Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? (18726 Views)

My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? / Mastur Bate | 14 Styles You Should Know (adults Only) / I Mastur**bate Every Day To My Pastor's Video - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by abbeyology88(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, i like it when a girl says this, to a certified bad boi like moi, i know from experience there is more to that answer, that's just the internet reply girls give just cos ur not close to em' enough...

@Dickxxx, I was abt replying that Girl but u just said somtin similar to my thought.

Its funny. Funny funny girls.

grin grin grin
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Moz22: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
ezinwa57:
u might be surprised dat even d most decent looking guys nd girls masturbates regularly bt will be quiet over it. Afterall y will they tell u they do, wat will u do with d answer?..,every1 loves nd thinks d same way about sex...d only difference is some persons have self control while others lacks dat.
one crate of orijin for u..recently I took my time to ask some ladies on my list who happens to be my church members..they looked so innocent. Bt it took quite a lotta courage for me to ask this particular girl..infact we happened to be in d same choir, then I asked if she does mastur-bate..it took a lot to confide in me and eventually tell me her answer..her answer was yes..twas then I drew my conclusion that all girls masturbate..

3 Likes

Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, i like it when a girl says this, to a certified bad boi like moi, i know from experience there is more to that answer, that's just the internet reply girls give just cos ur not close to em' enough...
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Moz22:
one crate of orijin for u..recently I took my time to ask some ladies on my list who happens to be my church members..they looked so innocent. Bt it took quite a lotta courage for me to ask this particular girl..infact we happened to be in d same choir, then I asked if she does mastur-bate..it took a lot to confide in me and eventually tell me her answer..her answer was yes..twas then I drew my conclusion that all girls masturbate..

she was sincere bro bt plz maintain d confidentiality....it takes a lot of courage for a girl to admit dat.

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Babe say your mind oooo...
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by spacescientist(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dont ask Mr. Google, betta ask Ms.Google

Savigne:
#Yawns#
Ask Google.....
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Sparkles003(f): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nina4u:
God created sexual lust were in the bible does it say it is a sin to mastorbate ?
As mentioned, the Bible does not directly address the issue of masturbation or deliberate self-stimulation of the sexual organ to the point of orgasm. It does warn against all forms of self-indulgence, adultery of the mind, and fornication. Your body is the temple of God to be kept holy.One of the problems involved is that though God created sex for enjoyment and pleasure, it is to be confined to the marriage relationship because it is also designed to express love (not just sexual love), unity, and total commitment.
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Sparkles003(f): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Booyakasha:

GTFO!! lol.. you're not better in anyway..

I never said I was better only said not all masturbate.
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by papauju(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sempumping:
Hmmm...

Not every gal ...

Don't know what dat even means

Deek is always available when need arises
because your beautiful
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sparkles003:

I have been calibrate for years now and I don't masturbate

Ooshey... Calibrator
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Theophinio(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
emmand2:
What about the rev. Sisters what will you say abt them?
Stooooooopppppppp
With the speed of light
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Sparkles003(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lexxyshacklebot:

Ooshey... Calibrator

Thanks commentator

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by vikspring(m): 1:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Theophinio:
Stooooooopppppppp With the speed of light
hahahaha
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Nina4u(f): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Sparkles003:

As mentioned, the Bible does not directly address the issue of masturbation or deliberate self-stimulation of the sexual organ to the point of orgasm. It does warn against all forms of self-indulgence, adultery of the mind, and fornication. Your body is the temple of God to be kept holy.One of the problems involved is that though God created sex for enjoyment and pleasure, it is to be confined to the marriage relationship because it is also designed to express love (not just sexual love), unity, and total commitment.
sweet heart ... an old joke observes that 98 percent of people masturbate--and the other 2 percent are lying.... How many of you have had dreams about sex and end up having an orgasm in your sleep? And how many of you have orgasms in your sleep on a regular basis?

