Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House (46328 Views)

Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House / Governor Rochas Okorocha Spotted On A Motorcycle In Owerri, Nigerians React. PIC / Photos: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Perfecttouch(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3940213_fbimg1467908390718_jpeg5d75c560fbf77158053f5a26251c5cbb

Fayose is the real deal. [size=14pt]He's not a saint[/size], But he's [b]better by far.[/b]
oga stop using my good school slogan to qualify an armed robber and heartless man jaree .i will stand with fayose if he pays his workers

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by dadebayo1(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2016
babz510:

My broda ar u frm Osun??

I am from Oyo my Bro. Although I served in osun state in 2012. Ajimobi is dealing with civil servants here my brother. Why did you ask?
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Charly68: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2016
This is the greatest height of social myopism;when his pairs are busy buying vehicles & motor cycles for security agencies ,he is busy deceiving artisans by riding okada . O my people why behaving like the foolish Galatians !
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
But why is Fayose so merciless?... Why is he dishing out heartbreaks to haters all over the place? grin

When you're loved by your people, No Goliath nor Buhari nor DSS can do anything to you. cool

Fayose is not like those useless politicians that go about in the street buying maize, akara, and suya during campaign, and they disappear after winning; As you can all see, Even after becoming the governor, Ayodele Fayose still remains a grassroots man. May your days be long sir. smiley
Is pastor vp osinbajo still taking lagos state brt bus after winning election?This is an height of hypocrite on the man of God.Besides,fayose should do more for the people not this showman.If these okada riders have better jobs,they won't delve into the business of okada riding.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Rexnegro(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
But why is Fayose so merciless?... Why is he dishing out heartbreaks to haters all over the place? grin

When you're loved by your people, No Goliath nor Buhari nor DSS can do anything to you. cool

Fayose is not like those useless politicians that go about in the street buying maize, akara, and suya during campaign, and they disappear after winning; As you can all see, Even after becoming the governor, Ayodele Fayose still remains a grassroots man. May your days be long sir. smiley
smh grassroot my asses, he's grass rooting Why milking And looting ekiti state commonwealth And arm deal money abi? no mata The love You claimed his gullible people got for him they should exercise it in 2018 for him Not to be arrested o.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by M4gunners: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2016
My role model.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by nnanna69(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
spako4:
Rehearsing how to escape,EFCC take note!

YOU NO WELL
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Provab: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2016
this mad man has started again
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by centboy123456(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2016
dimieprincess:
This guy is fucking popular, jeezzzzzz where is my governor o. Okowa and Mimiko u see yo selves

That I don't know were he is my governor okowa I nor dey hear he matter for news at all I nor Know waiting he dey do self
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by banmee(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Nigerians deserve the leadership they have.

Cc 4nobody4every1. .....see what I'm taking about?
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by bluaero(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Dee60:

He is playing on the gullibility of the people. No good leader does that!

Those okada riders need to see the wealth Fayose's kids are swimming in.....and what has the man got to show for it?

Keep sharing ponmo (cow skin) to the people and keep shaving their heads off as you cart away their gold.

We need to see what the fellow is doing with EDUCATION and HEALTH and not just these senseless escapades. If he rides okada he rides it for himself. Who cares?

At least he is identifying with his subjects. What is your useless president doing with "EDUCATION and HEALTH"? Not to talk of economy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by teebell999(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Loved by Okada riders. is he loved by state workers as well? Bullshit!!!
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by taiyeayodeji: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2016
Fayose has a game plan, he likes working on the psyche of the people, he does it in a way that people notice him and media carries it.i must say that their are ethics guiding the office of a leader,if he decide to come down to the level of a common man, its no big deal.doing all this show does not indicate that he is being humble.no guilty person shall go free,God punish anybody way steal the money of the masses (APC or PDP)

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by 4peace(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2016
taiyeayodeji:
Fayose has a game plan, he likes working on the psyche of the people, he does it in a way that people notice him and media carries it.i must say that their are ethics guiding the office of a leader,if he decide to come down to the level of a common man, its no big deal.doing all this show does not indicate that he is being humble.no guilty person shall go free,God punish anybody way steal the money of the masses (APC or PDP)

