Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Regret Voting Lanicky. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Voting Lanicky. (29197 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by bitchcrafts: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, not that, I am into school politics even SUG brouhaha, but this is just online, I expected we are all here to unwind not all what am seeing.
In a very husky tone **money is involved here my dear** whispers silently still **and where there is money there are women** and in very faint voice of a dying oldie **and where there are women, there is devil and his progenies***

no be me talk am oh grin
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Alocia(f): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
AirSultan:
An innocent girl that "Doesn't want to hurt me but scuffle my calm exterior"..

Wow, that sounds innocent to you? I laugh you in vernacular. I mean aren't you just delusional??

And if you had pay proper attention to my earlier posts, you'll realize I used my paragraphs judiciously unlike you that just jammed all your mumbo jumbo together.. for a brief moment, I was about to call an exorcist because I thought you was being possessed by something making you post as though you're high on opium.

Let me school you a bit: a paragraph is used to different sentences to make reading more comprehend able for the reader. apparently you're so dull you couldn't even decipher that minute detail.

[b]You keep saying you don't want to hurt me but you keep howling and bickering. Wait, do you have multiple comprehension disorder or you're just plain delusional and slow{/b]

You keep calling yourself an innocent "girl" (ofcos you're a girl) but I say an innocent lady will never belittle herself by dragging this banter this long...

For the upteenth time, have a blissful day ma'am smiley

AT THE BOLDED, WHO GOT THE BIG BAD WOLF ANGRY? ALOCIA? OH NO... POOR LITTLE ME. I'M SORRY UNCLE cry

I've been following your post fora while, I KNOW YOU TO BE A BULLY AND BIG FOR NOTHING OLD MAN.

OH, I REMEMBER YOU'RE VERY GOOD AT SOMETHING....YOU'RE GOOD AT BASHING INNOCENT PEOPLE.

YOUR KIND OF STUPIDITY IS RARE... YOU'RE SUCH A HUGE JERK...A LOW LIFE IDIOT. THE BEST THING YOU HAVE IS YOUR E LIFE..

NOW, I WANT YOU TO THINK PAST YOUR TEMPER.:YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME THAT YOU'RE AS USELESS AS A MENTRUAL PAD. I'M SURE YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE NL.crycry THAT's WHY YOU THINK YOU'RE IMPORTANT ON NAIRALAND.

UNCLE AIRSULTAN, I SALUTE YOUR STUPID|TY.

I'M GLAD I WAS ABLE TO TURN YOU INTO SOME CHARACTER ACTING DRAMA.tongue

NOW, SIT DOWN BIG BRO.. YOU SHOULD HAVE A FOOD FOR YOUR HANGOVER.cry

BEFORE I FORGET, THERE IS A VACANCY AT LAGOS STATE MORTUARY... I THINK YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THE POST OF SECURITY THERE. IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU FIND SOMETHING MEANINGFUL DOING.

THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY ...kisskisskisskiss

*POOR LITTLE ALOCIA CARES smiley

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by photoshoot(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
In a very husky tone **money is involved here my dear** whispers silently still **and where there is money there are women** and in very faint voice of a dying oldie **and where there are women, there is devil and his progenies***

no be me talk am oh grin

And the money, is suppose to drive us all but yeah? Naaa...
We can do better.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by udysweet(f): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
tempem:

Sorry about that, then. You had better move on..
Don't spoil your reputation in a bid to destroy someone's.
That's what atheist do, I hope you aren't one.
Lol! Wetin dem do you? I bet they will soon come for your balls now grin
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KINGinVAHALA: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
teejaypee:
KingInVAHALA warris happening here? cheesy

Awwww, bros wetin I do na?

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by gbens2000(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
AirSultan:
You just disappointed me with the comments you made, they are devoid of intelligence. This actually may not mean nothing to you or your crew, I'm really disappointed.
bro i dey always comot cap for u too get sense.that babe is just a kid.i wonder the magic that made her win.u are one of the few ppl i respect on this forum maybe we go share some bottles someday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ermm
Anyhoo, I just made an observation sha
I've seen u before tongue
Cutehector:
where did u c my picture dat ur sayin me nd vizkiz resemble? undecided
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by bitchcrafts: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:

And the money, is suppose to drive us all but yeah? Naaa...
We can do better.
In life son, there are
known knowns; these are things we know we know. We
also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we
know there are some things we do not know. But there
are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know
we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history
of anything that involves money and other associated phenomenon, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones. Danke!
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by SweetieConstie(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Eleniyan15:
SweetieConstie
hello babe longest tym how you doing??
Hello
I'm doing fine.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by naniawini(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
He has said he's not the one behind the moniker na. Kindly take his word 4 it! Wats ur own headache sef angry
PussieSandie:
The same e-diot calling other people coward o, this is the second time he will say his mind and deny it! Cheap way of seeking attention! Niccur say your mind and stop being a pusssy.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fabulocity:
Ermm
Anyhoo, I just made an observation sha
I've seen u before tongue
no u havent!
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Eleniyan15: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Hello
I'm doing fine.

bae need your help ni jare
you reply p.ms let go private
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KnightRod(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Alocia:

AT THE BOLDED, WHO GOT THE BIG BAD WOLF ANGRY? ALOCIA? OH NO... POOR LITTLE ME. I'M SORRY UNCLE cry

I've been following your post fora while, I KNOW YOU TO BE A BULLY AND BIG FOR NOTHING OLD MAN.

OH, I REMEMBER YOU'RE VERY GOOD AT SOMETHING....YOU'RE GOOD AT BASHING INNOCENT PEOPLE.

