Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions (16828 Views)

Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Puresolutions: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
The crowd Fayose gathers outnumbers the very tiny sum APC gathers aainst this man.

This administration keeps testing the waters to determine if it's safe to deal with this man after his tenure,i'm sure all of this would be ggiving the presidency that has absconded the works of national development and substituted it with the persecution of Fayose a re-think... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by sam1990(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fayose--- governor of the people by the people and for the people. The governor of the masses

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Ada9103(f): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Solidarity forever

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by segalex: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is a lie from the pit of hell, this looks like a random that someone just posted on nairaland to decieve people.
What's the evidence that these people are protesting for or against fayose or any other person for that matter - no placards, no inscription whatsoever.
It's even more worrisome that the post hit front page almost immediately after it was posted with scanty comments, I seriously suspect the op here
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
commedians
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by ChianuUgochukwu: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
lol its not that bad nau
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by bluaero(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fayose matching Buhari and his zombies fire for fire...lol

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Ikigia: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
oviexcels:
can some1 remind me which epistle are we on this season?

Episode?

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by comffy(f): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=igbsam post=47332909]Paid Organized protests always have branded shirts, canopies, carnival like protest. That's how you know a staged protest.

I can understand why fayose is trying so hard to fight back. The hustle spirit is real[/quo

I wonder ooooo. He dhad a meeting wt d leaders of d artisans yesterday where he disributed money to dem to share among demselves. I shhok my head wen d presenter dat anchored d programme interviewed some of dem, one man sed dey were receiving monthly allowance from Fayose. Imagine an artisan dat is not a civil servant collecting salary. May God help us in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by ojialo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
princetom1:

May God run your life the way fayose is running ekiti state.
May Ogun featuring Amadioha run your life the way BUBU is running nigeria

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
EKITI ARISE! A CLARION CALL TO ALL EKITI STAKEHOLDERS ALL OVER THE WORLD

It's high time we put aside our political differences, our political affiliations and whatever that separate us, and cleaved to that which would guarantee good governance, and alleviate the sufferings of our kinspersons in Ekiti land. It's high time we stood for good governance. It's high time we realized the reason for our desire for a change of baton during the administration of Dr. Fayemi. It's high time we stopped talking of political parties. We cannot pretend not to know that all is not well with our dear state. And no one should remind anyone that it's a general phenomenon all over the country, Nigeria.
If the current trails of accusation against our incumbent governor, His Excellency Ayodele Fayose, are true; it's high time we rebuked him.
Whichever way it's used to expose any form of self-enrichment or stealing of our commonwealth is acceptable. Be it witch-hunt, persecution, or prosecution. As long as it's established that our money was stolen, it's an injustice against Ekiti people.
It's time to let the world know that, The people of Ekiti extraction, who know Fayose right from the beginning: his hay days at the motor park in Molete/Challenge Ibadan, his shoddy stint at Ibadan Polytechnic and the attendant OND/HND certificate drama, his first advent in Ekiti state house and his inglorious exit, his alleged backdoor second advent, and his impending doom, if found guilty; cannot be moved by any antics.
We should let the world know what we want is good governance, and whosoever can give that to us is welcomed irrespective of his political party. It's time to let the world know that Most of the people singing the praises of corrupt politicians are either people of questionable character, or people who are innocently ignorant, or people who depend on politics for a living.
A true born Ekiti with intact integrity does not celebrate stealing , mediocrity, or sycophancy.
Our Dear Governor Fayose should know that time is the decider of all things. If he's stolen, time will tell.
In the end, the truth would be exposed. And it would leave no one in doubt. It's a matter of time.
The clock is ticking. The time is fast approaching. The day of reckoning is here!
If the son of the next neighbor is stealing, does that make it unnecessary to chastise my own son for stealing? If it's proven, whether by witch-hunt, persecution or prosecution that Fayose has stolen, he must be made to face the wrath of the law .
It's time we stop interfering with government investigators.
And we must know, that if this administration shields any corrupt persons in Ekiti by virtue of political alliances, another administration would come and do justice to that. Who ever knew that those who were eating our yam yesterday could be made to vomit them today?
We are Ekiti! We are honorable people.
God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by ANBAKO: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jobabori:
Yeye rally. I cannot understand your meaning of private sector , do you mean the artisans? When civil servants have not receive salary for months, Fayose and Ajimobi are organising jobless people and call them private sector. These people will not follow you to jail when your time is ripped

Same thing on my mind. Which private sector exists in Ekiti?
Market women, artisans and NURTW, RTEAN?

I cry for my people

Do good for good to come your way!!!

