Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters (67098 Views)

Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign / Zahra Buhari Getting Fuccked / Cute Photo Of Buhari Granddaughters Getting His Nails Manicured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
brandchambers:

That is the grand deceit that you people sell to yourselves in Islam. Who said you do not slander/insult Jesus? You readily deny His Lordship, which is the core of His personality. You reduced Him to being mere prophet and in fact being subservient to the prophet of Islam, yet you will be the first to claim to know Him more than the Christians? If that is not the height of hypocrisy, then tell me what is!!! Its better you don't even say anything about Him rather than the arrogant claims. JESUS IS LORD!

Please throw more light to what you refer to as lordship.

Because I believe even the Muslims agree that Jesus is lord. Which means owner. Atleast he owns the Christian congregation with husbandly rights.

What the Muslims are against is calling Jesus God. A thing that neither the Bible nor the Quran teach
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by mira4u: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
I like this
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Brightgem(f): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
Amen to your prayers. As for abuse, there is no worse abuse on Him than cutting the throat of His followers incessantly all in the name of extremism and blasphemy against y0ur 0wn religion. Are isis and boko haram killing in the name of who? Abi the k1lling of an 1MO state woman in kano recently was done by my village oracle worshipers? Don't prov0ke me please. angry
kikikikikkki pipo have been provoking since 0.001BC so no b ur head e wan start. We dnt care in whose name those u mention kill, in anycase we also know u cnt be bothered that their victims majorly are Muslims,because when it is the Muslims they deserve it. abeg provoke, Islam does not have 2versions but one so whatever those ur friends u mentiond are ptacticing we dnt knw and we dnt care, they are not from our Deen. Insult all u like, true Islam will thrive yes. u don provoke reach now? mshcheew! You Muslims stop defending or trying to explain the actions of the terrorists, never let the name Muslims or Islam be added to their names and dnt aologise abt ur religion to anyone, hold firmly to what u believe cuz no matter what u do or say the likes of provokees like this will stil hate.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Jamesismyname(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please can someone pick that two hundred naira on that glass table for me... I really need it
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by bishopjoe02(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
The picture was snap by Zahra,you can see her image on the mirror in that cupboard. hw did it now get online, or she put of bubu social media crew
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Brightgem(f): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
AgricSalt:

Please throw more light to what you refer to as lordship.

Because I believe even the Muslims agree that Jesus is lord. Which means owner. Atleast he owns the Christian congregation with husbandly rights.

What the Muslims are against is calling Jesus God. A thing that neither the Bible nor the Quran teach
what are u really saying na? abeg. Jesus is a prophet of God is what Muslims believe and u cant be a Muslim without believing in all sent prophet say , who said he is lord. our own Qur'an tells us God begets not neither is He begotten... pls follow Jesus and worship the lord he worshipped, when he prayed and fasted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by tete7000(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Remii:
yes, no relevance especially when it's not Obama signing his daughter's school report or Cameron at London bus station, smh

And who told you I am interested in what Obama does with his daughter? Before shaking head for yourself, can you explain to me how that picture personally affects your life. Idiocy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by jiksman3: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Does he not wear boxers and singlet at all?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by DeRoyalFranco(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
Are you sure those are his granddaughters?

I just hope A1sha hasn't got new rivals 'cos those k1ds aren't too little for marr1age according to the teachings of one long bearded man they call PR0fet.undecided
Can't you get some sense while commenting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by banmee(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]And who owns the N200 on the table?

During GEJ's era, ...anyway

this shows alot about PMB's sincerity.[/size]

Let me guess. You are allergic to logic. So, because he is having his toe nails cut and there's 200 naira on the table he's sincere. Ok. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by CallMeNJay: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
I can spot Aisha's reflection from the picture
Nice Shot
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Brightgem:
what are u really saying na? abeg. Jesus is a prophet of God is what Muslims believe and u cant be a Muslim without believing in all sent prophet say , who said he is lord. our own Qur'an tells us God begets not neither is He begotten... pls follow Jesus and worship the lord he worshipped, when he prayed and fasted.

Jesus is lord in the sense that he instituted the Christian congregation and gave his human life for it.

But Jesus is not God. Jesus himself says that God is in heaven (when he was on earth).

Besides, you can't tell me to be a Muslim. Even your holy book Quran has parts copied from the Bible. And both the Bible and Christianity predates Islam by far.
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by princeakins(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
Chai!
we've been SCAMMED!

d time we gave Bubu to rule, he's usin it to sit at home & do manicure! angry

DIZ IZ KWARRUPTION! grin
I will kip voting for him grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
midolian:
Even the haters will love this grin grin

Nairaland NDA sympathizers will be like "See the fura da Nono certificateless bastard chilling with our oyel money" grin grin

Thunder fire una grin grin
Then you don't know the haters well. They will see something to criticise about the picture

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Deepfreezer(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Niyinficient(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wetin 200naira note dey find frm a whole presido table? Wen ordinary counsellor no dey get 500nairaa note for hand. Na so so 1k note
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
kuuljay:
How did two hundred naira note and a Nokia torch light phone manoeuvre their way to the presidents table in Aso Rock is something to ponder on grin grin grin grin
that bubu 's phone and 200 change from Fura he sent those girls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by oodua1stson: 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
What's all the oriburuku about sef?

The country is going down and this evil goat is posting pictures

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by oodua1stson: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
CACAWA:
May Allah forgive you

But I hope you know that in Islam, it is a great sin to abuse Jesus?

#Talk about religious tolerance
but killing his followers is not a sin

So I get your point

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Azord(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
CACAWA:

omo u get eye oo me no even c d #200
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by oodua1stson: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
CACAWA:
you are being mis-informed by the media.

