Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL (3624 Views)

The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) / South Africa Prison Where Male's Are Allow To Rape Each Other / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by papinx(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
ireneony:
is it not funny..
Just imagine how rigid he is grin.
Ok i forget...he was not in his 30s yet.

Or maybe he joined the competition because of a lady grin...

Lol.. It was actually 2012
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by DesChyko: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2016
emityga:
After banning me for a month, u expect me to vote finestboy? The way i hate teachers is the way i hate moderators case closed, vizkid should lick my ass

Bros, you gats believe me say the crime wey go make fynestboi ban you for one month, na the same crime one mod for Politics section go just delete your account straight grin
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by KINGinVAHALA: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2016
LuveU2:
Lol thats if you are not kinginvahala himself. I saw ur new thread, and ur siggy remains unchanged too.

Bye sad

Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by emityga(m): 4:14am On Jul 09, 2016
DesChyko:

Bros, you gats believe me say the crime wey go make fynestboi ban you for one month, na the same crime one mod for Politics section go just delete your account straight grin
lols delete my account for what naa
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by alobright17(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
You need to go get your sense of reasoning from who you sold it to.....

Who are the Mods, They are members like you and I who are just in a position required of them to dish out senses to people like YOU!!!

Finestboi is a candidate that everyone loves, who has done enough to gain recognition!! cool

And the only way you need to tell him thank you is to Vote him as the Mr Nairaland 2016 if you really love him as a candidate...

But as for contesting, He is Eligible to contest 100%!!

I know two contestants, Kinginvalhala and finestboi.. cool

You made your point in a very harsh and rude way which is uncalled for.
The Op made a harmless suggestion which he never forced on anyone,So bullying him makes no sense at all.
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2016
alobright17:

You made your point in a very harsh and rude way which is uncalled for.
The Op made a harmless suggestion which he never forced on anyone,So bullying him makes no sense at all.

Aiight Man...

I just looked at his moniker...and he is a suspect..

But I concur with ya... Sharp morning to you..
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by alobright17(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Aiight Man...

I just looked at his moniker...and he is a suspect..

But I concur with ya... Sharp morning to you..

Udo di nwanne mmadu...hope u dey enjoy ur weekend?
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
alobright17:

Udo di nwanne mmadu...hope u dey enjoy ur weekend?

Nna mehn.. Okwa di hustle ooo cheesy

Oge adiro... Onwe any candidate e na a support? cool
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by alobright17(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Nna mehn.. Okwa di hustle ooo cheesy

Oge adiro... Onwe any candidate e na a support? cool

onwero kwa anyone in particular but I got to vote someone somehow.
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
alobright17:

onwero kwa anyone in particular but I got to vote someone somehow.

Oya bia biri na my team na...

Anyi na enye nsogbu(IN Ill-bliss's voice) cheesy

Check ya my siggy na... Iwo ta go.. wink
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by alobright17(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oya bia biri na my team na...

Anyi na enye nsogbu(IN Ill-bliss's voice) cheesy

Check ya my siggy na... Iwo ta go.. wink

nwanne inwere sense ofuma ... me and him don already talk and I gave him my promise already.
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
alobright17:

nwanne inwere sense ofuma ... me and him don already talk and I gave him my promise already.

Odi sharp smiley cool
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by alobright17(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Odi sharp smiley cool

nsogbu adiro....Monday go soon reach.I don spread my mat already dey wait.
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by bdavis: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Totally agree with the OP, allowing a mod, super mod, admin or whatever to contest is like a company doing a promo and allowing their staff to contest or take part.

There's a reason for companies having the 'employees of so and so and family members' are prohibited from taking part in this promo, and it's called undue advantage, plus it totally 'rubbishes' the whole contest.
Re: Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL by RasheedUmar: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mods who contest shouldn't be voted for. They're wicked and power-drunk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Click Here: Rate My Picture / No Shame!! See How Lagos Slayqueen Bring Out Her Full Breast In Public Bus(photo / Simple Question - Describe This Busty Babe's Ikebe In ONE Word?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.