Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders (26937 Views)

Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family / See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) / The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by NwabekeyiSimeon: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Omeny:
I suspect propaganda that my Yoruba pple are known for is at play again!

If I may ask, which elders said this?
Did they name one thing PMB has done?

So Vanguard are now Yoruba people. Most of you are a disgrace to your family.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by attackgat: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm still wondering what it is that Buhari did in the Niger-Delta?
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Nellybii: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. The fact you are an old man or you move with the tag 'elder' does not make you a reasonable person. I urge my fellow youths to learn this. There are so many foolish old men in this country.

And you pray to grow old.
This is pathetic. With our youth displaying this type of mentality, this country is doomed. SMH.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nellybii:

And you pray to grow old.
This is pathetic. With our youth displaying this type of mentality, this country is doomed. SMH.
Do you have comprehension issues? I think youths like you are a problem to commonsense. Who destroyed this country?

They should be hailed for destroying this country? What's the name for a person who destroyed his home with his bad decisions? Is every old man wise?

What's so wonderful in getting old and being useless to humanity? Is it really about getting old or imparting the society? You need to come out that mental asylum you locked yourself in.

Old age is not wisdom and being young doesn't make one dumb. If you can't call a wicked old man or a foolish old man by what he rightly is then you've lost your sense of Justice or have none.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
kendrick9:
What has buhari done since he took over,are they fuckiing kidding?
No sector has improved under buhari's regime rather things are getting worse...I'm not excusing jonathan btw, i think his performance was average but he's still miles better than dullhari...shows u how incompetent the general is

For one he initiated the clean up of Ogoni land. Something your son cpilfer do for 6years.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
attackgat:
I'm still wondering what it is that Buhari did in the Niger-Delta?

How about his inithating the clean up of Ogoni land
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by chima24life(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
I was expecting him to lists what Buhari has done for the region, eye service

1 Like

Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Another political jobber on the rampage... As usual south west media will give him the required publicity
Is vanguard newspaper southwest?
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by checkolatunji: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
S6un:
Ask yourself
Were you eating three square meal under Jonathan?
Are you eating three square meal under Buhari?

Buhari has simply destroyed the fastest growing economy in the world. Even Nigerians abroad have done a runner

Hypocrisy don finish
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by checkolatunji: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
S6un:
Ask yourself
Were you eating three square meal under Jonathan?
Are you eating three square meal under Buhari?

Buhari has simply destroyed the fastest growing economy in the world. Even Nigerians abroad have done a runner

Hypocrisy don finish you
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Trustyd1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dannyset:
This is very obvious na. Even the blind can see it, except the mediocrity of the myopic wailers.
I don't know what the blind is seeing. Pls can you tell us one thing that is working well now, one thing that PMB has done and the masses are enjoying it now?
Road?
Steady power supply?
Education?
Security?
Economy?
Kerosene is now N250 per litre.
Fuel is permanently N145.
Talk of Rice, Garri, or any other food items.
The price of everything has tripled even biscuits not nylon bags. What do you call a situation where one pays 8k to PHCN monthly even when he doesn't have light upto 3days in a month?
I know I didn't support PMB but if he was doing well I would have expected change my mind. My guy people are suffering o so let's stop pretending.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by attackgat: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ioannes:

How about his inithating the clean up of Ogoni land

Is that the incredible thing Buhari did? A single project that is yet to be finished? I laugh
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Omeny: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

So Vanguard are now Yoruba people. Most of you are a disgrace to your family.

U are a disgrace to ur family that's why u know another person is too.

Be it vanguard,The Guardian,The Nation etc, we all know you guys are noise makers and propagandists, if u can't take the truth, lagoon is not too far.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by NwabekeyiSimeon: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Omeny:

U are a disgrace to ur family that's why u know another person is too.

Be it vanguard,The Guardian,The Nation etc, we all know you guys are noise makers and propagandists, if u can't take the truth, lagoon is not too far.

You dont even have any shame, no wonder you were abandoned from childhood. Continue to blame others for your misfortune, while others progress. Oponu
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Megaideas(f): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Useless and Stupid elders. Continue looking for peanuts from Buhari as you sell yourselves 100 for a shilling. Elders my foot!
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Omeny: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

You dont even have any shame, no wonder you were abandoned from childhood. Continue to blame others for your misfortune, while others progress. Oponu

U don't even have any shame, no wonder u where adopted in ur old age! Stop blaming others for ur misfortune whilst others progress! Ehbe. Lol.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by NwabekeyiSimeon: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Omeny:

U don't even have any shame, no wonder u where adopted in ur old age! Stop blaming others for ur misfortune whilst others progress! Ehbe. Lol.

Omenaimen Samson is frustrated and a lost soul. Pathetic.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Khez: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ogogoro drinkers

What has he done, than suffer u??

Who knows how much Ameachi dished out to una hence this preposterous stupidity
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Ejanla07: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
yes ooo he tried so much... he ruined the economy in a short time...

Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Godblessaplus1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
“What we therefore, owe Mr. President is to cooperate with him and encourage him and his administration to turn the Niger Delta into another Lagos and Abuja so that the crime rate would reduce.”

Wise elders.... Just mention one thing FG hv don in ND..... Fools
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
attackgat:

Is that the incredible thing Buhari did? A single project that is yet to be finished? I laugh

Ehya... Pele.

Your hatred of the president has truly blinded you.

Go and ask those living with in the potentially hazardous area how much they are grateful that their environment will be reclaimed.

I don't blame you as such after all you've abandoned your own home and are now living in the West or North with your family. So you won't know what's going on there.

Mention one thing Jonathan did for the people in the South south where he hails from. Just one.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Omeny: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

Omenaimen Samson is frustrated and a lost soul. Pathetic.
Nwabekeye Chidiebere Simeon, u see why I say u are a mere noise-maker?
I won't return the insults but continue.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by NwabekeyiSimeon: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Omeny:

Nwabekeye Chidiebere Simeon, u see why I say u are a mere noise-maker?

I won't return the insults but continue.

Lmao. Your own mumu na special one. Lol
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by attackgat: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ioannes:

Ehya... Pele.

Your hatred of the president has truly blinded you.

Go and ask those living with in the potentially hazardous area how much they are grateful that their environment will be reclaimed.

I don't blame you as such after all you've abandoned your own home and are now living in the West or North with your family. So you won't know what's going on there.

Mention one thing Jonathan did for the people in the South south where he hails from. Just one.
Oh I see! Many of the communities in South of Nigeria have been suffering the effects of Oil exploration for 60 years and he flags the clean up of one community and voila! He has done wonders. Mediocrity is a Nigerian problem
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
attackgat:

Oh I see! Many of the communities in South of Nigeria have been suffering the effects of Oil exploration for 60 years and he flags the clean up of one community and voila! He has done wonders. Mediocrity is a Nigerian problem

I strongly feel like yabbin you tonigh, But I won't.

He cleans up one community, a Fulani man. Tell me if Jonathan made an effort to clean up half community.

The clean up of Ogoni land will take 20years according to experts. PDP spent 16years since 1999.

If they had started in 1999, how many more years will it take to complete the clean up?

That's your assignment for tonight. Don't use calculator. Submit tomorrow morning.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by fmrule(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
There are mere attention seekers shocked
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Nellybii: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Do you have comprehension issues? I think youths like you are a problem to commonsense. Who destroyed this country?

They should be hailed for destroying this country? What's the name for a person who destroyed his home with his bad decisions? Is every old man wise?

What's so wonderful in getting old and being useless to humanity? Is it really about getting old or imparting the society? You need to come out that mental asylum you locked yourself in.

Old age is not wisdom and being young doesn't make one dumb. If you can't call a wicked old man or a foolish old man by what he rightly is then you've lost your sense of Justice or have none.

What have you contributed to the society other than promoting hate and bigotry.? Stop blaming the elders. Play your own part. Mark Zuckerberg comes to mind. You can do bet than blaming others for your problems.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Nellybii:

What have you contributed to the society other than promoting hate and bigotry.? Stop blaming the elders. Play your own part. Mark Zuckerberg comes to mind. You can do bet than blaming others for your problems.
Why are you trying so hard to make me believe you have comprehension issues? So foolish youths don't grow old too? And when they do they suddenly become intelligent old men? Who's blaming others for their problem? Are you Mad? Stop playing the Ostrich.

What's hate? Truth means hate and bigotry to you? Are there not so many foolish old men in this country? You must be very ignorant(irrespective of how old you are) if you think respecting people for their age and not the values they extol is smart. And you contradict yourself with Mark? When did bigotry come into this thing?

Or are you an old man who thinks by virtue of his old age he commands respect? If you are, you didn't learn well as a youth then. Values you extol are the basis for respect and not age. Should we respect an old Member of Boko Haram because he's an old man? Learn it now. Humanistic values are the determinants for respect.
Re: PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders by attackgat: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Ioannes:

I strongly feel like yabbin you tonigh, But I won't.

He cleans up one community, a Fulani man. Tell me if Jonathan made an effort to clean up half community.

The clean up of Ogoni land will take 20years according to experts. PDP spent 16years since 1999.

If they had started in 1999, how many more years will it take to complete the clean up?

That's your assignment for tonight. Don't use calculator. Submit tomorrow morning.

I get where you are coming from. PDP didn't do Ogoni clean up in 16 years but Buhari came in and started it. How outstanding. Buhari inaugurates one project in the entire Niger-Delta after one year in office. At this rate, Buhari might just inaugurate four projects in the entire Nigeria by the end of his tenure.

Wow! So much vision! Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigerians! I predict that at this pace, we shall be competing with Economic giants like Germany and China after four projects. Oh yeah, we are on the right track and Buhari is the best thing since the invention of electricity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Became President Because He Never Gave Up – Aisha Buhari / IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony" / Presidential Primaries: APC May Adopt Consensus As Buhari, Governors Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.