Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Wedding Night Sex After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Night Sex After Marriage (1879 Views)

Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Night Sex After Marriage by cortix(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2016
Your wedding night is special, and the sex should be too. Even if you have had sex many times before your wedding, sex after marriage is
different many people see it as being more serious, more special and even more fun. Your goal for the wedding night sex is to create beautiful memories which you wil remember for the rest of your life.

Here are a few ideas for those who are just getting married.

Part A: Tips for Wedding Night Sex
After Marriage

Spark the romance: Do whatever you can that makes your partner feel as though they are wanted and needed. Now is the time to romance them like never before! Dish out the compliments, set the stage and do the things you know they love. Romance is different for each person, but it’s safe to say that focusing entirely on each other is the key.

Express your love: Tell your partner how you feel about them. Tell them what you love about them,
what you loved about the wedding
day, and how you can’t wait to see
how your life together unfolds. Hold
hands, kiss, cuddle and simply breath in each other as you prepare for a wonderful night together.

Set the mood: After the big wedding day, now is the time to slow down and enjoy each other.
Make that easier by lighting candles,
opening a bottle of wine fill the room with fresh scent.

Wear something sexy: Keep things hot by choosing something sexy your partner has never seen
before, and wear it to the wedding
bed. This can be anything from a soft silk robe or transparent lingerie that is sure to get his blood boiling.

Take time don't rush :For people who have been having sex before marriage, you have to do something special, lot of body message and fore play will make a different.

Don’t expect passion immediately: One of you might be very tired after a long day. You might feel awful from too much food, your feet hurt from dancing, your back hurts from standing…all of those things lead to lowered libidos. Just take your time until you are both ready to go.

After the ride : Don't just sleep off, hold your wife let her feel you make sure she sleep's before you cover her with the diva. Once is morning make sure to wake before her, if your wife is a virgin there is tendency she will feel shy to look at your face, is not something bad is a natural issue so don't get puzzled and that is the more reason you have to wake before her, gently wake her up with a soft kiss make her look at your face and tell her how beautiful she is and how you enjoyed the night with her, you can pull her up gently, if you can carry her carry her up to her feet, hold her from behind if you have a big mirror face it, tell her to take a look at the mirror and see how bless you people are to have each other, tell her soon it won't be just two of you but little junior make her laugh and let her give opinion on her choice of baby with this you're are making your wife feel comfortable around you if she is a shy type, then the mood you create with the conversation can let another round of morning sex. yes ! this is very important yes some girls who aren't used to sex or are virgin are shy to have sex in day time, the don't feel free exposing their body totally. and if you succeed while she is naked tell her how pretty God created her and don't forget a simple text message everyday keeps the passion burning

happy hony mood

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Sex After Marriage by Cutehector(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2016
cool
Re: Wedding Night Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2016
cool shocked
Re: Wedding Night Sex After Marriage by 0ubenji(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Gud write up..but I, for one, finks the "wedding nite sex" thingy is hyped mehn..
Irrespective of my indulgence in premarital sex or not..
I dnt concur to the archaic ritual..
I'd juz go wit d flow on that nite..sex may/may nt be involved..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Night Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2016
I already know how my wedding night will be
I already know that the first thing I'd do after the stress of the whole day will be to fall into a deep satisfying sleep!
Re: Wedding Night Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2016
It was so drab, cos we were both burnt out
..postponed to the next day.

Its 8 years now and I still joke about it with my husband !!!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Sex After Marriage by jhasper(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2016
How did you meet your wife or girlfriend?
Re: Wedding Night Sex After Marriage by midolian(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2016
The wedding night sex is special because that night, the joystick becomes double and the small/wide opening to house it becomes double too. SMH
Re: Wedding Night Sex After Marriage by iykekelvins(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2016
You teaching us how to have sex? undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date / How To Get Over An Ex / End Time: Pastor Caught Having Sex With Female Church Member (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.