Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters (67101 Views)

Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign / Zahra Buhari Getting Fuccked / Cute Photo Of Buhari Granddaughters Getting His Nails Manicured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Chicent(m): 2:48am On Jul 07, 2016
midolian:
Even the haters will love this grin grin

Nairaland NDA sympathizers will be like "See the fura da Nono certificateless bastard chilling with our oyel money" grin grin

Thunder fire una grin grin

u get am sir..... DarisGodoooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by iaamxavier(m): 3:38am On Jul 07, 2016
sheddy03:

your eyes sharp for money o, I didn't notice the money on the table until I read your post.

Lol did u also the the Nokia torch?
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by olajizz01(m): 3:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Nwakerendu:
don't just rape the kids.
Frustrastrated lost jew,go and say that to your pastors as we all know that nowadays,all your businessmen called pastors are the master and unrepentant rapist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by olajizz01(m): 3:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Nwakerendu:
Frustrated lost jew,go and say that to your businessmen called pastors as we all know that they are the master and unrepentant rapist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by sekundosekundo: 3:49am On Jul 07, 2016
He who promise to give you change, hv taken the greater part of ur money. ie, ur change cannot be greater than the money collected from you. By the time 'saint' Buhari and co finishes with Nigeria, that #200 on d table will be Nigerians change. If you can't find it, pls take d Nokia torch.
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by prstge007: 4:04am On Jul 07, 2016
sainty2k3:

I don't like doing this but let me answer you. Allu 4 was killed for alleged theft. OK. that's bad anyway . but Una dey kill for alleged blasphemy against your God. how can u try to convince us that IMO woman was killed by traditionalist. traditionalist shouting Allahu ....
what is the stand of Islam on blasphemy? Do not let some group action which could be political or ethnically inspire teach you about religion.
Quran and hadith are the guides in Islam. Ask questions that will make you knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by babatonetric: 4:06am On Jul 07, 2016
This man get mind sha.. Nigerians are dying on a daily base, here u are chilling as if nothing is happening.. issorite...God is watching u in 3D..
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by olankon413(m): 4:15am On Jul 07, 2016
SirJeffry:
Amen to your prayers. As for abuse, there is no worse abuse on Him than cutting the throat of His followers incessantly all in the name of extremism and blasphemy against y0ur 0wn religion. Are isis and boko haram killing in the name of who? Abi the k1lling of an 1MO state woman in kano recently was done by my village oracle worshipers? Don't prov0ke me please. angry
sorry embarassed
SirJeffry:
Amen to your prayers. As for abuse, there is no worse abuse on Him than cutting the throat of His followers incessantly all in the name of extremism and blasphemy against y0ur 0wn religion. Are isis and boko haram killing in the name of who? Abi the k1lling of an 1MO state woman in kano recently was done by my village oracle worshipers? Don't prov0ke me please. angry
sorry may almighty allah restore ur brain...fool
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Tiegarr: 4:23am On Jul 07, 2016
SirJeffry:
Are you sure those are his granddaughters?

I just hope A1sha hasn't got new rivals 'cos those k1ds aren't too little for marr1age according to the teachings of one long bearded man they call PR0fet.undecided
No kids with cerebral palsy needed around here..KEEP OFF!
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 07, 2016
CACAWA:
you are being mis-informed by the media.

Islam is strongly against all those killings you see...and many a times, they are non-Muslim. And other times, they are traditionalists.

You talk about the Imo woman that was beheaded even though her husband told news reporters that she wasn't be headed and the pic on the news was not hers..he also said the rift wasn't on religious grounds but on trade.

But if you know better than her husband, I apologise.

Now...let us say you are vexing about the mob action meted on her...what have you to say abt the aluu4 killing or the several mob actions happening down south? Are those victims not important to you..or do you just cry out when it helps you whip sentiments?

I'm only trying to appeal to your conscience. Good night
May God bless you and grant ur desires!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by amtaken(f): 5:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Aisha won't like this picture.

Figure out why. Don't ask me. Use your brain too.

#6thsensce.

EdifiedCEO:
Adorable Photo Of President Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters!!!

Lovely....

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/adorable-photo-of-president-buhari.html

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by amtaken(f): 5:06am On Jul 07, 2016
What is worse than bombing the church of Christ?

CACAWA:
May Allah forgive you

But I hope you know that in Islam, it is a great sin to abuse Jesus?

#Talk about religious tolerance
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by newbornmacho(m): 5:17am On Jul 07, 2016
CACAWA:
May Allah forgive you

how many riots did you start when El rufai insulted Jesus? How many heads did you cut off? How many fatwas did you declare? Hypocrite
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Wizteaser: 5:32am On Jul 07, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]And who owns the N200 on the table?

During GEJ's era, ...anyway

this shows alot about PMB's sincerity.[/size]
For their biscuit after work grin.
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by bisiswag(f): 5:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Awwwww,so cute. Say what you want about the northerners. Thing about them is they have very strong family values,a trait they bring even to politics,always flooding everywhere with thier "people" when in power. About time we southerners copy such and do same religiously!
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 07, 2016
CACAWA:

Islam is strongly against all those killings you see...and many a times, they are non-Muslim. And other times, they are traditionalists.

