Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,367 members, 7,826,449 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru (20136 Views)

Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road / Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by Bethelwealthy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
.............Keep blaming PDP and Jonathan, one day your incompetence will have no one to blame anymore. And some indoctrinated, brain-washed and fanatical Zombies will still argue against this comprehensive appraisal. Well, it is their choice............

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by greatness22(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
Sai Baba Haling Hailers... Where art thou grin

But seriously, Letz drop all sentiments.... When the Government is good let us say, And when they act shii Letz Not keep quiet.

Both Hailing Hailers And Wailing Wailers are needed. cool
#Shikena.
Lol, i hope you're not among the hailling hailers? grin
Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by aresssa: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
About the writer's silliness about performing miracle in one year to rebuild the country.

The PDP failed and couldn't rebuild Nigeria in 16 years with the largest revenue in the history of Nigeria, couldn't and failed to rebuild our dead refineries in 16 years, couldn't give us light in 16 years even after budgeting and looting $20 billion power funds, couldn't gives us good schools, good roads, good bridges and quality infrastructures in 16 years, but they expect a 1 year old government saddled with the smallest revenue in the history of Nigeria with a passed operating budget that's less than 6 months old to turn Nigeria around in less than 1 year?

We can have the light that the PDP failed to provide in 16 years in less than a year

We can build all the roads, bridges, schools and hospitals the PDP couldn't build in 16 years in less than a year

We can replenish all the funds they looted and the foreign reserves they depleted in less than a year..

This is how idiotic, dumb and clueless these corrupt and twisted people really think we are..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by chinex276(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
mtsheeeewwww... i dey vex say dis sallah i no taste even one spoon of rice frm any muslim person una dey disturb me with politiks
Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by KingsCity: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
k
Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by folks4luv(f): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
aresssa:
I don't see where the President referenced anything about the worthless, disgraced, corrupt and incompetent PDP lately. The writer said the president gives an impression that the PDP achieved absolutely nothing in their 16-year rule and In fact, he sometimes infers that PDP destroyed Nigeria and he cannot perform a miracle in one year to rebuild the country, I just wonder why the same writer failed to articulate exactly what the PDP achieved in 16 years.

1. Is it stable electricity after stealing $20 billion power funds that left us in darkness?

2. Is it the wonderful roads, bridges, quality schools, good hospitals and so on they left behind?

3. Is it the wonderful refineries they destroyed and when they even refused to build new ones to prevent fuel scarcity?

4. Is it how they refused to invest the largest stream of revenue in the history of Nigeria to ease the eventual pains of low fuel prices that was bound to manifest eventually like we are experiencing today?

5. Is it using our money to or how they turned our public institutions like the NNPC into election financiers?

6. Is it how they looted and hared our money, bought mansions jets, cars and so on.

7. Are not even waking up daily to sad news about how they looted this and that?

The writer would love for us to forget that the PDP did not rule for 16 years and the horrible mess they left behind should not be part of our memory of history and we are in this situation by accident.

Unfortunately for the goofy writer, we know exactly how we got here and we won't forget or stop letting Nigerians know the evil mess they left behind.

What a waste of time and internet bandwidth..

your zombiesm is so chronic too. doh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by paulchucks: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
i took my time to read this nice insightful article the write made sense abacha did not complain about ibb ,abdusalam did nt complain about abacha also did obasanjo and jonathan but this illiterate keep complaining without telling us the solution to move ahead and people are starving because of high cost of living

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by chinex276(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
aresssa:
About the writer's silliness about performing miracle in one year to rebuild the country.

The PDP failed and couldn't rebuild Nigeria in 16 years with the largest revenue in the history of Nigeria, couldn't and failed to rebuild our dead refineries in 16 years, couldn't give us light in 16 years even after budgeting and looting $20 billion power funds, couldn't gives us good schools, good roads, good bridges and quality infrastructures in 16 years, but they expect a 1 year old government saddled with the smallest revenue in the history of Nigeria with a passed operating budget that's less than 6 months old to turn Nigeria around in less than 1 year?

We can have the light that the PDP failed to provide in 16 years in less than a year

We can build all the roads, bridges, schools and hospitals the PDP couldn't build in 16 years in less than a year

We can replenish all the funds they looted and the foreign reserves they depleted in less than a year..

This is how idiotic, dumb and clueless these corrupt and twisted people really think we are..
ZOMBIE SPOTTED!!
shebi na wen we die finish ur Daura President go knw wetin him go do??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by DickDastardly(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
aresssa:
I don't see where the President referenced anything about the worthless, disgraced, corrupt and incompetent PDP lately. The writer said the president gives an impression that the PDP achieved absolutely nothing in their 16-year rule and In fact, he sometimes infers that PDP destroyed Nigeria and he cannot perform a miracle in one year to rebuild the country, I just wonder why the same writer failed to articulate exactly what the PDP achieved in 16 years.

1. Is it stable electricity after stealing $20 billion power funds that left us in darkness?

2. Is it the wonderful roads, bridges, quality schools, good hospitals and so on they left behind?

3. Is it the wonderful refineries they destroyed and when they even refused to build new ones to prevent fuel scarcity?

4. Is it how they refused to invest the largest stream of revenue in the history of Nigeria to ease the eventual pains of low fuel prices that was bound to manifest eventually like we are experiencing today?

5. Is it using our money to or how they turned our public institutions like the NNPC into election financiers?

6. Is it how they looted and hared our money, bought mansions jets, cars and so on.

7. Are not even waking up daily to sad news about how they looted this and that?

The writer would love for us to forget that the PDP did not rule for 16 years and the horrible mess they left behind should not be part of our memory of history and we are in this situation by accident.