AMEN
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by anonimi: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2016
zangiff:
Is this man really serious cus each time hes always in the news

...definitely more serious than the man who hit floor FLYING instead of running. I guess that must be due to the problem with his ears- he heard the advice wrongly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3488385_gk016_jpega153e6cea71b84eb21517735f889737c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by teebell999(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2016
taiyeayodeji:

Ameen
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by anonimi: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2016
taiyeayodeji:
Fayose has a game plan, he likes working on the psyche of the people, he does it in a way that people notice him and media carries it .i must say that their are ethics guiding the office of a leader,if he decide to come down to the level of a common man, its no big deal.doing all this show does not indicate that he is being humble.no guilty person shall go free,God punish anybody way steal the money of the masses (APC or PDP)

It is the same template that the drug lord who is now our Asiwaju Asiwere used to become the national leader of the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC. Not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3790183_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by anonimi: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Fayose is not like those useless politicians that go about in the street buying maize, akara, and suya during campaign, and they disappear after winning;

Let me see if I can find a few examples of those useless politicians that DECEIVE the voters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1972937_yemi_jpegc8a99695048cacc576a99b66e4c323bb

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by SeverusSnape(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2016
anonimi:

Let me see if I can find a few examples of those useless politicians that DECEIVE the voters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1972937_yemi_jpegc8a99695048cacc576a99b66e4c323bb

Bros Bros grin

I dey feel your joor. Thanks for the update, I'll save these pictures for future use. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2016
spako4:
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by rabex123(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2016
izzou:
Does riding on a bike proves one Innocent?

Africans sef
i no know ohh..people are despirate to say its witch huntinh.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by 4nobody4every1: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2016
banmee:

Nigerians deserve the leadership they have.

Cc 4nobody4every1. .....see what I'm taking about?
True talk, we discussed this same issue in another thread, instead of the citizens to go on civil protest and demand for good governance, we are gloating over the recklessness of these politicians who dont give a flying hoot to the common man on the street, what a shame sad

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by anonimi: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2016
spako4:

Any Ekiti person and fellow Nigerian who is not a zombie should be concerned that Fayemi:

- who owed salaries despite receiving allocations plus excess crude account when oil price was high.
- who bought a bed for N100 million.
- donated N1.5 billion to Buhari campaign

is not "rehearsing how to escape" and no one is asking EFCC to take note of his "rehearsal".
Don't you agree?

Instead the same Fayemi has been promoted to a minister in Buhari's CORRUPTION-fighting filled cabinet where he has promptly budgeted N795 million for ordinary website upgrade.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366293_12592702433304193542547353995524183236234n2_jpeg62599ae10f52a4c44d2b9b7e4e55e5b9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by smartograpy(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by teacherbim(f): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2016
He is just trying to cover up.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Godsown10(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2016
To me fayose still remain one governor that I love so much,I love his guts, how many LGA chairman can board a bike around or Rep members or any other Governor that has humility to work around freely in the mist of his people ,or board bike around freely? worthy of emulation.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by bams2999(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2016
brink back our monie,thief
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by meniyoyo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Koolking:
...like a drowning man desperately looking for what to clutch on.

Publicity stunt, Fayose is still not the man of the people no matter how hard he tries
hater spotted. But must u always wail even when is not necessary

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by meniyoyo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
bams2999:
brink back our monie,thief
which money, d one wee u give am abi ur family money. Another wailer having his day.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by pamcode(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ekiti people are confused
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by onatisi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
dadebayo1:
My governor belongs to Apc, he is not under investigation, his account is not frozen but trust me the guy can't even try what fayose just did grin they will scatter his head with stones... I give it to fayose once more he remains a grassroots man and he has the support.
Hehehe
Make ajimobi try this for ibadan
Na stone Dem go take commit his remaining front teeth

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Abodunrin07(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
That's his palava

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / We Won't Provide Security For February 14 Poll Unless Its Postponed - Military / Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.