Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? (7932 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
chrisrare who be virgin, I go rape ur sister now o
Na my sister go rape u not d other way round. Remember say if woman rape u na im worse pass
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Cutehector(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisrare:
Na my sister go rape u not d other way round. Remember say if woman rape u na im worse pass
give me her number abeg. Shebi u no dey fear
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
cry
Cutehector:
hian, Shebi u say I should tell u na.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by KnightRod(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy thank you, i hope it aint that boring oh embarassed
not at all, smiley it's as exciting as watching chickens conjugate for existence.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
give me her number abeg. Shebi u no dey fear
i no get strenght to enter police case when she rapes u.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided just STFU, u are annöying me already
Chrisrare:
In other words ur pusssy has been booked, ok noted. So u wont help ur friend?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
locust:

Does your diary have a bit of sexual wordings?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided just STFU, u are annöying me already
I love to annoy pple.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
smiley check my profile, its the 1st topic
Dab2mydick:
link to ur diary pls
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
KnightRod:
not at all, smiley it's as exciting as watching chickens conjugate for existence.
Lol.. Is her diary dat boring??
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by KnightRod(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. Is her diary dat boring??
undecided on the contrary, it's very fascinating.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by jonaifame22(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisrare:
I know ur a virgin. U r only good at sniffing women's panties and bras.
thanks for recognising. wat I can do!
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
KnightRod:
undecided on the contrary, it's very fascinating.
Hmmm... So watching chickens conjugate is fascinating to u?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by gambit10: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
yeah sure, I just felt disgusted and irritated after the whole thing prally coz I didn't even like her enough to kiss during the whole thing ....not the 1st one tho, it happens when the interest isn't really there in the 1st place
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisrare:
i no get strenght to enter police case when she rapes u.
abeg rape on consent no be rape na.. Abeg I want make she rape me
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by KnightRod(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisrare:
Hmmm... So watching chickens conjugate is fascinating to u?
Is that weird? undecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided

Why do you so long for your diary to pique the interest of its readers? It's a diary. Y'all should learn that. Refining a diary strips it of its little glory
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley check my profile, its the 1st topic
ooh thanks
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
locust:

Why do you so long for your diary to pique the interest of its readers? It's a diary. Y'all should learn that. Refining a diary strips it of its little glory
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
abeg rape on consent no be rape na.. Abeg I want make she rape me
Hector u r still a small boy, u cant handle my sister. U r still in a stage where women fascinate u a lot.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Cutehector(m): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisrare:
Hector u r still a small boy, u cant handle my sister. U r still in a stage where women fascinate u a lot.
is it so hard for u to provide ur sister's contact? Why all these balderdash to prove a lost point
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
is it so hard for u to provide ur sister's contact? Why all these balderdash to prove a lost point
I no won hear story o.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Cutehector(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisrare:
I no won hear story o.
cool modify d contact
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by MRNICEGUYy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
yeah
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Holywizard: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
After sleeping wit a mad woman...

Chai but mad pple sabi fvck ooooo
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by timsonpreye(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
[size=20pt]poo like that happens[/size]
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Nope I've only not had sex with someone and later wish I had!
Hope you are saying the truth ?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
gambit10:
yeah sure, I just felt disgusted and irritated after the whole thing prally coz I didn't even like her enough to kiss during the whole thing ....not the 1st one tho, it happens when the interest isn't really there in the 1st place

Sorry dear

Sometimes we all do an act and we regret our actions later on

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Hope you are saying the truth ?

Everything I do is standard
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Everything I do is standard
Thank God we still have people with standards cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by chukham(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2016
KnightRod:
No not really, I've not had that experience.. I'm a Virgin
. A virgin and u are knightrod?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
yes. in fact the girl that deflowered me. I wish i can just meet her, and collect my virginity back and then give it to someone else. nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears / Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) / Omo These Ladies Are Becoming Sth Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.