Unfortunately for the goofy writer, we know exactly how we got here and we won't forget or stop letting Nigerians know the evil mess they left behind.

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by aresssa: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
[s]
folks4luv:

[/s]

I hardly expect sane and rational argument from ignorant and unintelligent people...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by dotcomnamename: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
aresssa:

[size=15pt]God Bless You[/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by aresssa: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
[s]
chinex276:

ZOMBIE SPOTTED!!
[/s]

I hardly expect sane and rational argument from bigots, ignorant and unintelligent people...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by Earth2Metahuman: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
folks4luv:

you mean PDP already did all that in 16years but we didn't see it? Cos I don't know exactly why you called him a zombie ?
chinex276:

ZOMBIE SPOTTED!!
if PDP didn't do all that in 16years when there is too much money coming from oyel, why would you expect buhari to do it in one year?

I'm waiting for the usual response, (zombie song)

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by gudnex22(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hailing Hailer welcome on board.

aresssa:

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by apatuku: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
JayJohnson:
Wailers will always, wail no matter what you do for them!
Even when it was obvious that GEJ mismanaged the economy, wailers are always looking for avenues to justify their principal's failure
Wailers mismanaged our economy for 16 years but expected PMB to recover the economy in 1 month?
don't worry another 16 years is going down the drain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by drss(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
d writer wan use style code name buari supporters 'hailing hailers' instead of zombies wey dem dey call dem nationally n internationally. lai lai e no go happen! na only 'ZOMBIES' we know, not 'hailing hailers'.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by ThatIgboBoy: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
aresssa:

6. Is it how they looted and shared our money, bought mansions jets, cars and so on.

Hailing hailer spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by gudnex22(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
is better to leave your comment this way.

Hailing Hailer
Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by gudnex22(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
aresssa:

[s]I hardly expect sane and rational argument from ignorant and unintelligent people...
[/s]

You just showed your level of zombism. Hailing Hailer welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by Nuezha(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
DickDastardly:
His paid zombies will surely have silly contrary thrash to type angry

*summons Lalasticlala and mynd44*

If you want to pass a message and your choice of word(s) is/are vulgar, you are instantly seen as stup!d and your salient points become awashed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by adconline(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
And if PDP really destroyed the country, how come GMB hired most PDP members as his ministers ,PAs, and SAs political jobbers?
If PDP really destroyed Naija, how come he's using EFCC, an institution founded by PDP, to fight corruption?
If PDP really desteoyed Naija, how come GMB is using Naija GDP which was grown from $299bn in 1999 to $510bn in 2015, to borrow?
We can objectively criticise, but leadership isn't about telling me what's wrong and why it cannot be fixed, but it's about showing me how it can be done..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
aresssa:

6. Is it how they looted and shared our money, bought mansions jets, cars and so on.

Stop twisting the truth. There is nowhere he said forgrt the past. He is saying Buhari needs toget to work and stop blaming his failures on past regimes.. people didnt vote him to blame the PDP government they voted him to effect change

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by damon222: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
aresssa:

The exact hailers and zombies doing it as usual. If you like expalin to him how Nigerians are exchancing their children etc. for half bucked of garri, rice, this type of hailers and zombies will never have rething. Or ask him during the past government if any Nigerians carried that human trade by bata, he will say yes because till tomorrow he remains zombies, nothing concern am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by forray(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
aresssa:

So tell us, how those blaming the past help move the country forward? Cause that seem to be the excuses for lackadaisical attitude of this administrator for the past one year. Pls tell us how this blame game help solve our current problems.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by gurunlocker: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
A brand new name is here for the Zombies..... "The Hailing Hailers"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by Omeokachie: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Buhari thinks that being president is all about sitting over the sharing of oil revenue. That is why he laments about lack of money rather than think of how to generate funds aside oil. To cover up his incompetence, we are daily regailed with stories of fighting corruption On the pages of newspapers without a single conviction.
Fixing up northerners in all strategic security positions is all in preparation towards reelection as his performance in office will definitely not get him back to Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by DickDastardly(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nuezha:

If you want to pass a message and your choice of word(s) is/are vulgar, you are instantly seen as stup!d and your salient points become awashed.
Must you quote me? Now move on with your empty stupidity.
Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by aresssa: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
[s]
gudnex22:

You just showed your level of zombism. Hailing Hailer welcome on board.
[/s]

I hardly expect sane and rational argument for ignorant and unintelligent people...

Zombism is spewing rubbish while still unable to articulate thoughtful and intelligent response to what you are against.

You see how I articulated my objection to the writers thoughtless write up? You should be able to do same instead of the same puerile, bigoted and brainless response of yours and your kind..

Obviously, you are the zombie..

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
aresssa:

In case you havent noticed those refineries are still dead, there is still no steady power no good roads, no bridges, no schools, no good healthcare systems.... Even the war on terror is not 100% won. So I guess its business as usual
Well they the governemnt boasted that they were going to do it so rhey need to get to work. They cant use PDP as a distraction for their incompetence

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by aresssa: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
forray:

So tell us, how those blaming the past help move the country forward? Cause that seem to be the excuses for lackadaisical attitude of this administrator for the past one year. Pls tell us how this blame game help solve our current problems.

Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.

-Edmund Burke

Re: Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
apatuku:
don't worry another 16 years is going down the drain.

How my brother? I beg to disagree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari / EFCC Goes After Ex-Gov. Modu Sheriff Over N300 Billion Borno Funds / Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.