Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Regret Voting Lanicky. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Voting Lanicky. (28957 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Maxi112: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
cyrilstubber:

Maxi1.12 aka the mechanic typo grin
I'm not offended by what you say. I'm just glad that you're stringing words into sentences now. cheesy
thanks man.

let play cool & stay out of trouble.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Fynestboi: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
cyrilstubber:

I can't check your comments 'Chief mod' grin, You just gave me the answer Laveda refused giving. What you did is called abuse of power / official misconduct. grin. You also insulted Jarizod some minutes ago but hurriedly edited your comment and deleted his mention cheesy
We are watching you bro.

Hmmmmm, contradiction miss.

Thats all I can see.

Isn't Jari.zod in Lani.cky team?
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Zuric(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
cyrilstubber:

I can't check your comments 'Chief mod' grin, You just gave me the answer Laveda refused giving. What you did is called abuse of power / official misconduct. grin. You also insulted Jarizod some minutes ago but hurriedly edited your comment and deleted his mention cheesy
We are watching you bro.

Hehehe Fynestboi I saw that too..just continue grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1 bruv can we talk?
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Monalisa185(f): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Okay o, play time is overgrin

Vote iamkingzlee for mr NLgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Mediapace: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fynestboi let's push this thread to FP Now
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Fynestboi: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mediapace:

As in he go dope ooo.

Come join teamFynestboi sir. wink
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by cyrilstubber: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fynestboi:

Thats all I can see.

No one gives a flying hoot if Jarizod was in team Abiola cheesy, Miss NL is over! That is why ErnieSmal.lzz is supporting someone else, refinner is not supporting kinginvvyhala, etc.You shouldn't have deleted his mention bro. Please don't abuse your power.It is not nice Mr.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mediapace:
you havent said nothing about Portugal vs France on Sunday
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Monalisa185(f): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fynestboi:

Thats all I can see.

boss, seems you've not learnt your lesson after the interview you and your team conducted during miss NL contest, always trying to please everyone..

Continue replying and they'll continue to look for one or two things to fault you with.. Next thing you'll see a thread asking for you to be stripped off your moderatorship like it happened the last time... Hmmmmmm.... A word....
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by bitchcrafts: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Interesting read really, The politics is bigger than I ever thought I must say...

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by cyrilstubber: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Maxi112:
thanks man.

let play cool & stay out of trouble.
Who put you up to this Mr Nice attitude? It does not suit your personality as a cultist.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Fynestboi: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
cyrilstubber:

No one gives a flying hoot if Jarizod was in team Abiola cheesy, Miss NL is over! That is why ErnieSmal.lzz is supporting someone else, refinner is not supporting kinginvvyhala, etc.You shouldn't have deleted his mention bro. Please don't abuse your power.It is not nice Mr.

Abuse power kwanu?

Interview session over sir. grin grin
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Interesting read really, The politics is bigger than I ever thought I must say...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Tallysmallz(f): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I'm well bruh.

How's your end?
Sup smiley
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KINGinVAHALA: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, I thought as much, the impersonator's last reply gave him out..the bolded below

Only a particular group accused my team of oath taking during the just concluded miss NL contest, they know themselves..

Funny how they would stoop so low to impersonate someone else... LOL

Mr impersonator, just look out your life outside, wonder what you gain by impersonating someone else and causing havoc... Nawa o
Lol, thanks for understanding sweet. the person behind the moniker disappeared immediately I came on the thread and signed into another of his moniker, pussysandie, quoted my post and liking his quote with his other monikers.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by cyrilstubber: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fynestboi:

Abuse power kwanu?

Interview session over sir. grin grin

I am just stating the obvious bro. Obviously you are getting all pissed grin.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, thanks for understanding sweet. the person behind the moniker disappeared immediately I came on the thread and signed into another of his moniker, pussysandie, quoted my post and liking his quote with his other monikers.
so na she dey behind that account? Hmmmmmmmmm

This is getting more interesting
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Benoy: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Yes, we sure are. But last I checked the title queen was supposed to be ceremonial right? And as for your question, what were you expecting? For Dygeasy or the other hosts to single out a winner? It's an online contest; we can't see each other physically, hence the need for all the campaigning and voting. But not to digress, we all know what a beauty pageant entails, be it online or not. Cheers!

Winners of Miss Nairaland and Mr Nairaland are determined SOLELY by votes, where contestants and their campaign groups solicit for supports/votes on the forum. That's it to show you it is quite different from the regular beauty pageant out there. Cheers
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Fynestboi: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

boss, seems you've not learnt your lesson after the interview you and your team conducted during miss NL contest, always trying to please everyone..

Continue replying and they'll continue to look for one or two things to fault you with.. Next thing you'll see a thread asking for you to be stripped off your moderatorship like it happened the last time... Hmmmmmm.... A word....

Lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ma'am.

*In jenifa's voice*(maketh them no sayeth we are prouding hence a need for clerifixation. grin

Thanks for your care I appreciate ma'am. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KINGinVAHALA: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Hahahaha, see this guy o, you re just knowing? he was bursted some months back, Saintsamu... did it.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Monalisa185(f): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You should report those alternates to the super mods , or you quote the moniker, cc a super mod and lay your complaints there...the account should get a long ban, else they'll use it to cause trouble for you when the contest starts...

You welcome

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

cheesy grin cheesyWhat'd you do to upset him though? ❤He ain't doing this for nothing. You cuss em?
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Mediapace: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sorry jare had some irrelevant groups quoting me

France go win na,griezman na mai guy i can bet my phone tongue
GERMANY FELL MY HAND

Pogba
griezman
matuidi
lukaku

Ronaldo go cry pass messi
STFUareyouG0d:
you havent said nothing about Portugal vs France on Sunday
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by bitchcrafts: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
And I'm not even sure of what the problem is yet oh, but I bet it's hard to pronounce grin
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahaha, see this guy o, you re just knowing? he was bursted some months back, Saintsamu... did it.
Honestly, I had no clue who that was. Maybe I'm the last to know

Perhaps, i don't take impersonators seriously, I don't rate them. So I'm never bothered whoever they are
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Monalisa185(f): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

I wouldn't be surprised if the same person operated that account, from the first page to the 13th page, the pussys.andie of a moniker didn't comment, next comment from the account was to jump or the guy's comment... Surprising
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Laveda(f): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
cyrilstubber:

But according to laveda,ademipeju supported lanicky because of you smiley.
How true is this?

Not just Nicky..he voted for almost all the contestants till final.. Stop making this an issue..
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
And I'm not even sure of what the problem is yet oh, but I bet it's hard to pronounce grin
same here o. I just see people running and screaming cheesy
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Monalisa185(f): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fynestboi:

Lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ma'am.

*In jenifa's voice*(maketh them no sayeth we are prouding hence a need for clerifixation. grin

Thanks for your care I appreciate ma'am. kiss

Well, maybe for the sake of the contest...

Anyways, all good... You welcome bosscheesy
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

I wouldn't be surprised if the same person operated that account, from the first page to the 13th page, the pussys.andie of a moniker didn't comment, next comment from the account was to jump or the guy's comment... Surprising
we are watching cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Maxi112: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
cyrilstubber:

Who put you up to this Mr Nice attitude? It does not suit your personality as a[b] cultist[/b].
so low dude, I'm a terrorist not a cheap cultist... I terrorise people like you.

go get a life man... am off cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.