Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries (35224 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) / 11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries by logica(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
obaino860:

must you be so stupid to deceive yourself.....
...mumu...
I have no doubt you refer to your flat headed FATHER. smiley
Re: SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries by logica(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Liar.
Serap also cares about bayelsa, rivers, kogi and the northern states there?
People choose who they care about. Once again it is not a d1ck measuring contest.
Re: SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
logica:
People choose who they care about. Once again it is not a d1ck measuring contest.

capital liar.
Your governors should pay up.
Covering up for them won't help either.
Thought igbos are the ones that hate themselves
Re: SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries by logica(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

capital liar.
Your governors should pay up.
Covering up for them won't help either.
Thought igbos are the ones that hate themselves
...are they owing you or your father?
Re: SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries by tola268: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries by habtop(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
I wish I am not cynical about this move. It is at best a tilt at windmills
Re: SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
obaino860:

sorry....he just cleared all his debt last week....sorry
The 419 governor has settled nix. My niece works with the sports council and is being owed over 7months salary. The man chosen when, who, and how much, to pay. He will owe like 7months and then noisily instructs that 3months should be payed at once and when eventually it's paid it will just be 50 to 70% of the sum. Very wicked man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal / I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu / I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.