Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,938 members, 7,852,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

'Beg Me Before I Open Your Schools'. Ajimobi Tells Oyo Pupils - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Beg Me Before I Open Your Schools'. Ajimobi Tells Oyo Pupils (2075 Views)

The Chicken Fed Primary School Pupils In Cross River - Ifere Paul (Photo) / Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics / I Won't Pay Salaries If You Go On Strike, Ajimobi Tells Oyo Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 'Beg Me Before I Open Your Schools'. Ajimobi Tells Oyo Pupils by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Is there any politician less corrupt than buhari who you think can fix the problem?

Bro no one... wat i think Buhari should do is to make d Legislatives bring up harsh laws on corruption, and give the populace reason to stand with him against the laws...
LAW first, once u are caught, u must defend yourself...
whoa.. d thing tire me gan, criminals thrive on societal laws sef... see how pple like saraki, ikpeazu. Fayose. Aisha are twisting the law...

Buhari's emergence was a symbol of hope against corruption, and if he doesnt do it the right way, pple will still see it as witch hunt... ok see ekweremadu coming to court with Igbo attire, kini meaning Iyen??

Buhari should study the chinese model.. One man who as a stain is not enough to do it alone, people will always raise eyebrows..
Re: 'Beg Me Before I Open Your Schools'. Ajimobi Tells Oyo Pupils by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
crixtex:

Bro no one... wat i think Buhari should do is to make d Legislatives bring up harsh laws on corruption, and give the populace reason to stand with him against the laws...
LAW first, once u are caught, u must defend yourself...
whoa.. d thing tire me gan, criminals thrive on societal laws sef... see how pple like saraki, ikpeazu. Fayose. Aisha are twisting the law...

Buhari's emergence was a symbol of hope against corruption, and if he doesnt do it the right way, pple will still see it as witch hunt... ok see ekweremadu coming to court with Igbo attire, kini meaning Iyen??

Buhari should study the chinese model.. One man who as a stain is not enough to do it alone, people will always raise eyebrows..
But will lawmakers make laws that will harm them? No! So in the end the onus is on the people to stop all these nonsense, but will we do it? No! Why? Because we are intoxicated with the opium of religion and ethnic bigotry, that is why I blame the entire corruption problem of Nigeria on the masses. Imagine just one million Nigerians out of almost 200 million camping in front of the national assembly insisting on such a law, dem born legislators well make them no make am? But the Nigerians of today that I know will not do it!
Re: 'Beg Me Before I Open Your Schools'. Ajimobi Tells Oyo Pupils by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

But will lawmakers make laws that will harm them? No! So in the end the onus is on the people to stop all these nonsense, but will we do it? No! Why? Because we are intoxicated with the opium of religion and ethnic bigotry, that is why I blame the entire corruption problem of Nigeria on the masses. Imagine just one million Nigerians out of almost 200 million camping in front of the national assembly insisting on such a law, dem born legislators well make them no make am? But the Nigerians of today that I know will not do it!

Yes bro.... Buhari is supposed to be a symbol of hope, if he rallies the people against this thieves... watch how pple will come out against them..... if Nnamdi Kanu can.pull crowd, do u think Buhari cant?
Kings and Emperors in medieval times were always in front and rallied pple.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do The Igbos Want ? / Re: PHOTOS: Which State Capital Is This? / Yoruba E Ronu (A Must Read)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.