You talk about the Imo woman that was beheaded even though her husband told news reporters that she wasn't be headed and the pic on the news was not hers..he also said the rift wasn't on religious grounds but on trade.

Now...let us say you are vexing about the mob action meted on her...what have you to say abt the aluu4 killing or the several mob actions happening down south? Are those victims not important to you..or do you just cry out when it helps you whip sentiments?

What is this one saying? Console yourself!! The "Aluu 4", God bless their souls, were nice boys that got mistaken for bad boys, and if you live at Aluu, you'd be scared cos of what Students can cause..You northerners, don't you kill the way you like? Mercilessly! Mob kings! Trying to rope the South into this, the only mob actions(jungle justice( that occur in the South are killing of robbers, who have caused too much havoc.

I can't lament how many friends have perished in your lands, come down to the South, your brothers roll with everyone, they eat our cooked food without fear, they use our cutleries, visit our homes and even marry our women! ...Never Ever try to bring the South into this! Remove the Log from your eyes....
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by frankyychiji(f): 5:45am On Jul 07, 2016
Harjibode:

To hell with you, you wanted to be provoked, now you have it......#bounce.

Another misdirected f***a
Another extremist spotted.
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by chimauga(m): 5:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Jesus is lord

CACAWA:
May Allah forgive you

1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Brightgem(f): 5:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Trendishine:
u muslims n likes from ur faction brew d hatred for urselves, cus wat u practice is a template for hatred...who for fck sakes cuts another head because he does not practise or does not share his line of idealogy from a remote illusion or practice dat originated from where he has no idea about but has only heard or read of in arabic, n practice of wat he who practices,even though claims awareness,has no idea o understands..?...cant u see wat islam has brought upon d world...is it not clear yet, where uv pitched ur tent..? n yet u rub upon ur face d deciet of a farce theory of peace..maybe only because u were born into dis...the truth my frend, n nothing but the truth wld set you all free...wat wld be said of the rest of the verses n scripts of ur quran , qouted by isis n boko haram, dat propagates their disillusionment...?....in which templetes they run berseck,like mad rams bitten by a rabid dog..?...wat has ur folds, ur imam, ur sheiks, ur scribes n ur pharesees don about it...just last week it was 215 ppl including 25 children burnt alive in bagdad....all from a mentally wrecked lots luking for a caliphate..an "islamic state"....owing from d template of a book written in arabic in which they draw their claim , that there were sent by a prophet they blieve, they are obeying his command...n also from dat same book u read, word after word...written in arabic, wit clear cut command for murder n jihadism..?...remember, dem 2 (isis n bh) arr awaiting for their own sighting of d moon, alongside u lots....the truth, my broda, as we say, shld set y'all free....but for now let us just pretend to be watching d president buhari n his grandaughters on d pics...all those wld be a topic for anoda....truth is told....
I Just hope u dint type all dis for me, cuz aint gat time to read its a beautiful day and wnt waste ma energy. already told u all, no apologies for being Muslim, hate us love us, ur opinions matter not. True Muslims know exactly what they doing and its nothing evil. It is u who Should "confirm all things, and hold on to that which is true" as d bible says.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by sinceraconcept(m): 5:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Mrsprof:
The president is so homely. I love this picture.
you probably don't know the meaning. Check your dictionary. Buhari is not homely
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by maxwell87: 6:03am On Jul 07, 2016
CACAWA:
May Allah forgive you

I hope u knw dat Jesus also had beard according to d pic u guys presented.
It takes someone who is well brought up with good manners not to insult oda people

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by kolafolabi(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Mehn Una eyes sharp wella. How Una take know say Nokia torch dey the table... Chai, I hail una

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by TeamSimple(m): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2016
CACAWA:

Leave the fool alone. Just ask him who were the :
Crusades
Anti Balakas
Orange volunteers
Protestant reaction force
Also ask him who Adolf Hitler was, and in whose name did they carry out their terrorism act.

I can also help him with Bible verses in support of terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Almaiga: 6:19am On Jul 07, 2016
midolian:

Nairaland NDA sympathizers will be like "See the fura da Nono certificateless bastard chilling with our oyel money" grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Mrjo(m): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2016
CACAWA:
May Allah forgive you

ar u sure? Maybe calling him bastard is nt sin.
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by TBrown77(m): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]And who owns the N200 on the table?

During GEJ's era, ...anyway

this shows alot about PMB's sincerity.[/size]
you certainly must be an Igbo for sighting the money on the table. what if it is encripyted on it?

y
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by billyG(m): 6:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Nwakerendu:
u want 2 rape d presidnt grand daughters?rapist yur time is up.
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by yahmohy27: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2016
midolian:

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by princechiemekam(m): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2016
CACAWA:
May Allah forgive you

forget Islam jooor....it is a devilish region formed by a coursed man mohamend ...useless demon worshipped by evil men
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2016
midolian:

Bad-mouth redefined......

Hian!!!

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by askari01: 6:56am On Jul 07, 2016
anonimi:
Those little girls don't look like they know the price of everything has gone up in our country and there is no light at the end of the tunnel due to their grandpa's confusion.

Nice one but you forgot the following-

Oil Price/ Barrel (GEJ). Oil Price/ Barrel(PMB)
? ?
Re: Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters by yahmohy27: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2016
CACAWA:

Gbam ,nothing else to add again ,you have said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] / Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.