Most people know that men start having wet dreams (nocturnal emissions) at puberty. Orgasms (or ejaculations) during sleep are a natural and common occurrence. For men, the terms wet dreams, nocturnal emissions, or spontaneous orgasms are all the same thing. Some men are woken up by their orgasm/ejaculation, while others wake up to find that they have already come and may not remember having had a sex dream...is that in your eyes the same as mastorbating? Sweety this is normal .. What I find very interesting and not often discussed, is that women also have sex dreams that may or may not end in orgasm. As with other aspects of sexual arousal, there may be no obvious, tangible signs (like ejaculation), but she may be woken up by a strong orgasm. In fact, some women report they can have stronger orgasms in their sleep compared to the orgasms they have when they are awake. Some women can even have multiple orgasms in their sleep. Because women usually don’t have ’emissions’ with their sex dreams, terms like nocturnal orgasms, spontaneous orgasms, and sleep-related orgasms are used to describe these instead....Have you ppl read biology ?? Maby professors in naija speak lies to suppress u ..I dunno ... It is important to understand that sleep-related orgasms are a natural occurrence for both men and women that can start around the time of puberty. Some studies suggest that the occurrence of sleep-related orgasms may correspond to relative testosterone levels, both for men and women. Some cultures have been more open in talking about it than others. In fact, there is historical documentation of sleep-related orgasms for women dating back to ancient Greece about women having and enjoying sex dreams. (Gotta love the Greeks!) Despite it being such a common occurrence, it is not really taught in sex education classes, or by parents (especially not for girls). Consequently, many people develop bad feelings or guilt related to having sex dreams and sleep-related orgasms because they think they are not normal, or they are disturbed by the content of their dream.... The interesting part about sex dreams and sleep-related orgasms is that for many people, especially women, they can be more intense than what they experience in their sex life. This is because while you are asleep, there is less inhibition and less conscious restraint. Studies of brain scans have shown that there is actually a ‘turning off’ of certain areas in the brain that process outside information, motor activity, and emotion at the time of orgasm.... All this religious brainwashing has to stop ..u not dirty ..u don't sin ..its a natural way God created you as a human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by vchykp(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2016
women are so secretive about thier sex life, buh finally research has it that 97% of men masturbate, Nd 95% of women do.....

Women are human for christ sake.!

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Nina4u(f): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2016
vchykp:
women are so secretive about thier sex life, buh finally research has it that 97% of men masturbate, Nd 95% of women do.....

Women are human for christ sake.!
I'm just telling how it is lol

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Moz22: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmm..tank y'all for contributing. I have learned
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Sparkles003(f): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2016
Nina4u:
sweet heart ... an old joke observes that 98 percent of people masturbate--and the other 2 percent are lying.... How many of you have had dreams about sex and end up having an orgasm in your sleep? And how many of you have orgasms in your sleep on a regular basis?

Most people know that men start having wet dreams (nocturnal emissions) at puberty. Orgasms (or ejaculations) during sleep are a natural and common occurrence. For men, the terms wet dreams, nocturnal emissions, or spontaneous orgasms are all the same thing. Some men are woken up by their orgasm/ejaculation, while others wake up to find that they have already come and may not remember having had a sex dream...is that in your eyes the same as mastorbating? Sweety this is normal .. What I find very interesting and not often discussed, is that women also have sex dreams that may or may not end in orgasm. As with other aspects of sexual arousal, there may be no obvious, tangible signs (like ejaculation), but she may be woken up by a strong orgasm. In fact, some women report they can have stronger orgasms in their sleep compared to the orgasms they have when they are awake. Some women can even have multiple orgasms in their sleep. Because women usually don’t have ’emissions’ with their sex dreams, terms like nocturnal orgasms, spontaneous orgasms, and sleep-related orgasms are used to describe these instead....Have you ppl read biology ?? Maby professors in naija speak lies to suppress u ..I dunno ... It is important to understand that sleep-related orgasms are a natural occurrence for both men and women that can start around the time of puberty. Some studies suggest that the occurrence of sleep-related orgasms may correspond to relative testosterone levels, both for men and women. Some cultures have been more open in talking about it than others. In fact, there is historical documentation of sleep-related orgasms for women dating back to ancient Greece about women having and enjoying sex dreams. (Gotta love the Greeks!) Despite it being such a common occurrence, it is not really taught in sex education classes, or by parents (especially not for girls). Consequently, many people develop bad feelings or guilt related to having sex dreams and sleep-related orgasms because they think they are not normal, or they are disturbed by the content of their dream.... The interesting part about sex dreams and sleep-related orgasms is that for many people, especially women, they can be more intense than what they experience in their sex life. This is because while you are asleep, there is less inhibition and less conscious restraint. Studies of brain scans have shown that there is actually a ‘turning off’ of certain areas in the brain that process outside information, motor activity, and emotion at the time of orgasm.... All this religious brainwashing has to stop ..u not dirty ..u don't sin ..its a natural way God created you as a human
Honestly no insult intended but I just couldn't make out any sense from your write up in relation to the topic or my answer.the op's question was do all girls masturbate to which I said no citing myself as an example please what has organsm when sleeping or sex dreams got to do with it.uhmmmm
Well to each their own believe whatcyou feel is right and good for you while i do mine
Masturbating to me is bad and will remain bad as i feel it hasmdone more negative effects than good to those who indulge in it.
Thanks
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Fkhalifa(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Only if It is possible, some lady will even deny they don't menstruate..
Bloody pretenders undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Nina4u(f): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sparkles003:

