Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World (4789 Views)

Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2016
nairoland:
Although most of these drugs are illegal in many countries of the world, lawlessness and lack of commitment to arrest the problem has led to increasing levels of drug addiction. Let us now look at these 10 most dangerous drugs in the world. They also come under the tag of "deadliest drugs in theworld".Here are the 10 most harmful drugs in the world. Read on... The drugs in the list are ranked in ascending order of their deadly quotient.
10-Marijuana : Marijuana is mostly a recreational drug. Although it does figure in this list, marijuana isn't seen as being comparable to other drugs on the list. However, it does figure in the list, for prolonged use can lead to depression and anxiety.

I ain't depressed, infact if anything marijuana lightens the mood for me, its o my in the list because the US government doesn't want you addicted on something they can't control they'd rather have you addicted to one of their approved drugs. Maurijuna doesn't not and I repeat doesn't lead to depression and anxiety infact that's a symptom of life.

I am a prolonged user, 5 years counting and never been depressed by it though the economy depresses me more than marijuana

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konji Na Baaaastard / The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) / My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.