Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) (1199 Views)

Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Would You Date This Woman? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
I bet this is almost the highest sacrifice a guy can offer to a woman only for some unappreciative ones to still betray. This pic is just too heart touching in portray of a guy good radiance to please his woman.

Guys, over to you. can you do this just to please ur woman?

Re: Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) by samwise99(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lol

Your photoshop product is cool
Re: Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) by mhisbliss(f): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
So a lady standing still means unfaithfulness?, the only unfaithful one there is the thief abi guy why is he wearing a mask, who ask am to submit heart, abeg swerve excuses to bash ladies is something guys never lack
Re: Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) by sinaj(f): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Na u sabi

Mitcheeeeeew
Re: Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) by gbemi514: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Guys cheat, ladies cheat, we all cheat no need pointing accusing fingers to any of the gender......
Re: Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) by queencalipso(f): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
And Nigerian guys don't cheat? angry They even boast of having multiple chicks and side chicks cz they see it as normal. And when a girl decides to be on guard in case of eventualities, they see it as cheating.

Nigerian guys will be the first to start the game of cheating, when they are beaten to it, they shout wolf.

Op abeg shift make I see road jor undecided
Re: Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) by Taiyescott(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
k.
Re: Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) by issylarry(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
samwise99:
Lol

Your photoshop product is cool
its not;dere shud b some spills on ground
Re: Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) by samwise99(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
issylarry:

its not;dere shud b some spills on ground

He tried small na

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) by horlareey(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
95% of girls won't like this...
Re: Guys Can You Do This Just To Please A Woman? (pics) by Vincent41(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
AccessME:
I really don't know why Nigerian girls are like this no matter how you try to please them, make sacrifices to bring fort their needs to bear, they still go ahead to have side guys arising cases of distrust amongst pairs and I tell u.. when there is love, a Nigerian guy can go extra mile to keep his girl but Nigerian girls ends up sabotaging efforts made to them by guys. I am warning u guys.. i am not saying never trust but have limit in trust you have for girls because Nigerian girls can betray at anytime all is usually because of unsatisfactoriness and insatiable needs.

any man that loves a woman is fool

(1) (Reply)

My Chat With Some Gay Guy / Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? / Making Your Move With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.