Honestly no insult intended but I just couldn't make out any sense from your write up in relation to the topic or my answer.the op's question was do all girls masturbate to which I said no citing myself as an example please what has organsm when sleeping or sex dreams got to do with it.uhmmmm
Well to each their own believe whatcyou feel is right and good for you while i do mine
Masturbating to me is bad and will remain bad as i feel it hasmdone more negative effects than good to those who indulge in it.
Thanks
I feel a need to speak out for the Bible. There is not one verse of the Bible that condemns self-stimulation. There is not one that insinuates such a condemnation. Yet, day after day, we hear preachers condemn masturbation as a sin. Their arguments?
There is the argument that sex was created for mutual pleasure: Yes; I agree. Sex was. But masturbation is not sex. It is sexual, and many other things are sexual, but it is not sexual intercourse in itself. Sex is for mutual benefits; masturbation is for personal benefits. Two different things... Almost everybody masturbates, including those people who tell you that it is sinful, dirty, and a bad habit (yes; the hypocrisy is filthy). Most people start masturbating from their teens. Remember wet dreams when you first hit your teens? Usually that’s where it starts. A wet dream is a natural procedure by the body. No; it has nothing to do with witches and wizards or spiritual husbands and wives.... Masturbation is a normal part of the growing child’s exploration of his or her body and continues for the rest of the lives of most people. If you masturbate, you are not an oddity. Actually, its those who claim not to masturbate that are the oddities...

3 Likes

Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by pezeji(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
AbbieGee1:
imo kwa?? undecided err!,ya wrong embarassed
Enugu gal
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Kizzkizz(f): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
grin
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Stormyweather(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Laveda:
Not every girl.. undecided

My friends detest it so much..
I'm glad you spoke for your friend at least like wizkid we now know your story
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by rosy4u(f): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
abbeyology88:

Just saw ur CURVES babe.
I won't fall for that grin but am still crazy abt it sha grin

U don't nid to read me. Do u? grin

Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by Moz22: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Why resurrect this dead thread? I already got d answer I needed.
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by abbeyology88(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=rosy4u post=48260091][/quote]

wink wink
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by katniss(f): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Can't speak for every girl
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by rosy4u(f): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
abbeyology88:

wink wink

I miss u cry
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by abbeyology88(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
rosy4u:

I miss u cry

Awww darling

Work is taking almost all my time nowadays. I hardly come on line.
Miss u too sweetie
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by rosy4u(f): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyology88:

Awww darling

Work is taking almost all my time nowadays. I hardly come on line.

Miss u too sweetie

Aww ok kiss kiss
Re: Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? by abbeyology88(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2016
rosy4u:

Aww ok kiss kiss

Yes honey.
(Kisses received)
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge / Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? / Have You Ever Busted Lesbians Having Sex? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.