new and fresh!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by kuuljay(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
How did two hundred naira note and a Nokia torch light phone manoeuvre their way to the presidents table in Aso Rock is something to ponder on grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by obumkeke(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
eeeeeeemmm OP, wetin happen na...... Has this become news too? SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by pheliciti: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
kuuljay:
How did two hundred naira note and a Nokia torch light phone manoeuvre their way to the presidents table in Aso Rock is something to ponder on grin grin grin grin
Good observation ...the N200 I guess should be Sallah money for one of the little kids....it's tradition to give mint notes to kids on Sallah day. They save it or in turn give it away as charity.
Nokia torch light? Wasn't that the phone used by PMB to receive GEJ's phone call?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by CACAWA(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
Amen to your prayers. As for abuse, there is no worse abuse on Him than cutting the throat of His followers incessantly all in the name of extremism and blasphemy against y0ur 0wn religion. Are isis and boko haram killing in the name of who? Abi the k1lling of an 1MO state woman in kano recently was done by my village oracle worshipers? Don't prov0ke me please. angry
you are being mis-informed by the media.

Islam is strongly against all those killings you see...and many a times, they are non-Muslim. And other times, they are traditionalists.

You talk about the Imo woman that was beheaded even though her husband told news reporters that she wasn't be headed and the pic on the news was not hers..he also said the rift wasn't on religious grounds but on trade.

But if you know better than her husband, I apologise.

Now...let us say you are vexing about the mob action meted on her...what have you to say abt the aluu4 killing or the several mob actions happening down south? Are those victims not important to you..or do you just cry out when it helps you whip sentiments?

I'm only trying to appeal to your conscience. Good night

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nwakerendu: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
don't just rape the kids.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by anonimi: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Those little girls don't look like they know the price of everything has gone up in our country and there is no light at the end of the tunnel due to their grandpa's confusion.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by TrollTrap: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
There's kids involved so let's be nice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by DumDum13656: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
That's unhygienic...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Mopolchi: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Buhari dey enjoy! God make me be like am. Amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by dunkem21(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
No be money dey ground so shocked

.. Fantastic corruption grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Aaronzy: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
Are you sure those are his granddaughters?

I just hope A1sha hasn't got new rivals 'cos those k1ds aren't too little for marr1age according to the teachings of one long bearded man they call PR0fet.undecided
why insulting prophet mohammed?...must u always think with ur anus?....u hav got head and brain embedded in it pls make us of it!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by chuckdelis: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
see dem lyk chibok girls

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
K
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Akjr(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wah do u expect from cute man n beautiful wife

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by TrollTrap: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nwakerendu:
don't just rape the kids.
Nah fam that's bang out of order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by LesbianBoy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Just see what someone we elected to make our country great is doing! Nigerians sef angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by DIKEnaWAR: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Stupid!

Why didn't Garba Shehu upload when his grand sons were rolling him a joint too? Governance has been reduced to photonance and some clowns are still hailing him.

Awwwww... Are you a monkey?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Proffdada: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by princeakins(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Awwww, so cute wink kiss
Yea smiley that ma baba in whom i am well pleased... grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election / Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.