Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House (46327 Views)

Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House / Governor Rochas Okorocha Spotted On A Motorcycle In Owerri, Nigerians React. PIC / Photos: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by ahmadmuazu5(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2016
All that will not stop him from returning of our money
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by bashydemy1: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2016
achieverme:

Your real interest is not about doing things right; it is more about subjugating opposition. Believe me, that is a very dull and backward point of view
And your own interest is not about making Nigeria great again, it's about anything that will bring Nigeria down completely with your support for looters.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by achieverme(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
bashydemy1:
And your own interest is not about making Nigeria great again, it's about anything that will bring Nigeria down completely with your support for looters.

Stop deceiving yourself that you want nigeria to be great again.

You are only destroying the country by fighting oppostion and shielding thieves in your party.

Your president is supporting looters by protecting buratai, who had properties in Dubai worth beyond his salary as a military man

Your dullard president is protecting amechi, who stole river's state money to sponsor buhari's election

Your dullard president is protecting Abba kyari despite the latter's corrupt dealings.

Your president is protecting fashola, who robbed Lagos as governor

Your president has never come around to arresting atiku abubakar

Your president is shielding Jim nwobodo from corruption charges, because the latter defected to APC.

Your president only witch haunt oppositon members

Is that your idea of making Nigeria great?

You Dont know what you are saying.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
tuniski:

U are just an elite that is disconnected from reality. Fayose embodies the completeness of connect n sensitivity. Come to Kaduna where el rufai is pro elites like Fayemi and see poverty! The masses voted for them but, they soon abandon them to the detachment. Of power!
Bring investments and development but, never forget that the masses are hungry. Development must be sustainable or u will have a situation of people vandalizing PHCN of millions of public assets for peanuts cos of hunger! Take away hunger from poverty n poverty is down 50%!

You cannot take away poverty by distributing foodstuffs and creating an entitlement mentality. The dangers of doing this are obvious. The ND an obvious example. To deal with poverty you must address it foundation. I agree that you must care for the helpless, which is why the Fayemi admin was the first to implement old and indigent persons benefit payment along with pension for every indigene - whether in government or not.

Fayose is incapable of doing anything other than populist actions; he doesn't have the bandwidth, he has attention deficit disorder and yet cannot leverage on professionals outside of his closed group.

For Ekiti to prosper it must wean it's people off the civil service/ teaching line into productive Ventures such as lumber, agriculture and mining. Fayose is still proud to ask for the geo- minerals map from his predecessor. Which investor will bring in cutting edge mining tech into a state where policies formed in the morning are denied in the afternoon.

The satisfaction of hunger is not the launch pad of a modern society because it destroys the innovation process and replaces it with an entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by bashydemy1: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
achieverme:

Stop deceiving yourself that you want nigeria to be great again.

You are only destroying the country by fighting oppostion and shielding thieves in your party.

Your president is supporting looters by protecting buratai, who had properties in Dubai worth beyond his salary as a military man

Your dullard president is protecting amechi, who stole river's state money to sponsor buhari's election

Your dullard president is protecting Abba kyari despite the latter's corrupt dealings.

Your president is protecting fashola, who robbed Lagos as governor

Your president has never come around to arresting atiku abubakar

Your president is shielding Jim nwobodo from corruption charges, because the latter defected to APC.

Your president only witch haunt oppositon members

Is that your idea of making Nigeria great?

You Dont know what you are saying.
Below are your response..

1.... If PMB is destroying the country by bringing those that looted the country to book is what you mean by bringing the country down then i support him 100%. e.g..Bukola Saraki, Murtala Nyako etc are facing trial.

2.... When did having properties overseas become a crime? Did he declare those properties before become COAS? if yes then shut up..

3.... Your brain is damage and need to be checked.. The president said if you have any evidence against him you should approach the court and wike with his useless panel cannot indict Ameachi for over one year.... my friend you are stewpid.

4.... Do you have any evidence against Abba kyari? if you do and cannot prosecute or sue him then you are a disgrace.

5.... Do you have any evidence of Fashola robbing Lagos? which are you from and i will tell you your State Governors from 1999 cannot match Fashola record in Lagos state.

6.... Has the president arrest GEJ? Sambo etc? What is your useless Hero (GEJ) doing for 6yrs without arresting him..

