Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House (46319 Views)

Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House / Governor Rochas Okorocha Spotted On A Motorcycle In Owerri, Nigerians React. PIC / Photos: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by kasheemawo(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Fayose is greater than ojukwu and azikwe combined

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Maleeq(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2016
So much theatrics. Man of the people, right? Ok...Agreed. But what development has he actually brought to the people that love him?
He makes a mockery of governance IMHO.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2016
izzou:
Does riding on a bike proves one Innocent?

Africans sef

No politician In Nigeria is innocent they are all corrupt I can't swear for non of em with my life, can u swear? Give it to fayose jor na APC killer him be

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by EwejeOyewole(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:

...and this coming from someone who resides far east of the country

But they say pictures don't lie, or can't you see it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Somehow I feel this man. That is all.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
But why is Fayose so merciless?... Why is he dishing out heartbreaks to haters all over the place? grin

When you're loved by your people, No Goliath nor Buhari nor DSS can do anything to you.

Fayose is not like those useless politicians that go about in the street buying maize, akara, and suya during campaign, and they disappear after winning; As you can all see, Even after becoming the governor, Ayodele Fayose still remains a grassroots man. May your days be long sir.

What do you expect when his account has been frozen?
the guy is broken

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by kgr8mike(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2016
I like this man. Forget stories!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Dajugba: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2016
This dude deserves a standing and applauding innovation from the one in charge of fct! ba..b..hmmm. I like him style. Sowing as eagle in the mist of apc and efcc storm. I didn't mention name for those who like to check name. But we all know a hero when we see one.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by blazetitov: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2016
Fowlyose fingering the brains of the 'most educated people' in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by jcross19: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:

...and this coming from someone who resides far east of the country
is from the east!! Because he or she did not support your view? Where is your real brain? Sentiment have clouded your initiator and you now reason like buffoon.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by myproperty(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
I thought they claimed Ekiti people protested against him, yet he moves about in the state freely. Fayose you are more than popular in your state, how many governors can do this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Harrisonwo(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
I don't see heavy security men around him despite being outside government house. Shows he is safe among the people unlike Rochas who moves around government house with heavy security cycling his bike.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by ademega(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
people don't understand, ekiti is just like a medieval Africa village and our leaders we see them as the white men. imagine how they rush to see the white men each time they come around despite the fact that they are exploiting them

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
EwejeOyewole:

But they say pictures don't lie, or can't you see it?
yhu don't know politics, grin haven't u heard of rented crowd before?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by back2sender: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3940213_fbimg1467908390718_jpeg5d75c560fbf77158053f5a26251c5cbb

Fayose is the real deal. He's not a saint, But he's better by far.
So naa Fayose be your bread and butter now after the otuoke man has been shamed out of office. Go find better work do, even shoe Maker work get dignity
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by dimieprincess(f): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
malosky79:

This is height of lawlessness as far as am concern,a governor on motorcycle without a safety helmet,what is he preaching?..........that shows who he is..
o ma se o, aye ti ba je, u sound like u care about his safety. Stop your care about his safety, we don't need yo care. If per adventure anything happens to Fayose, u will be the first to celebrate his demise

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Larryfest(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
There's one sure common thing with all this useless people we voted to run this nation from 2015-2019,they all are photocrazy neglecting the main reason they were voted in...yesterday was Buhari's manicure today fayose's okada ride to office tomorrow who knows the governor that will sleep in an aboki's kiosk Hmm na wa for these country sef

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by DjSwaga(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2016
This fayose's jazz is really working. He'l take a bike and dt will make is Ekiti people to like him more. Like he's done them one special good with that.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by izzou(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2016
ICEFLAME419ja:

No politician In Nigeria is innocent they are all corrupt I can't swear for non of em with my life, can u swear? Give it to fayose jor na APC killer him be

I have not said Fayose is bad or guilty. My point is he did this to show his people that he isnt hiding or scared of powers that be. But this doesn't mean he is innocent.

I dont really blame the politicians. Its the masses i blame.

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Jonwesley(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Stunts, to show he's not shaken by those revelations,..... Na lie! Just like a drowning man running to hold a floating reed. Inside him is like, how did everything turn out like this?,... i thought i have arrived and made it finally through Jonathan largesse. Him leg no fit carry am again.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2016
jcross19:
is from the east!! Because he or she did not support your view? Where is your real brain? Sentiment have clouded your initiator and you now reason like buffoon.
when I read your personal text in your profile, I find it hard to believe you are the one that wrote a wonderful piece of life changing text but what you wrote here now....
Let me just keep mute
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Kosy79(f): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Fayose my man, i just love this man for no reason. What i learnt from this man is BOLDNESS, COURAGE and being FEARLESS............ Fayose carry go so far ur hands are clean.............

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Codes151(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2016
I wonder y ppl just support FG on shit!!! I still believe there more to this fayose stuf n FG n APC and their bingo are hiding sth!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Iseoluwani: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
But why is Fayose so merciless?... Why is he dishing out heartbreaks to haters all over the place? grin

When you're loved by your people, No Goliath nor Buhari nor DSS can do anything to you. cool

Fayose is not like those useless politicians that go about in the street buying maize, akara, and suya during campaign, and they disappear after winning; As you can all see, Even after becoming the governor, Ayodele Fayose still remains a grassroots man. May your days be long sir. smiley

One finger for ayua
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by isaacputi(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2016
malosky79:

This is height of lawlessness as far as am concern,a governor on motorcycle without a safety helmet,what is he preaching?..........that shows who he is..

Observation...apart from the bike men I noticed some people passing-by did not even noticed him eg the woman on yellow backing foyose's okada convoy.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Hezolad07(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:

When you're loved by your people, No Goliath nor Buhari nor DSS can do anything to you. cool

Fayose is not like those useless politicians that go about in the street buying maize, akara, and suya during campaign, and they disappear after winning; As you can all see, Even after becoming the governor, Ayodele Fayose still remains a grassroots man. May your days be long sir. smiley
Though i am not his fan but the man always suprise people. I gbadun am no be small

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by HouseT: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Na wao eye service from these okada men is appalling. The real people of ekiti state have now seen all the hidden secrets... this is getting more interesting. .in fact these keep showing us that he is doing his best to cover up.....A man of the people should have paid his civil servants all the looted money..people are hungry and yet smiling with him..same people will expose him again in another rally.. i dont understand..pls somebody tell him to relax and face the law...EKITI PEOPLE ARE WISE HE SHOULD TREAT THE CIVIL SERVANT WELL.
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by Semper247(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2016
I am sure all these good for nothing youths hailing him will also share his pain in prison.

Even supposed educated youths in nairaland still hail this man and his village style of governance....
Smh
Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by azimibraun: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2016
Civilized Nlanders have a very different civilized view of Fayose from the Uncivilized Nlanders. A governor should do better than this interms of being exemplary. Fayose is not different from a guy who graduated from a university and got a B.sc in learning but without character. Overall he ranks the lowest in decorum compared to any other governor in Nigeria. I want him to redirect his energy and time on continuously studying how to be a better Man and how to make life worthy of living for his Ekiti people and Nigeria in general.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by dododawa1: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2016
BIAFRA
are d ones praising him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House by azimibraun: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2016
kasheemawo:
Fayose is greater than ojukwu and azikwe combined
ehen! See the kind of inspiration Fayose is giving to our Minors... is this good?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.