YOUR KIND OF STUPIDITY IS RARE... YOU'RE SUCH A HUGE JERK...A LOW LIFE IDIOT. THE BEST THING YOU HAVE IS YOUR E LIFE..

NOW, I WANT YOU TO THINK PAST YOUR TEMPER.:YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME THAT YOU'RE AS USELESS AS A MENTRUAL PAD. I'M SURE YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE NL.crycry THAT's WHY YOU THINK YOU'RE IMPORTANT ON NAIRALAND.

UNCLE AIRSULTAN, I SALUTE YOUR STUPID|TY.

I'M GLAD I WAS ABLE TO TURN YOU INTO SOME CHARACTER ACTING DRAMA.tongue

NOW, SIT DOWN BIG BRO.. YOU SHOULD HAVE A FOOD FOR YOUR HANGOVER.cry

BEFORE I FORGET, THERE IS A VACANCY AT LAGOS STATE MORTUARY... I THINK YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THE POST OF SECURITY THERE. IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU FIND SOMETHING MEANINGFUL DOING.

THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY ...kisskisskisskiss

*POOR LITTLE ALOCIA CARES smiley

I've followed your replies from the first.. I have to say, you don't have it. It's not in you.

#justsaying

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by teejaypee: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Awwww, bros wetin I do na?
who is that psycho that wants to spoil your reputation

*brings out Ak 47*
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
You just changed your dp angry
And several times in the past, you've used your pic as your display picture on your profile
Actually thought viz would be ya man..
Cutehector:
no u havent!
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AlphaDex: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi Lisa, sorry I'm not the one behind the new king moniker that has been causing nuisance here, its an impersonator. please bear with me, coming up with a statement right now.

cc donlino , vicstar , queencalipso
Are you denying being KINGinVALHALA3 because of the post below?

You violent, unhinged criminal!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AskIfa(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fynestboi:

It wasn't only Lanic-ky I asked her to support. wink
Nice play, you don't want to step on the trap. But the way I can support you is if are able to beat Iamk-ingzlee in the first round or give him a close chase.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KnightRod(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
In life son, there are
of anything that involves money and other associated phenomenon, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones. Danke!
verbose.. But brilliant.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AbuMikey(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
ireneony:
Op pls let this slide.

Do you do why I'm angry? I'm angry because you just made her candidate more popular cry..

This is not a do or die affair.

Then miss and mr nairaland competition was for fun...but now everything is politicized.

Because of a mere competition why keep malice with each other.

Well i like myself. .if you like make u be awon or knight..
I'm friends to all.

Ipledge10 how far..
You didn't do that challenge again.

That's the OP's mission, making the Contestant More popular...

That's part of their campaign gimmickry wink
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by photoshoot(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
In life son, there are

but daddy, doesn't mean people should go crazy over money smiley
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KINGinVAHALA: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
teejaypee:

who is that psycho that wants to spoil your reputation

*brings out Ak 47*

Lol, the person behind the moniker took off immediately I stepped on this thread.

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by AskIfa(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

[b]To whom it may concern, ordinarily I wouldn't have bothered to come up with this but I just need to do it for the sake of those who aren't aware.

I just stumbled on this thread and saw a moniker, "kinginvalhala3" impersonating mine. For those who aren't aware, I think its imperative I state that the person or people behind the moniker on nairaland are well known, they supported a contestant at the just concluded miss Nairaland and they re pained and taken revenge for the role I played to make sure their contestant didn't win.

I wouldn't say I wasnt expecting such to come up, I knew what was waiting for me even before I decided to contest for Mr Nairaland and I must state clearly that this or any other these people decide to come up with to defame me in this contest is dead on arrival because I can never be oppressed by these faceless beings.

As seen in the screenshot below, this moniker impersonating mine has been attacking nairalanders whom I seem to be friend with on Nairaland just for the sake of making them drop their supports for me.

Please kindly note that my moniker in this contest is KINGinVAHALA and any other moniker that seem like mine should be discarded because it isn't representing me nor my team.

Thanks!

cc vicstar , laveda , donlino, kinglee1 , donkross1 , oluwabuqqyyolo , biafrabushboy , refiner , monalisa185 , queencalipso , oyinprince , rukkydelta , prestigerhyme , rosalieene , omonighoblessing , etc. [/b]
You're a trickster. But today, Ifa will expose you. Can you swear you're not the same person behind Kinginvalhala3?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Cutehector(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fabulocity:
You just changed your dp angry
And several times in the past, you've used your pic as your display picture on your profile
Actually thought viz would be ya man..
falconey is my mainest man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by teejaypee: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, the person behind the moniker took off immediately I stepped on this thread.

Better For his/her life . . .

If you see any more miscreants halla me! cool
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
i don open the bluetooth grin send the tin come.
paired!
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by bitchcrafts: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
KnightRod:
verbose.. But brilliant.
I see u man, the whole concept ain't all mine tho, for if I've been able to see a little bit farther, it's by standing on the shoulders of giants . Danke!
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KnightRod(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I see u man, the whole concept ain't all mine tho, for if I've been able to see a little bit farther, it's by standing on the shoulders of giants . Danke!
grin Real wordsmith.. I see you too.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by IamLEGEND1: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
paired!
file received
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by KINGinVAHALA: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
teejaypee:

Better For his/her life . . .
If you see any more miscreants halla me! cool
Heheheheheheh, I will surely holla you bro.
Hope you re cool sir?
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by bitchcrafts: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
photoshoot:

but daddy, doesn't mean people should go crazy over money smiley
I have spoken! And yee dare not dispute with a prophet else, risk the scourge and wraths of the gods like it happened in the days of Moses.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by bitchcrafts: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
KnightRod:
grin Real wordsmith.. I see you too.
humbled

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. / Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.