Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet (10194 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by nyiamfrank: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2021
A young lady needs advice as she lamented that her husband rarely Bleep her, not to talk of satisfying her. But that he always enter the toilet pretending to shit then come back and sleep. But that last night she spied on him and caught him doing soapy.

What does she do now?
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by dawnomike(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2021
nyiamfrank:
A young lady needs advice as she lamented that her husband rarely Bleep her, not to talk of satisfying her. But that he always enter the toilet pretending to shit then come back and sleep. But that last night she spied on him and caught him doing soapy.

What does she do now?
Simple...Speak to him about it to understand his reasons. There is a fault somewhere. Maybe the wife had turbed down his advances in time past that hurt his ego.
So, to avoid any repeat of such... He decided to help himself.

17 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Easysolution(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Some people are addicted to masturbation, a chronic mastubator enjoy it more than sex

20 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Holinesss(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2021
After my first son was born, I found out I became the second husband while my son became the center of attention. Most times my wife will decline my sexual advances with I have the feed the baby, the baby will wake up, I tired etc

It affected my ego, I stopped asking or making sexual advances. I nearly lost urge for sex, as I blocked all sexual triggers. I didn’t masturbate or anything. I was just there. Though I was tempted to keep side chick. But thank God it didn’t happen. It took months before we could finally find a meeting ground for compromise. I help with some house chores so they can sleep so we can have more fun time.

Unless when a man has issue of long years of flapping if not, who would not want to enjoy his own wife. I can assume the wife has punctured her husband ego sexually so the man in his innocence and respect for his marital vows choose to flap instead of cheating.

When a man beg, plead and keeping asking for it soon he will adapt to the new normal and stop asking and many men will use it as an excuse to justify their cheating.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Randy100: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2021
Clinical sign of a man who is tired of a nagging wife.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by tnerro1(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2021
The wife should check herself, if you are sexy(some women forget about being sexy after marriage) and your husband still does soapy , then ur husband is addicted or gay

4 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ShackWes(f): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2021
bro if she wan dey stress you abeg use your hand ojare

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Cerebellum: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Holinesss:
[s]After my first son was born, I found out I became the second husband while my son became the center of attention. Most times my wife will decline my sexual advances with I have the feed the baby, the baby will wake up, I tired etc

It affected my ego, I stopped asking or making sexual advances. I nearly lost urge for sex, as I blocked all sexual triggers. I didn’t masturbate or anything. I was just there. Though I was tempted to keep side chick. But thank God it didn’t happen. It took months before we could finally find a meeting ground for compromise. I help with some house chores so they can sleep so we can have more fun time.

Unless when a man has issue of long years of flapping if not, who would not want to enjoy his own wife. I can assume the wife has punctured her husband ego sexually so the man in his innocence and respect for his marital vows choose to flap instead of cheating.
[/s]
[s]When a man beg, plead and keeping asking for it soon he will adapt to the new normal and stop asking and many men will use it as an excuse to justify their cheating[/s].

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2021
ShackWes:
secondedgrin

btw,u be vagina person abi u be niqqaman?
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
tnerro1:
The wife should check herself, if you are sexy(some women forget about being sexy after marriage) and your husband still does soapy , then ur husband is addicted or gay

Oh.. you think it's only the woman that has to look sexy and attractive? Do you know if it was the man who stopped being sexy and attractive thereby turning the woman off?

Men too should check themselves. If you're still that neat and attractive man your wife used to cat all over his body before or you have joined the papa group that stopped smelling nice and no longer looking well groomed but be looking like Samanja.

It takes two to tangle. Tkor.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Oh.. you think it's only the woman that has to look sexy and attractive? Do you know if it was the man who stopped being sexy and attractive thereby turning the woman off?

Men too should check themselves. If you're still that neat and attractive man your wife used to cat all over his body before or you have joined the papa group that stopped smelling nice and no longer looking well groomed but be looking like Samanja.

come i wan see u

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
come i wan see u

Whia we dey go?
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by olufadeke86267: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by dollytino4real(f): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
maybe she is not se,x appelling to d man
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Whia we dey go?
wen we see we go know wer we go enter
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
wen we see we go know wer we go enter

Enter where? angry

Tkor sad.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Enter where? angry

Tkor sad.
where we fit enter tor where for lag u dey(if u dey lag)
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
where we fit enter tor where for lag u dey(if u dey lag)

If I may ask, what exactly do you want?
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by deeva2: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
dawnomike:
Simple...Speak to him about it to understand his reasons. There is a fault somewhere. Maybe the wife had turbed down his advances in time past that hurt his ego.

YOU HAVE A GOOD POINT

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

If I may ask, what exactly do you want?

wat do u need
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Constantine10: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Masturbation is not the problem, Masturbating is normal for both men and women, you can't not have good sex if you don't masturbate. Maybe they don't love each or feel that specific connection anymore. They need to see a therapist
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by DrBrainstorm(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Stewart883(m): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
To me masturbation is far better than having sex with a nagging wife. I don't fancy having side chick outside with all their unnecessary monetary demands and diseases!

5 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
musicproducer:
wat do u need

Nothing from you.
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
nyiamfrank:

What does she do now?
The Masturbation has obviously led him to have weak erection and premature ejaculation, that explains why he can't satisfy her, she should tell him about it
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Easysolution:
Some people are addicted to masturbation, a chronic mastubator enjoy it more than sex
And also explains why he has weak erection and can't satisfy her
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
ShackWes:
Then get weak erection and premature ejaculation?
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by ThatEnuguboi: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Constantine10:
Masturbation is not the problem, Masturbating is normal for both men and women, you can't not have good sex if you don't masturbate. Maybe they don't love each or feel that specific connection anymore. They need to see a therapist
Masturbation is bad biko, from weak erection to premature ejaculation, that's why u all will maintain the masturbation bc u know u have losed the penile erection to bleep a woman properly

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Dong2: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
dawnomike:

good reasoning

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by tnerro1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

No vex, we are focusing on the woman’s complain here
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
CalliDora1:

Nothing from you.
good our friendship will flow well
Re: Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet by Constantine10: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Masturbation is bad biko, from weak erection to premature ejaculation, that's why u all will maintain the masturbation bc u know u have losed the penile erection to bleep a woman properly
who told you masturbation cause weak erection or pm infant it's the opposite, sex therapist encourage it, Google is your friend don't pass stupid myth and theories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.