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
But who has bewitched Ekiti people?.Why did it appears that there is no right thinking people left in that state.Anyway when you see the caliber of people that came together for this 'dance of shame' you will realize that its all about stomach infrastructure.
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
i hear pple talk of a ekiti like say dey matter as far as nigeria is concern ....they av little or no contribution to GDP n if ApC whr to run 4 elections again they can forfeit d total populace of ekiti vote to pdp lik it happened prev election... witout any storythattouch aftermaths,.if they can kip quiet n kip to themselves they wil realise d truth...D forgotten..1% add it to 5%ters ninu 100% = we already av d result... if they lik worship n hang fayose pictures in there churches n mosques d world donnt care...abeg sumtin new 4 news jare
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by lexyclasy: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
madapcmod:
.these are the ppl that voted fayose, showing him love not the imported touts by APC that came into ekiti on Wednesday night in a chattered lagbus. A.k.a tifinubu paid charlatans.

Oshokomole d APC slayer of yolobaland.
DAKUKU did that in Rivers wearing Black But WIKE responded with technical knockout wearing white......Now APC did theirs in EKITI and FAYOSE hit them back with an upper cut let the drama continue PDP power

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Charly68: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
The height of poverty in Ekiti state is very appalling now...no wonder all these people who collected a thousand naira only to rally round the support of a looting Governor in the name of private sector solidarity. O my God have mercy !
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by madapcmod: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
lexyclasy:
DAKUKU did that in Rivers wearing Black But WIKE responded with technical knockout wearing white......Now APC did theirs in EKITI and FAYOSE hit them back with an upper cut let the drama continue PDP power

U are wise
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by neocortex: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fayose keep shutting up his detractors.

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by damocool(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
500 naira as usual.. SMH.. Let them continue, they will cry out very soon..
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by abbeyty(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
it seems this is the only job created by fayose since he assumed office...protest job.nonsense. if these people get a proper job to do they won't be protesting here are there this include the apc protesters.
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by owanedo: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
I was having a chat with an elderly friend and he was bitterly complaining about our leaders/ politicians. I made him to understand that we the so called masses are our own problem. 'the people deserve the type of leaders they get'. a society that worshiped money what do you expect? we celebrate criminals because of peanuts we stand to get from them or primordial reasons.a society dead of moral values, this is what you see, protest for and protest against.
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Government of the people........ see the faces in the pictures..... genuine excitement for their choice of governor... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by damon222: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
madapcmod:
.these are the ppl that voted fayose, showing him love not the imported touts by APC that came into ekiti on Wednesday night in a chattered lagbus. A.k.a tifinubu paid charlatans.

Oshokomole d APC slayer of yolobaland.
I was very surprissed why Fayose will wait while apc hired their member to destroy our able governor. I have said it many time. I will continue to pray for Fayose but for apc, they will fail. Why on earth should apc continues to cause muiltiple troubles all over the place thereby abandoning governance cause untold hardship? They are hiring people against governor Fayose. They are turning towards River people by tell lies an ealder supporting Buhari government that he had done more than GEJ 6 years. They are about starting another problems in rivers state. Apc will fail because I have so much trust for the rivers people. Very useless party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by damon222: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
JayJohnson:
Ekiti theatre of circus! Let it Continue, now 1-1.
Anyway Fayosink is too small to fight the federal government!
Nor talk so, we are praying for Fayose. He is just persuit by Buhari for his incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Goddex: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
imustsaymymindo:
Yay! Fayose my man!
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by madapcmod: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
damon222:
I was very surprissed why Fayose will wait while apc hired their member to destroy our able governor. I have said it many time. I will continue to pray for Fayose but for apc, they will fail. Why on earth should apc continues to cause muiltiple troubles all over the place thereby abandoning governance cause untold hardship? They are hiring people against governor Fayose. They are turning towards River people by tell lies an ealder supporting Buhari government that he had done more than GEJ 6 years. They are about starting another problems in rivers state. Apc will fail because I have so much trust for the rivers people. Very useless party.

APC is an evil party that wants to turn Nigeria to a one party state. They are after fayose BC he puts buhari on his toe. Any voice of opposition against buhari autocratic rule is attacked with EFCC and sponsored protests.

Do u know osun state is owing up to 10 months, IMO state an oil producing state is owing salaries more than Ekiti but no protests in these two APC states. They want to silence fayose bc he is PDP but God pass them.