Islam is strongly against all those killings you see...and many a times, they are non-Muslim. And other times, they are traditionalists.

You talk about the Imo woman that was beheaded even though her husband told news reporters that she wasn't be headed and the pic on the news was not hers..he also said the rift wasn't on religious grounds but on trade.

But if you know better than her husband, I apologise.

Now...let us say you are vexing about the mob action meted on her...what have you to say abt the aluu4 killing or the several mob actions happening down south? Are those victims not important to you..or do you just cry out when it helps you whip sentiments?

I'm only trying to appeal to your conscience. Good night
stop trying (and failing) to appear peaceful. We all know you violent mobs are nothing close to being peaceful.

If you animals have your ways the whole world will be up in smoke

Just shut up

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by abimbawealth(f): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Smh
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by olatunjithomas(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
CACAWA:

but how come that #200 was the only thing that caught your eye......

my friend you need to be probed.....

BUBU,,,,, coman see someone is eyeing your property ooooo
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by ipreach: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
good for him
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Lastine: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
[/b]lolsssss..... This op gan sef craze oo... Kikikikikikiki Kiki... Can't stop laughing o... Lolsssss... Kikikikiki[b]

[/i]wonder what's making me laugh?? It's their stupidity [i]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Lastine: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
[/font]I will save this picture and show those children when they are fully grown to see the clueless grandfather of theirs when they were stupidly playing with him[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by teebillz: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mr President, while your grand kids are well fed and can even afford the space and time to give you a sallah day manicure, there are millions of other Nigerian kids who have not eating a good meal today. And to crown it all, from Ibadan to Kano, they are being used a collateral by their parents(most of whom voted for you) to borrow food for their siblings. Finally, I want to use this opportunity to remind you of the promise you made to these little angels. Some of their parents voted for you because of this promise. Mr President, where is the food your promised innocent Nigerian children?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Appareil(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
midolian:
Even the haters will love this grin grin

Nairaland NDA sympathizers will be like "See the fura da Nono certificateless bastard chilling with our oyel money" grin grin

Thunder fire una grin grin
For where? See the wowo dresses those kids wear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Trendishine: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Brightgem:
kikikikikkki pipo have been provoking since 0.001BC so no b ur head e wan start. We dnt care in whose name those u mention kill, in anycase we also know u cnt be bothered that their victims majorly are Muslims,because when it is the Muslims they deserve it. abeg provoke, Islam does not have 2versions but one so whatever those ur friends u mentiond are ptacticing we dnt knw and we dnt care, they are not from our Deen. Insult all u like, true Islam will thrive yes. u don provoke reach now? mshcheew! You Muslims stop defending or trying to explain the actions of the terrorists, never let the name Muslims or Islam be added to their names and dnt aologise abt ur religion to anyone, hold firmly to what u believe cuz no matter what u do or say the likes of provokees like this will stil hate.
u muslims n likes from ur faction brew d hatred for urselves, cus wat u practice is a template for hatred...who for fck sakes cuts another head because he does not practise or does not share his line of idealogy from a remote illusion or practice dat originated from where he has no idea about but has only heard or read of in arabic, n practice of wat he who practices,even though claims awareness,has no idea o understands..?...cant u see wat islam has brought upon d world...is it not clear yet, where uv pitched ur tent..? n yet u rub upon ur face d deciet of a farce theory of peace..maybe only because u were born into dis...the truth my frend, n nothing but the truth wld set you all free...wat wld be said of the rest of the verses n scripts of ur quran , qouted by isis n boko haram, dat propagates their disillusionment...?....in which templetes they run berseck,like mad rams bitten by a rabid dog..?...wat has ur folds, ur imam, ur sheiks, ur scribes n ur pharesees don about it...just last week it was 215 ppl including 25 children burnt alive in bagdad....all from a mentally wrecked lots luking for a caliphate..an "islamic state"....owing from d template of a book written in arabic in which they draw their claim , that there were sent by a prophet they blieve, they are obeying his command...n also from dat same book u read, word after word...written in arabic, wit clear cut command for murder n jihadism..?...remember, dem 2 (isis n bh) arr awaiting for their own sighting of d moon, alongside u lots....the truth, my broda, as we say, shld set y'all free....but for now let us just pretend to be watching d president buhari n his grandaughters on d pics...all those wld be a topic for anoda....truth is told....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by lohresloco: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
oh just shut up already, you islamic folks think you"re deceiving people, nor worry we dey wait una for aba.
CACAWA:
you are being mis-informed by the media.

Islam is strongly against all those killings you see...and many a times, they are non-Muslim. And other times, they are traditionalists.

You talk about the Imo woman that was beheaded even though her husband told news reporters that she wasn't be headed and the pic on the news was not hers..he also said the rift wasn't on religious grounds but on trade.

But if you know better than her husband, I apologise.

Now...let us say you are vexing about the mob action meted on her...what have you to say abt the aluu4 killing or the several mob actions happening down south? Are those victims not important to you..or do you just cry out when it helps you whip sentiments?

I'm only trying to appeal to your conscience. Good night

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
clitah:
Nothing adorable about the photo.

Nothing adorable about an old man with wrinkles.
You will only know it is adorable when you can live long to see your grandchildren flocking around you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by lohresloco: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
you dey mind the idiot , all muslims are bloody liars, just the way their prophet lied to them, along with buhari who also "lied" us all into hardship....agbaya all of them
sainty2k3:

I don't like doing this but let me answer you. Allu 4 was killed for alleged theft. OK. that's bad anyway . but Una dey kill for alleged blasphemy against your God. how can u try to convince us that IMO woman was killed by traditionalist. traditionalist shouting Allahu ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] / Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.