Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Regret Voting Lanicky. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Voting Lanicky. (29248 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by teejaypee: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Heheheheheheh, I will surely holla you bro.

Hope you re cool sir?

lol. Pls don't call me sir! . I'm probably younger than you! cheesy

Mehn my blood dey hot! . . This Fut-Minna shitt!

My co-Admin @ Naijahints was attacked sad
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ivyy(f): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
AirSultan:
As if isnor sweeteEn you as people still dey remember youcheesy

Small sha cheesy grin

joseph1832:
Means peeps still gbadun you jare. grin

Abi tongue grin
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AskIfa(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
AlphaDex:
Are you denying being KINGinVALHALA3 because of the post below?

You violent, unhinged criminal!
So he's even a cultist! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KINGinVAHALA: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That 1's egotistical!!!! grin ❤suits you perfectly tongue....

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by RobinHez(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Not another dumb event with childish controversies... sad
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by larabae13(f): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Say something....make I dey watch oo cool
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AlphaDex: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

[b]To whom it may concern, ordinarily I wouldn't have bothered to come up with this but I just need to do it for the sake of those who aren't aware.

I just stumbled on this thread and saw a moniker, "kinginvalhala3" impersonating mine. For those who aren't aware, I think its imperative I state that the person or people behind the moniker on nairaland are well known, they supported a contestant at the just concluded miss Nairaland and they re pained and taken revenge for the role I played to make sure their contestant didn't win.

I wouldn't say I wasnt expecting such to come up, I knew what was waiting for me even before I decided to contest for Mr Nairaland and I must state clearly that this or any other these people decide to come up with to defame me in this contest is dead on arrival because I can never be oppressed by these faceless beings.

As seen in the screenshot below, this moniker impersonating mine has been attacking nairalanders whom I seem to be friend with on Nairaland just for the sake of making them drop their supports for me.

Please kindly note that my moniker in this contest is KINGinVAHALA and any other moniker that seem like mine should be discarded because it isn't representing me nor my team.

Thanks!

cc vic.star , lave.da , donli.no, king.lee1 , donk.ross1 , oluwab.uqqyyolo , biafrabu.shboy , ref.iner , mona.lisa185 , quee.ncalipso , oyin.prince , ruk.kydelta , prestig.erhyme , rosali.eene , omonig.hoblessing , etc. [/b]

So 50k can turn you into a charity-preaching beachcomber. Destitute of material aquirement! Damn! You're the skeletonised version of Shino Rambo. Flag carrying cultist!!!

Below is your fellow disillusioned co-traveller acknowledging your kinginvalhala3 handle.

Obtuse messtard!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided Okay! Fine!
AirSultan:
Lol.

i thought you was following hector now
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AlphaDex: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
AskIfa:

So he's even a cultist! shocked shocked

A flag bearing, petty-minded, slithering cultist without the grace of shame.

Fücking lowlifer!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
smiley our queen, ayam fine oh, u?
refiner:
undecided

pls u guys should stop mentioning me in this thread...I've heard enoff already..embarassed

erniesmallzz....howayu?smiley
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by abbeyology88(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
ademipeju:
undecided undecided undecided

I was perturbed wen I saw Lanicky campaigning and begging for vote for one of the contestants.

Maybe this girl dint know the post she dey hold, is she telling us that she is the one to choose her Mr. Nairaland?

How can a whole supposed Queen be going around shamelessly spamming Frontpage Post up and down.

She fit support her person but not as she is doing it, I swear that girl fall my hand and I must say u are a disgrace to the crown on your head.

O doju Timi gan, gan ni.

Lanicky o fall hand me gan gan ni.

Let see if your Mr. Nairaland will win Coz you don already pick d pesn you want. Oniranu. angry angry

Lanicky isn't worth to be miss nairaland confirmed.

Saw this Late

I grabbed something in dis statement but I won't say anythin abt it.

It was just painful that it wasn't IVYY who won d crown. This thing still beats in my mind weneva I see IVYY's post anywhere bt dats nat d case.

Now dat u've been disappointed by ur Fav., dat means u didn't choose well b4 voting.

Pls, mean no disrespect Ooh.

I jst felt ur bitterness in ur expression anyway.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by photoshoot(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I have spoken! And yee dare not dispute with a prophet else, risk the scourge and wraths of the gods like it happened in the days of Moses.

Haha, funny you Sir.
How dare I dispute, who ah be. lipsrsealed
Please can you check my signature out?
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Omoluabi16(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
See these kids.Una think say na 2go una dey.

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AskIfa(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
It's just a simple trick borne out of a stupid mind. In fact, I needn't consult Ifa to unravel it.

The fake one (if at all it's fake) is actually spelled 'kLnginvaLhaLa', where the lowercase letter 'L (l)' was used in the place of letter 'I' in the 'King'.
But the original moniker, the 3rd in the Kinginvalhala series, whose owner is a notorious Aro Baggar cult member is clearly spelled.
The difference between the two Valhala, abi na Vanilla, accounts is clear below. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by bitchcrafts: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:

Haha, funny you Sir.
How dare I dispute, who ah be. lipsrsealed
Please can you check my signature out?
since since.. I no support any team this time bt ah gatchu bruh!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Omoluabi16(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
AirSultan:
Shush, calm down...

Don't make no more noise... Do you hear that one sound disturbing the silence

Its your fooleeshneSS making that much noise..

