Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

She Lied To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me (1529 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied To Me by Reuben2012(m): 2:33am On Jul 08, 2016
She supposed to be with me that night but lied to me that she want to run an errand for his uncle. I later discovered that it was a lie because she want to see her ex who was waiting for her. I saw them myself talking for 45min before she started going home. I confronted her and ask her why was she lying she could not conviced me and i left. This is the girl am planning to marry. Am just confused. I need help
Re: She Lied To Me by Lordbammy(m): 2:35am On Jul 08, 2016
lollllsss
She is The daughter of lai Muhammed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:35am On Jul 08, 2016
When a relationship gets boring. Get out before you suffocate yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Lied To Me by Dotwillis1(m): 4:10am On Jul 08, 2016
bros chai, shey the ex na your neighbour ni? Or u sneaked behind her as she heads home..smh, anyways
she missed ha ex, and prolly just want to meet him and talk. She lied so that you won't get to know and start thinking something else or maybe scared you might not allow her if she told you.
Re: She Lied To Me by HALIX16: 4:41am On Jul 08, 2016
You still asking? Move on if you love yoursef
Re: She Lied To Me by LordScent(m): 4:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Reuben2012:
She supposed to be with me that night but lied to me that she want to run an errand for his uncle. I later discovered that it was a lie because she want to see her ex who was waiting for her. I saw them myself talking for 45min before she started going home. I confronted her and ask her why was she lying she could not conviced me and i left. This is the girl am planning to marry. Am just confused. I need help

And so?

Ogaade pull yourself together and embrace the future. Sit her down and let her know how you feel... Monitor for sometime more. If she still dey wakawaka.....Oga on to the next one joor
Re: She Lied To Me by LordScent(m): 4:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Reuben2012:

And so?

Ogaade pull yourself together and embrace the future. Sit her down and let her know how you feel... Monitor for sometime more. If she still dey wakawaka.....Oga on to the next one joor . No time

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me by lordizak(m): 5:12am On Jul 08, 2016
Reuben2012:

Run errands for his uncle? really, are u gay?
And if u are talking about bitches, they are the foundation of lies.
Re: She Lied To Me by bentlywills(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Mtcheeeew : girls and Lies re like bread and butter

Enjoy your relationship man
Re: She Lied To Me by Cutehector(m): 6:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Well...
Re: She Lied To Me by alobright17(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Op Use your head.You may not like my own style which will be to respect myself and start looking elsewhere.
Re: She Lied To Me by GoldenJAT(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2016
lie give her back, and move on!
Re: She Lied To Me by joceey(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2016
Reuben2012:

If she can lie to you to see her ex something is definitely not right....when you marry her she will continue to lie to you what is the assurance that she will not be sleeping with her ex and till be your wife ?guy think deeply a marriage with out peace and trust na untimely death oooo
Re: She Lied To Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy....

Lie to her back na sad

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me by mizzbouqui(f): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2016
But they were not kissing or doing some unexpected things, she might have lied to you for the sake of love maybe the ex had been disturbing her for somethings some ex can be very funny at times and she needs to make him get things straight, you should learn how to trust the one you love, there are some lies one lies for love. I think you still watch her for sometime

*talking from experience sha*
Re: She Lied To Me by faruz: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:
But they were not kissing or doing some unexpected things, she might have lied to you for the sake of love maybe the ex had been disturbing her for somethings some ex can be very funny at times and she needs to make him get things straight, you should learn how to trust the one you love, there are some lies one lies for love. I think you still watch her for sometime

yea yea... but i prefer my gf telling me the truth, no matter how hard it is.........
Re: She Lied To Me by mizzbouqui(f): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2016
faruz:
yea yea... but i prefer my gf telling me the truth, no matter how hard it is.........
So you are telling me you've never lied to your gal abi
Re: She Lied To Me by Reuben2012(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Thank you all. Promise to update you all as things unfold.
Re: She Lied To Me by Vikky014(f): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
When a relationship gets boring. Get out before you suffocate yourself.
Exactly
Re: She Lied To Me by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Put yourself in the guy's shoes. your bf lied to you to get with his ex............your reaction....... yeah I thought so
Re: She Lied To Me by firstking01(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
embarassedKishikishikisi, sneezes outta thread
Re: She Lied To Me by faruz: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:

So you are telling me you've never lied to your gal abi
nt reali..... bt i still prefer the truth..... had it been she had told op the truth he wunt feel diz bad na......
Re: She Lied To Me by mizzbouqui(f): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
faruz:
nt reali..... bt i still prefer the truth..... had it been she had told op the truth he wunt feel diz bad na......
Okay
Re: She Lied To Me by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Reuben2012:
I thought you wanted to even say you caught them staffing. Bros take life easy, she prolly was finally breaking up with him,the manner of your confrontation could have put her off composure. Some babes are that emotional.
Re: She Lied To Me by Reuben2012(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
I just want her to tell me the truth that is all. Moreover what can be the reason for her to choose her ex over me. I just want her to tell me the truth.
Re: She Lied To Me by KRISTON(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2016
you caught her in the act....and u still want a soothsayer to interpret her actions for u. . .Africans eh!
Re: She Lied To Me by mizzbouqui(f): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Babzilla:

Put yourself in the guy's shoes. your bf lied to you to get with his ex............your reaction....... yeah I thought so
He can't I trust him, and if he is that means he is probably breaking up with her finally

(1) (Reply)

Iamairforce1 Is Dating Jodha / Brokenhearted Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Died In Her Arms / Guys Why Do We Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.