Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? (7894 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Have u ever had sex with someone and later regretted it? Who's that person??
Discuss
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by LordScent(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kindly share yours first.....!

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by rosalieene(f): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
it happens
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by hopara1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sex is not totally an experiment!
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
cool Where the liars at?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
hopara1:
Sex is not totally an experiment!
wot r u trying to say?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by hopara1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chrisrare:
wot r u trying to say?
No regrets in doing the right thing.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by KnightRod(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
No not really, I've not had that experience.. I'm a Virgin

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cool Where the liars at?
talk ur own
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
tongue i no get grin

cutehector, come oh, i knw say u go get tory to share
Chrisrare:
talk ur own
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nope
I've only not had sex with someone and later wish I had!
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
cool but uncle why u lying grin
KnightRod:
No not really, I've not had that experience.. I'm a Virgin
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
tongue i no get grin

lol first time was a flop. wink
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
cheesy oya gist me abeg grin
Cutehector:
lol first time was a flop. wink
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
tongue i no get grin

U no know say cutehector na virgin?

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by KnightRod(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cool but uncle why u lying grin
I'm actually not.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
shocked *faints*
Chrisrare:
U no know say cutehector na virgin?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy oya gist me abeg grin
lol Shebi u say I shouldn't be saying bad bad tin again in nairaland
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin oya swear with ur monicker
KnightRod:
I'm actually not.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked *faints*
*pours her water*

Na only virgin guys dey do woman wrapper.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked *faints*
chrisrare who be virgin, I go rape ur sister now o
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by jonaifame22(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
#Teamvirgin
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
cry oya say it pls, 4 only dis time
Cutehector:
lol Shebi u say I shouldn't be saying bad bad tin again in nairaland
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
shocked *swallows spit* Ah-dont-biliv-dis
Chrisrare:
*pours her water*

Na only virgin guys dey do woman wrapper.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
jonaifame22:
#Teamvirgin
I know ur a virgin. U r only good at sniffing women's panties and bras.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by KnightRod(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin oya swear with ur monicker
Forces therein, hear thee my swear this day..

If I lie about my virginity, cause thy wrath upon my moniker and may it change from KnightRod to KnightPĆ¹ssy

There.. cheesy believe me now??
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Chrisrare: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked *swallows spit* Ah-dont-biliv-dis
So u dont know, chai.. Who doesn't know cutehector is a chronic womanizer, just put him in ur prayers.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
lipsrsealed which kyn swear b dat? U are suppose to say "IF IT IS A LIE THAT I AM A VIRGIN, MY ACCOUNT SHOULD DE-ACTIVATE BY ITSELF THIS NIGHT" grin
KnightRod:
Forces therein, hear thee my swear this day..

If I lie about my virginity, cause thy wrath upon my moniker and may it change from KnightRod to KnightPĆ¹ssy

There.. cheesy believe me now??
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cool Where the liars at?

What do you look like?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? by unapapadeycraze: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
All the above commenters discussed frivolities.

Y'all should answer the question rather than derailing the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) / See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? / Sexy UNILAG Female Student Becomes Media Sensation With Her Ninja Costume (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.