Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Don't Like This Girl Called............ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Like This Girl Called............ (10195 Views)

MY BEARD PICTURE: Where Is That Small Yansh Girl Called Lala247? [PHOTO] / See How This Girl Called Out A Twitter User After She Saw The Size Of His Dick / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2016
She is ugly Like very ugly, her lips are long n thick enough to sew agbada for a chronic yoruba demom cheesy no be ordinary yoruba demon agbada oo, na Chronic one, you know as the agbada go big reach. Her nose sef be like micky mouse own, in short everything about her is ugly.

She is very rude and full of herself She is very rude and disrespectful, she believes she is very influential here, she believes anytime she campaigns for any Miss/Mr Nairaland candidate, that the person is bound to win. Really? Left to me I will never vote for anyone you endorse.

You wondering who am talking about?

The first alphabet of her name is the twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.

Second alphabet is similar to the Ancient Greek letter alpha, from which it derives. The upper-case version consists of the two slanting sides of a triangle, crossed in the middle by a horizontal bar

The third alphabet is is often called "bui" (ブイ)In Japanese.

The fourth alphabet is the most commonly used letter in many languages

The fifth one means 500 in roman numeral.

And the last alphabet is often used to denote something or someone of a better or more prestigious quality or status

Now you know who I am talking about... Yes I don't like her undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by photoshoot(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Nairaland stats: 1,612,943 members

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:
Nairaland stats: 1,612,943 members

My friend go n face your campaign cheesy
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by obiorathesubtle: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2016
Laveda coman see the Executive president and grand commander in chief of the Laveda Haters Association, Nairaland chapter.. grin grin grin

Baby, but wetin you do dem??

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by emerged01(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2016
Some nairalanders need correct agbogrin
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by photoshoot(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

My friend go n face your campaign cheesy

Lol cheesy
Good, you know me now, so what you said on that other thread.... lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Laveda coman see the Executive president and grand commander in chief of the Laveda Haters Association, Nairaland chapter.. grin grin grin

Overbrain n oversmart na hin dey worry you cheesy. I no kuku mention person name
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol cheesy
Good, you know me now, so what you said on that other thread.... lipsrsealed

Na true ooh grin. You don up your game. Correct cheesy
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2016
emerged01:
Some nairalanders need correct agbogrin

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by agoadiv(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
laveda ofcos, op u no well o
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by ernesty20(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
Madness dey type by type
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by obiorathesubtle: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Overbrain n oversmart na hin dey worry you cheesy. I no kuku mention person name
tongue
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Smh
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2016
agoadiv:
laveda ofcos, op u no well o

Na u talk am na grin
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2016
ernesty20:
Madness dey type by type

undecided talk wetin pass your mouth make I ring you der
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by mhisbliss(f): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2016
This dude you gat time, you hate her how come you dedicated soo much of your time in researching and analyzing her this way? Did she reject you when you try to woo her? Or she branded you with insults till you cant think straight i know its eighter of the two so dont try to lie grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2016
ellacute45:
Smh

You just dey spread for every thread like virus. Bia have you no boyfriend or husband
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by bitchcrafts: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Ife yi ga oh
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
This dude you gat time, you hate her how come you dedicated soo much of your time in researching and analyzing her this way? Did she reject you when you try to woo her? Or she branded you with insults till you cant think straight i know its eighter of the two so dont try to lie grin

grin grin angry grin grin You know why I am laughing? I just checked your profile and what you wrote der cracked me up cheesy grin. Abeg who dey send you pm? You dey use style beg for pm grin
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2016
[size=13pt]

Oooo........undecidedundecided

Which kind government be dis, wen person go receive ALERT... I don tirecrycry

[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Ife yi ga oh

You n who undecided
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Laveda(f): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Nah one of my fan, leave am make e flex.. tongue

Morning dear..

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[size=13pt]

Oooo........undecidedundecided

Which kind government be dis, wen person go receive ALERT... I don tirecrycry

[/size]

You see everything wey I write about that girl, na exact opposite na hin u be. I go soon open another thread for you my person cheesy
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by mhisbliss(f): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

grin grin angry grin grin You know why I am laughing? I just checked your profile and what you wrote der cracked me up cheesy grin. Abeg who dey send you pm? You dey use style beg for pm grin
ok lemme change it so i wont beg for pm again, buhahaha seriously? Begging for pms?
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by AuroraB(f): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

smiley You are smart, very very. And you got time on your hands too grin lipsrsealed angry
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2016
undecided what is dis?
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by obiorathesubtle: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Laveda:

Nah one of my fan, leave am make e flex.. tongue

Morning dear..
cool Goodmorning jarreee... All these people wey dy find cheap fame..
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2016
AuroraB:
smiley You are smart, very very. And you got time on your hands too grin lipsrsealed angry

Abeg this moniker no fit you, na fine girls dey answer that name.
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided what is dis?

You sef na my person.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by obiorathesubtle: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2016
AuroraB:
grin thank you..

undecided time on my hands?? I didn't write it oo..
Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by ireneony(f): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
She is ugly Like very ugly, her lips are long n thick enough to sew agbada for a chronic yoruba demom cheesy no be ordinary yoruba demon agbada oo, na Chronic one, you know as the agbada go big reach. Her nose sef be like micky mouse own, in short everything about her is ugly.

She is very rude and full of herself She is very rude and disrespectful, she believes she is very influential here, she believes anytime she campaigns for any Miss/Mr Nairaland candidate, that the person is bound to win. Really? Left to me I will never vote for anyone you endorse.

You wondering who am talking about?

The first alphabet of her name is the twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.

Second alphabet is similar to the Ancient Greek letter alpha, from which it derives. The upper-case version consists of the two slanting sides of a triangle, crossed in the middle by a horizontal bar

The third alphabet is is often called "bui" (ブイ)In Japanese.

The fourth alphabet is the most commonly used letter in many languages

The fifth one means 500 in roman numeral.

And the last alphabet is often used to denote something or someone of a better or more prestigious quality or status

Now you know who I am talking about... Yes I don't like her undecided
i know who you are referring to.

The ugly statement alone is enough to single her out.
Cos she is the most ugly girl on nairaland. .and she is also dumb..
Her crew treat her like trash grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like This Girl Called............ by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
ok lemme change it so i wont beg for pm again, buhahaha seriously? Begging for pms?

Change am lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet / No Guy Can Stand This On A Female! (pic) / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.