Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Should I Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do In This Situation? (675 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do In This Situation? by horluwatosin(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
My girlfriend's supposedly best friend is talking me she wants me and she is somebody I don't wanna lay cos I know her and her devilish acts. Now she is threatening to tell my gf something that happened in d past and i wanna keep from her because if my gf hears about it....it is capital PROB...
What do u guys suggest I should do?
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Ladycloud(f): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
horluwatosin:
My girlfriend's supposedly best friend is talking me she wants me and she is somebody I don't wanna lay cos I know her and her devilish acts. Now she is threatening to tell my gf something that happened in d past and i wanna keep from her because if my gf hears about it....it is capital PROB...
deal with it
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by ikbnice(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
you lay her now and she will continue to threaten you and you will continue to lay her. Tell your GF the past yourself, if she understands, tell her to promise you not to tell anybody. If she does that, congratulations!. Now go dare her friend in any way possible, she would hurry to go tell your girl and it doesnt become news to her anymore. She would even subject her to lots of questioning.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by ajokeade920: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided don't get ur ? it seems to me u cheated on ur bae? fix it.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by agbonkamen(f): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
just tell your girlfriend the truth now to avoid story that touch.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Do what you like.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by ezychris(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
ikbnice:
you lay her now and she will continue to threaten you and you will continue to lay her. Tell your GF the past yourself, if she understands, tell her to promise you not to tell anybody. If she does that, congratulations!. Now go dare her friend in any way possible, she would hurry to go tell your girl and it doesnt become news to her anymore. She would even subject her to lots of questioning.
12 trailers of Origin for you

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
FFS I don't like abstract threads like this. Dude can you just be a little more open about your misdemeanor so we can reason at the same wavelength. If ur too shy,get a new moniker and come clean with us.
Nobody should be shy in Romanceland. Anyhow sha, tell your gf wosup.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by ikbnice(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
ezychris:

12 trailers of Origin for you
thanks dude. It's gonna fetch me some cool cash when I get them on the market.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Nasri100(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tosin, was it the b low job stuff with ur gf's sister? You lucky man, how did you do it?
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by IamLEGEND1: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
I got just one word for u,bro:
Fück bītches
damn the consequences.

Try to look at the bigger picture here- You live in Nigeria where the number of lethal elements are on the high side.

u go fit dey waka jeje for pavement and one truck carrying a container fit just Summersault out of nowhere,crush you. or it could be a rat carrying lassa-fever somehow got into your room and pisses all over ur dinner when you're not looking.
Sorry, the thing pass one word....but u get my point. Stick ur penìs in as many weird places as u can,while it still works.Else rigor mortis might be the cause of the only meaningful erectìon you're gonna be getting.

Long story short

#YoLo
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by ezychris(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2016
ikbnice:
thanks dude. It's gonna fetch me some cool cash when I get them on the market.
Confirm!
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2016
Just Kill yourself smiley
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Deanny(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2016
horluwatosin:
tell your gf what happened in the past, it's better than her friend telling her

(1) (Reply)

/ Let's Attempt To Break A Record / To Every Man Who Married A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.