7.... Please tell me the office jim Nwobodo occupy from 1999 till 2015 and the allegation against him.. Remember PMB Jail him 21yrs When PMB was a military Head Of States... And in 2015 he said he only collected 100million naira for logistics and has since returned the money so what should he be arrested for?

https://www.nairaland.com/2113590/jim-nwobodo-jailed-21-years

8.... Lol so he only witch hunt opposition member such as Saraki, Murtala Nyako,His Brother inlaw etc.
http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/Buhari-orders-arrest-brother-in-law-over-alleged-extortion-20150629

So if your stand is PMB letting those who looted us dry go free then you are an enemy of this country.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by achieverme(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
bashydemy1:

Looks like you lack home training. So, you can't make your comment without abuse? Shame on you!
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by bashydemy1: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
achieverme:

Looks like you lack home training. So, you can't make your comment without abuse? Shame on you!
Are you blind? show me any abuse from my comment you quote... if not abuse, Then your father lack home training.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by achieverme(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
bashydemy1:
Are you blind? show me any abuse from my comment you quote... if not abuse, Then your father lack home training.

Lalasticala, do the needful on this guy. This is the second time I'm reporting him. If you don't, I will be forced to reply him curse for curse.

Lalasticala, waiting for you to do the right thing.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by bashydemy1: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
achieverme:

Lalasticala, do the needful on this guy. This is the second time I'm reporting him. If you don't, I will be forced to reply him curse for curse.

Lalasticala, waiting for you to do the right thing.
You think he is as brainless as you? before he could do anything he will have to go through our comments and see where i wrong you.. I ask again show me where i abuse in my comment bellow

bashydemy1:

Please show me and abuse from the above yeye dey smell.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by achieverme(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
bashydemy1:
You think he is as brainless as you? before he could do anything he will have to go through our comments and see where i wrong you.. I ask again show me where i abuse in my comment bellow

Please show me and abuse from the above yeye dey smell.

Lalasticala, take note. If you fail to ban this person and I insult him heavily here, you will have no moral justification to ban me. You are already opening the door to disorderliness by not taking required action.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by achieverme(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
bashydemy1:

I will be surprised at you, lalasticala, if you allow this to go unpunished. Abusing someone's father contravenes Rule 2 on nairaland. If you leave this unpunished then you leave me no choice than to abuse his generation from the first to the last. If i dish out abuse to him, you will have no sense of morality if you ban me. I'll maintain my patience for 24 hours. I suggest you do the needful now; that is, if you are not biased.

Cc seun.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by bashydemy1: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
achieverme:

Lalasticala, take note. If you fail to ban this person and I insult him heavily here, you will have no moral justification to ban me. You are already opening the door to disorderliness by not taking required action.
Keep shouting all over Nairaland if you like, I have never abuse you maybe you should go back and read the rules again. When is yeye dey smell turn an abuse, if you don't have anything more to defend your corrupt paymasters then stop quoting me.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by bashydemy1: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
achieverme:

I will be surprised at you, lalasticala, if you allow this to go unpunished. Abusing someone's father contravenes Rule 2 on nairaland. If you leave this unpunished then you leave me no choice than to abuse his generation from the first to the last. If i dish out abuse to him, you will have no sense of morality if you ban me. I'll maintain my patience for 24 hours. I suggest you do the needful now; that is, if you are not biased.

Cc seun.
Oh... you see that as an abuse? but you don't see the below as an abuse....

achieverme:

Now tell me if you direct the above at me who are you referring to if not my parent... Abeg stop ranting jor my friend..

N.B Your paymaster (Fayose) is going down for real.

You are even giving them 24 hours ultimatum? is that a warning or what? I guess you are from South East cos they always give warning and ultimatum without carrying out their threat.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by bashydemy1: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
achieverme:

What will you benefit from Nairaland banning me? How will Nairaland banning me boost your bank account? How will Nairaland banning me affect me physically? How will Nairaland me reduce my bank account? How will Nairaland banning me affect my daily income? hahaha sorry mate i sometimes stay off Nairaland for months.. So once again stop shouting like someone who all his entire life depend on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / We Won't Provide Security For February 14 Poll Unless Its Postponed - Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.