Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World (4781 Views)

Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Although most of these drugs are illegal in many countries of the world, lawlessness and lack of commitment to arrest the problem has led to increasing levels of drug addiction. Let us now look at these 10 most dangerous drugs in the world. They also come under the tag of "deadliest drugs in theworld".Here are the 10 most harmful drugs in the world. Read on... The drugs in the list are ranked in ascending order of their deadly quotient.
10-Marijuana : Marijuana is mostly a recreational drug. Although it does figure in this list, marijuana isn't seen as being comparable to other drugs on the list. However, it does figure in the list, for prolonged use can lead to depression and anxiety.

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
9- ecstasy/MDMA : Commonly referred to as ecstasy, MDMA is, once again, not a very harmful drug until a certain point. It is illegal in many countries and long term use can severely affect the central nervous system. MDMA is one of the most common party drugs that increases thefeeling of intimacy and induces a sense of euphoria. An overdose can be disastrous, especially when combined with alcohol.

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Buruntashi

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
8-Ketamine : Ketamine comes next on the list of most harmful drugs in the world. It is linked with inducing paranoia even if consumed over short time periods. Hallucinations are a common phenomenon associated with ketamine.

The drug has massively gained popularity after the popular TV series Breaking Bad. Crystal Meth has wide ranging effects that severely affect the brain's functioning. If used frequently, hallucinations, memory loss and other effects follow. Moreover, withdrawal effects are quite severe too.

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
7-Cocaine : A popular party drug, cocaine comes next on the list of most dangerous drugs. It is also one of the most addictive drugs in the world. It releases massive quantities of dopamine,afeel good chemical released by the brain. Withdrawal effects can be hard to take. The body, apart from reacting mentally, also reacts physically on withdrawal.

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
6-Alcohol : Known to cause the highest number of accident related deaths, alcohol is actually more dangerous than many other drugs on the list.

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by youngfocus(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
were ar rest

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
5-Tabacco ; Tobacco is the deadliest drug in the world asfar as number of deaths is concerned. It is worse than marijuana and other recreational drugs. It also happens to be one of the largest sources of government revenue for many countries- probably why it hasn't been made illegal yet.

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by dauntless15(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
And its all romantic and good for crack heads

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by emotions1: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
what don't kill them makes them strong....
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
4-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide : A powerful psychedelic drug, LSD, short for Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, is the most powerful psychedelic drug. Prolonged use can lead to severe and irreversible paranoia. The drug induces hallucinations and delusions. An LSD trip lasts for almost 12 hours.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by harrysjones(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
wat of TRAMADOL DRUG ..... U grin grin NO MENTION AM PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee #teamadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi for all his fan suporting #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEM[b]I#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com [/b][b][/b] PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi remember is not a do or die affair..

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
3-Heroin : Known as the queen of all drugs, heroin is the most harmful drug in the world. The amount of dopamine released in the brain while on heroin is about a hundred times more than the amount released during an orgasm. Lighter drugs like methamphetamine is administered to reducethe withdrawal effects from heroin. Many cases of death when on withdrawal have been reported. If used for long periods, the effects on the brain are irreversible.

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
2- Heroin+cocaine : This deadly combination of heroin and cocaine takes you to a new dimension altogether. Heroin addicts who cannot get enough of heroin often prefer the speedball. Death from a speedball overdose isn't an uncommon phenomenon.

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
1-cocaine+codeine : This the most dangerous of them all. It has kept lot of persons in the psychiatric hospital...

CC lalasticlala

http://www.boldsky.com/insync/pulse/2014/most-harmful-drugs-in-the-world-044093.html

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by rawpadgin(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
#saynotodrug
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by edbor(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
some people have a very bad combination of these drugs especially some Nairalanders grin i wont mention monikers. . ain't in a hurry to chop another ban so soon

but i really like the thing some mods take early in the morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by sumborri: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
Drugs: the opium for the weak minded and disturbed
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by stigmond(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Drug na agent of mass destruction. And it was purposely meant for something else rather than to be abused and ruin lives. #LIVEEVIL
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by princealexndre(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
I took codeine + cocaine last year
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by sexymonkey(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by whitemask(m): 1:10am On Jul 07, 2016
OP, did you forget about Methaqualone? I remember taking this in SA and how an OD put me in a spastic state for hours... Mehn I fear that thing no be small. It's called Mandrax over there.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by sheunsheun(m): 1:22am On Jul 07, 2016
princealexndre:
You need to be jailed!!!
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Oliviaxx(f): 2:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Tobacco as no5? undecidedadonbilivit angry
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by sinaj(f): 3:06am On Jul 07, 2016
All this campaign guys spamming fp thread must b high on one of those drugs sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by DeKen: 3:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Educative.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by NiRfreak(m): 5:14am On Jul 07, 2016
I still don't understand while a sane human will abuse a general anaesthetics @ketamine.............drug that is used to induce deep unconsciousness during surgery. smh
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Houseofglam7(f): 6:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Say NO to drugs!

It'll make your brain mushy I tell you.
angry
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by TDonald: 6:53am On Jul 07, 2016
princealexndre:

Try codeine + ref mixed with dry gin.... Thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Henrypraise: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2016
CHANGE this drug is d deadliest of all drugs, it releases very high amount of d Zombiphones hormones, addicts die slowly without even realising. Most victims were found dead clutching firmly to dia mobile devices n last activities ar usually on social media. A zombiphanoid becomes violent n unstable wen d drug "change" is mixed wit aisha rice. The remedial action for zombiphanoid is very simple. Buy a wailers form n wail.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 07, 2016
Cocaine is a helluva drug.
Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by foolinlove(f): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2016
More misinformation. Sigh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why A Woman's Vagina Will Smell Very Bad / Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.