Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters (67103 Views)

Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign / Zahra Buhari Getting Fuccked / Cute Photo Of Buhari Granddaughters Getting His Nails Manicured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by encryptjay(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nice pics

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Chai!
we've been SCAMMED!

d time we gave Bubu to rule, he's usin it to sit at home & do manicure! angry

DIZ IZ KWARRUPTION! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by sheddy03: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]And who owns the N200 on the table?

During GEJ's era, ...anyway

this shows alot about PMB's sincerity.[/size]
your eyes sharp for money o, I didn't notice the money on the table until I read your post.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by tayork(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Buhari so honest and simple.... but people are suffering oh,news like this no de epp

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by clitah: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nothing adorable about the photo.

Nothing adorable about an old man with wrinkles.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by tmonyekwe: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
kuuljay:
How did two hundred naira note and a Nokia torch light phone manoeuvre their way to the presidents table in Aso Rock is something to ponder on grin grin grin grin

Those Nokia phones are used for security reasons.... hack proof
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by floxyluv80(f): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
friendly and free-minded just like my dad in his lifetime. I do barb his hair then. oh Luvly Dad......sobs
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by NakedWire10(f): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
kuuljay:
How did two hundred naira note and a Nokia torch light phone manoeuvre their way to the presidents table in Aso Rock is something to ponder on grin grin grin grin
Na change wey the security man bring from buying recharge card, he bought N200 mtn and brought back only N200 change. They asked him to drop his phone and go get the remaining N100.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Y dem no cover hair nah...haram

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
midolian:
Even the haters will love this grin grin

Nairaland NDA sympathizers will be like "See the fura da Nono certificateless bastard chilling with our oyel money" grin grin

Thunder fire una grin grin

Oga stop using idea to bash our presido biko

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
kuuljay:
Thats a samsung series F 2014 model smart tv remote not a nokia phone.
fiftynaira:
That #200 note though

It's new and fresh!
Fresh from CBN vaults

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Perfectionist11: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
Are you sure those are his granddaughters?

I just hope A1sha hasn't got new rivals 'cos those k1ds aren't too little for marr1age according to the teachings of one long bearded man they call PR0fet.undecided

Damn!!.You're the grossest creature the world has ever seen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
I like his simplicity, but I hate his behaviour for his inability to listen and do something very correctly. I like how he likes children too. But this isn't what we need at this time. We need the change he promised, it's time to end talks.... and start acting like a president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by baranzy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Finally aboki na aboki......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by xreal: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nwakerendu:
don't just rape the kids.

Your brain needs the services of the nearest Car Wash.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
CACAWA:
May Allah forgive you

But I hope you know that in Islam, it is a great sin to abuse Jesus?

#Talk about religious tolerance

But that should be his "sin", not yours. Allow Allah judge him. Quit being vindictive about issues as this.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by muller101(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
midolian:
Even the haters will love this grin grin

Nairaland NDA sympathizers will be like "See the fura da Nono certificateless bastard chilling with our oyel money" grin grin

Thunder fire una grin grin
another jobless youth spotted. If u are lazy and jobless pls quote me

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
floxyluv80:
friendly and free-minded just like my dad in his lifetime. I do barb his hair then. oh Luvly Dad......sobs

So sorry.

Become a Jehovah's Witness, so you can see him in God's kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by cytellProperty: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Na so so picture we dey see no action.
EdifiedCEO:
Adorable Photo Of President Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters!!!

Lovely....

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/adorable-photo-of-president-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by vikstandon(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
CACAWA:
you are being mis-informed by the media.

Islam is strongly against all those killings you see...and many a times, they are non-Muslim. And other times, they are traditionalists.

You talk about the Imo woman that was beheaded even though her husband told news reporters that she wasn't be headed and the pic on the news was not hers..he also said the rift wasn't on religious grounds but on trade.

But if you know better than her husband, I apologise.

Now...let us say you are vexing about the mob action meted on her...what have you to say abt the aluu4 killing or the several mob actions happening down south? Are those victims not important to you..or do you just cry out when it helps you whip sentiments?

I'm only trying to appeal to your conscience. Good night

If all Muslims were to be like CACAWA... I would have loved to dwell amongst them... Ur response tonight shows how good ur heart is, learned and matured u re... U may not be a religious extremist but what ur friend argued about is what we have faced in recent times from people who profess Islam... If u have the privilege to minister, please do talk to them about religious tolerance.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by tete7000(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
I think very soon they will start showing us pictures of Buhari making love to Aisha. What is the relevance of all these pictures to good governance? Iranu...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by dambabadee: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
your father dia... mumu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by lawrencex236: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Idgaff!!!!!
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by AnanseK(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ontarget:

Fresh from CBN vaults

Still having the buffoon in mind?
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Remii(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
tete7000:
I think very soon they will start showing us pictures of Buhari making love to Aisha. What is the relevance of all these pictures to good governance? Iranu...
yes, no relevance especially when it's not Obama signing his daughter's school report or Cameron at London bus station, smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
EdifiedCEO:
Adorable Photo Of President Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters!!!

Lovely....

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/adorable-photo-of-president-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
brandchambers:

That is the grand deceit that you people sell to yourselves in Islam. Who said you do not slander/insult Jesus? You readily deny His Lordship, which is the core of His personality. You reduced Him to being mere prophet and in fact being subservient to the prophet of Islam, yet you will be the first to claim to know Him more than the Christians? If that is not the height of hypocrisy, then tell me what is!!! Its better you don't even say anything about Him rather than the arrogant claims. JESUS IS LORD!

Please throw more light to what you refer as lordship. Because I believe even the Muzlems agree that Jesus is lord. Which means owners. Atleast he owns the Christian congregation with husbandly rights.
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
Amen to your prayers. As for abuse, there is no worse abuse on Him than cutting the throat of His followers incessantly all in the name of extremism and blasphemy against y0ur 0wn religion. Are isis and boko haram killing in the name of who? Abi the k1lling of an 1MO state woman in kano recently was done by my village oracle worshipers? Don't prov0ke me please. angry

To hell with you, you wanted to be provoked, now you have it......#bounce.

Another misdirected f***a

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) / See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.