Calm down honey, can you perceive that

Its actually the waft of the gory stench reeking from you and your post, permeating the gentle breeze of eden

Miss, I'd advice you to cut the grandiloquence and amuse myself and everyone following this thread by at least "saying something intelligent".

You see, it took you approximately 15minutes to conjure up a reply for me..

And the reply reeks of schmuck!

My advice to you ma'am, go back to that individual that composed that waaack piece for you, tell him/her to try again because the recipient wasn't even fazed by the futile attempt y'all tried.

Once again, a fun filled day to you ma'amsmiley
W. €rey. you dey exhibit niceties come dey yab her on top.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by photoshoot(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
since since.. I no support any team this time bt ah gatchu bruh!

grin
I would follow you now, so as to mention you from time to time

Thanks sir.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AskIfa(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
AlphaDex:

A flag bearing, petty-minded, slithering cultist without the grace of shame.

Fücking lowlifer!!!
He should be reported to Seun and Dygeasy immediately! We can't have a cultist running for the Mr Nairaland crown. For God's sake, what's this forum turning into?!! angry angry

Cc: Seun, Dygeasy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944787_screenshot20160610000025_jpegf68e2b7a4d305ea17848aa0047b54200

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
AskIfa:

You're a trickster. But today, Ifa will expose you. Can you swear you're not the same person behind Kinginvalhala3?

If you were articulate enough, you would have calmed your itching fingers and pay attention to details...

But because it has been discovered that some humans with low IQ, tend to type faster than how their brains processes information, they are always prone to committing blunders...

So keep yourself stuck in your present state..

Peace !!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AskIfa(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dear Seun Osewa, among the Mr Nairaland contestants is a particular guy who proudly flaunts his affiliation to a secret cult.

Rule no 9 bluntly broken:
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Cc: Dgyeasy. We expect you to act on this immediately.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AlphaDex: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
AskIfa:

He should be reported to Seun and Dygeasy immediately! We can't have a cultist running for the Mr Nairaland crown. For God's sake, what's this forum turning into?!! angry angry

Cc: Seun, Dygeasy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944787_screenshot20160610000025_jpegf68e2b7a4d305ea17848aa0047b54200

We may not have the power to choose who becomes a Nairalander, but it's within our prerogative to decide who becomes Mr Nairaland.

Kinginvalhala, the despicable, loathsome, reprobate has not only boasted of being a cultist, he has threatened to wipe out the entire family of a nairalander.

We have a criminal in our midst. And it's our civic duties to flush him into the abyss of meaninglessness!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Omoluabi16(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fynestboi:
cheesy
I rather puncture my eye balls than vote for you. t***!
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AskIfa(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
[s]
BiafraBushBoy:

If you were articulate enough, you would have calmed your itching fingers and pay attention to details...

But because it has been discovered that some humans with low IQ, tend to type faster than how their brains processes information, they are always prone to committing blunders...

Peace !!
[/s]
Say all you want, but you can't escape this, pant-seller.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AlphaDex: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Peace !!

Kinginvalhala, when you swapped your pen for Awka made guns, how could you make a single post without grammatical errors?

That's why you e-murdered Refiner in the last Miss NL pageantry. Felonious lad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by TheNonce: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
AlphaDex:
Are you denying being KINGinVALHALA3 because of the post below?

You violent, unhinged criminal!

Ha ha ha! I've just been quietly watching that "baby norseman and his misguided homeboys!"Trying to rewrite their online history!

So na that unrepentant cultist wan represent NL? So I guess "no more sailing" at least 'till the competition ends?

See them all hiding their "cloaks and daggers" in closets all because of 50 g's! The hustle is real I guess!

Funny punks!

**guess who**

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AlphaDex: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Ha ha ha! I've just been quietly watching that "baby norseman and his misguided homeboys!"Trying to rewrite their online history!

So na that unrepantant cultist wan represent NL? So I guess "no more sailing" at least 'till the competition ends?

See them all hiding their "cloaks and daggers" in closets all because of 50 g's! The hustle is real I guess!

Funny punks!

**guess who**
Fun to the lord grin

When he was bragging about being a CEO and owns all the connection in Benin, he didn't remember NL keeps history.

How that impoverished looking ogrê was bragging about being a cultist and wiping folks out.

The fool never knew I went to Uniben and graduated long before him. I looked at his picture and wandered how the slowpoke thought he was bragging in a faceless forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Layooluwa(f): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
If you are confused on which candidate to vote for during the Mr. Nairaland contest. Check out my signature cool
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
AlphaDex:

Kinginvalhala, when you swapped your pen for Awka made guns, how could you make a single post without grammatical errors?

That's why you e-murdered Refiner in the last Miss NL pageantry. Felonious lad.

I am not Kinginvalhala... but if you can be able to relax and face my own personality, then I will rate your intelligence on a balance again...

But right now, I still find you wanting mentally

My name is Mike Bush... And I love lecturing people like you...

Check my posts, I am not Kinginvalhala.. That's my pic up my profile ..

Remain pissed!!
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by LuveU2(f): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Omoluabi16:
See these kids.Una think say na 2go una dey.
So you are not voting omoluabi?
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
AskIfa:
[s][/s]
Say all you want, but you can't escape this, pant-seller.

My name is Mike Bush... ask around on Nairaland...

Even your chick knows me....

Its unfortunate that you are trolling around with some alt monikers...

I don't do faceless... Come to Lagos, I promise to keep you in juvenile detention.. that's where you belong...

Now piss off ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.