Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M (45416 Views)

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Mykelpato(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2016
This is when God decides to Call you,but you put your phone on call divert undecided

Good name is better than riches?this man can't be successful he will continue to serve others undecided Even if it was Tony Elumelu the Owner of UBA that saw the money he would just add it to his money and grow his business.

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2016
dauntless15:
What the fuq? He returned such amount willingly? Maybe he's under some juju spell or he doesn't know its equivalent in naira

Here, read this

. Eventually i took the money to the Branch Manager Funmi Ojuile. She was surprised and was full of praises for me over what i did. Later the man who came to withdraw the money came looking for it. He prostrated on the ground for me and prayed for me on hearing what happened. He was only an employee asked to withdraw the money, which was part of the total withdrawals made from the company’s account that day. The man was almost in tears saying he would have been locked up in Kirikiri had the money not been found. He added that the education of his 3 children in the University would have suffered a great deal. He told me he had no money to give me, but prayed that his God would reward me.

If you were the man who lost the money....would you agree if the person that found it converted the money to his own personal use in line with your thinking?

Do good. Always do good.

6 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Injiggerwolf(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2016
He might be rewarded, those such acts of compensation with be done quietly for Personality sake, He was rewarded but he must on a lowkey. That was the instruction
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by obowunmi(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2016
What an idiot!!
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Zico5(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2016
dauntless15:
What the fuq? He returned such amount willingly? Maybe he's under some juju spell or he doesn't know its equivalent in naira
Ipod sighted

5 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2016
You are praying for God to give you money finally you saw money and you returned it i dap for you welcome to povertyvillae....What pains me most is that your reward is viewing you in TVs and social media

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Mykelpato:
This is when God decides to Call you,but you put your phone on call divert undecided

Good name is better than riches?this man can't be successful he will continue to serve others undecided Even if it was Tony Elumelu the Owner of UBA that saw the money he would just add it to his money and grow his business.

Yes....and if it was you who lost the money, you would happily bless the man who found your money....and used it for himself?

Thanks....when I find money that you misplaced , I will remember what you just said . I know you will praise me for my wisdom! cool

2 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by BizBloke(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Here, read this

. Eventually i took the money to the Branch Manager Funmi Ojuile. She was surprised and was full of praises for me over what i did. Later the man who came to withdraw the money came looking for it. He prostrated on the ground for me and prayed for me on hearing what happened. He was only an employee asked to withdraw the money, which was part of the total withdrawals made from the company’s account that day. The man was almost in tears saying he would have been locked up in Kirikiri had the money not been found. He added that the education of his 3 children in the University would have suffered a great deal. He told me he had no money to give me, but prayed that his God would reward me.

If you were the man who lost the money....would you agree if the person that found it converted the money to his own personal use in line with your thinking?

Do good. Always do good.

You dey mind am? undecided undecided
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by yomalex(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2016
wadetaw202:

How exactly is UBA rewarding this man? For crying out loud, he returned $10,000!!! If they haven't rewarded him by this time, when will they do it?

It is even funny that the customer, whose money was returned, never thought it right to drop something for the guy,not even $1,000!!!
What if the guy had escaped with the money?
What if someone else saw the money and absconded with it before the security man could see the money?!
UBA and that their customer are just unreasonable.
the person who came to withdraw is also an employee

3 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Sijo01:
When will UBA reward him or even make him a banking staff since he has a certificate?
I wonder oo
Uba should employ him Na instead of publicity grin angry
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by seunpas: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2016
This guy must be from the rising of the sun. No integrity.
dauntless15:

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Taiyescott(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by LEXYCOM: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2016
If na me, tru to God i will not return the money......

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by walearoy(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2016
wadetaw202:

How exactly is UBA rewarding this man? For crying out loud, he returned $10,000!!! If they haven't rewarded him by this time, when will they do it?

It is even funny that the customer, whose money was returned, never thought it right to drop something for the guy,not even $1,000!!!
What if someone else saw the money and absconded with it before the security man could see the money?!

Rubbish talk
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by aloziedaya(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2016
If only people will key in to his words
"GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN RICHES"

Nelson Mandela also said it to Nigerian politicians
The Holy Bible also taught us so.

Bearing this as our watch word, we will definitely change
Nigeria for the better.

God bless all men of good heart.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by princeakins(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2016
989900:
I trust Saraki or Diezani. . . cheesy
Lol... Leave them out of dz grin

They are honest looters grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2016
dollyjuke:
You are praying for God to give you money finally you saw money and you returned it i dap for you welcome to povertyvillae

Mr Dollyjuke lost N5million naira his employer trusted him with.

Mr QT found the money, and wanted to be honest and return it to Mr dollyjuke.

But Mr QT suddenly recalled that Mr Jollyduke said that finding lost money is God's answer to prayers for freedom of poverty....therefore Mr QT decided to follow the wise words of Mr Dollyjuke and keep the money.

So while Mr Dollyjuke ended up in Kirikiri jail for stealing his employer's money...Mr QT became a wealthy man.

Good advice from Mr Dollyjuke.....except that he did not benefit from it....

3 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Ladipodeal: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Not returning it might have landed him in jail.
The money was picked right in the bank premises and most likely being monitored by CCTV.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Olukat(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2016
UBA should convert this man to their staff.
He has earn the Bank a good name in the past weeks and would boost costumer confidence in any of their branches,
Do I need to tell Mr. Lumelu whats right in this case?
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2016
BizBloke:

You dey mind am? undecided undecided

True talk. I wonder why I bothered...

Sad thing is...that is how many people in this country think.

You find money...and you keep it. How wrong...yet some Nigerians think it is ok.(Till it is their money lost like that...)
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by alizma: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Kogi is in the news for good deed this time, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by hiijaay(f): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Wow! What a good and honest man.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2016
A lot of people in Nigeria have not heard the word integrity before, let alone practicing it. This man is actually richer than 90 % of our politicians, and obviously richer than all the 419ers that are out there.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by mrfizy(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2016
This man deserves a national honour. God bless him and may God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by holluwizzy: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2016
These are the kind of people Govt should give immediate employment. i wonder what is going on in the mind of V.P Osibanjo right now

or he does not read the daily mail or read news?
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Jacko01: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2016
Again and again

You no know wetin you go use money do

Me i will first keep that money inside koro

Am security guard.... Work at night.... Plenty and enif time to hide that money arund 1 am

Open acct with firstbank.... Or zenirh wateva

List myself as businessman and keep my money der lubbish
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by wadetaw202: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2016
walearoy:

Rubbish talk

I was expecting senseless comment from you. I wasn't disappointed
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by jibs4lv(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

It pays to do the right thing.
seriously, I feel dis paragraph

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by jibs4lv(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

It pays to do the right thing.
seriously, I feel dis paragraph too
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by umehmj(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2016
wadetaw202:

is it you don't understand simple English or what? the man that lost the money is but a messenger. the money ain't his or you expect him to give what doesn't belong to him. unlike you, the good Guy ain't interested in rewards. i can only imagine how good he must have felt knowing his actions have saved a man from a jail term and also not truncating the future of his three children in school. you don't even know how many doors this singular act will open for him. in the mean time, shame on you!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by silami(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2016
wadetaw202:

Do you have brain at all or you just can't comprehend at all? He said he was rewarded more than he expected and that the person who dropped the money, the money wasn't his he was just a messenger and he prayed for him! You are here displaying ignorance.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2016
choi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission / Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.