APC is a demonic evil party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by oatzeal(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
lol
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by habbi080(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
See population ooo
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by BERNIMOORE: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Silvofitz:
[s]EKITI ARISE! A CLARION CALL TO ALL EKITI STAKEHOLDERS ALL OVER THE WORLD

It's high time we put aside our political differences, our political affiliations and whatever that separate us, and cleaved to that which would guarantee good governance, and alleviate the sufferings of our kinspersons in Ekiti land. It's high time we stood for good governance. It's high time we realized the reason for our desire for a change of baton during the administration of Dr. Fayemi. It's high time we stopped talking of political parties. We cannot pretend not to know that all is not well with our dear state. And no one should remind anyone that it's a general phenomenon all over the country, Nigeria.
If the current trails of accusation against our incumbent governor, His Excellency Ayodele Fayose, are true; it's high time we rebuked him.
Whichever way it's used to expose any form of self-enrichment or stealing of our commonwealth is acceptable. Be it witch-hunt, persecution, or prosecution. As long as it's established that our money was stolen, it's an injustice against Ekiti people.
It's time to let the world know that, The people of Ekiti extraction, who know Fayose right from the beginning: his hay days at the motor park in Molete/Challenge Ibadan, his shoddy stint at Ibadan Polytechnic and the attendant OND/HND certificate drama, his first advent in Ekiti state house and his inglorious exit, his alleged backdoor second advent, and his impending doom, if found guilty; cannot be moved by any antics.
We should let the world know what we want is good governance, and whosoever can give that to us is welcomed irrespective of his political party. It's time to let the world know that Most of the people singing the praises of corrupt politicians are either people of questionable character, or people who are innocently ignorant, or people who depend on politics for a living.
A true born Ekiti with intact integrity does not celebrate stealing , mediocrity, or sycophancy.
Our Dear Governor Fayose should know that time is the decider of all things. If he's stolen, time will tell.
In the end, the truth would be exposed. And it would leave no one in doubt. It's a matter of time.
The clock is ticking. The time is fast approaching. The day of reckoning is here!
If the son of the next neighbor is stealing, does that make it unnecessary to chastise my own son for stealing? If it's proven, whether by witch-hunt, persecution or prosecution that Fayose has stolen, he must be made to face the wrath of the law .
It's time we stop interfering with government investigators.
And we must know, that if this administration shields any corrupt persons in Ekiti by virtue of political alliances, another administration would come and do justice to that. Who ever knew that those who were eating our yam yesterday could be made to vomit them today?
We are Ekiti! We are honorable people.
God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.[/s]
YOU not WE LOST AGAIN!

Cant you differentiate losers protests and Fayose's winner solidarity protest? see your APC spokesman yesterday Taiwo olatunbosun distributing cardboard written by markers to hungry APC goons! below;

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by princetom1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
ojialo:
May Ogun featuring Amadioha run your life the way BUBU is running nigeria

Why are u using paracetamol for another persons headache? Between do i look like a buhari supporter? I only support policies, and programs irrespective of who is coming from. Wake up dude. Ur hate for bubu will take u no where. Also, am yet to see anything good from fayose than cut ponmo today, buy fish tomorrow. Is that governance? Na only him sabi eat? We have governor in lagos o but he hit the news for things like, commissioning a road, inspecting a contract and so on. Wake up dude
Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by BERNIMOORE: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
princetom1:

Why are u using paracetamol for another persons headache? Between do i look like a buhari supporter? I only support policies, and programs irrespective of who is coming from. Wake up dude. Ur hate for bubu will take u no where. Also, am yet to see anything good from fayose than cut ponmo today, buy fish tomorrow. Is that governance? Na only him sabi eat? We have governor in lagos o but he hit the news for things like, commissioning a road, inspecting a contract and so on. Wake up dude
YOU ARE A PATHETIC LIAR Can you deny that lagos state owe more than 6 states debt? to finance their state, deny now and i will show you facts, and besides your Nyansh-less Gov Ambode hit news for buying Not only ponmo But roadside Boli, FRIED PLANTAIN see below now; Fayose pass una for Boldness no be play;

1 Like

Re: Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Nellybii: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
keyzid:
Hey, do anybody notice the scanty comments on recent topics in frontpage Let it not be what am thinking...

No light to charge their phones
No money to recharge for Megabyte
Or They just dont care about the bullshit in Nigeria no more.
It is well......

Yeah it is because people are pissed off.
Personally I stopped commenting because I lost hope in any viable future for Nigeria judging from the embarrassing level of hypocrisy and ethno-religious intolerance displayed on nairaland forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Ghana's President, Akufo-addo At The State House / Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings / House Of Reps Suspends Constitution Review Exercise In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.