Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support (2073 Views)

5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / Get Free Airtime If U Answer Dis 3 Questions Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by damseyl(f): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
damseyl as the manager of princeakins i present his answers on his behalf

PRINCEAKINS FOR MR NAIRALAND, HERE ARE HIS ANSWERS,

-If humans evolved from apes or chimps, why are the chimps and apes still here?

*The theory of evolution is an insult to Gods wonderful works am not an atheist and believe God is real so evolution is a fallacy

-When a boy is named after his dad, he is called 'Junior,' but what do you call a girl that is named after her mother?

*Junior as well, mumy junior, daddy junior

-Why does the last piece of ice always 
stick to the bottom of the cup?

*Because liquids freeze from the bottom but melts from the top

- If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

*Ya, its a term for hearing of a case and his disability has a different meaning

-Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural? 

*Because panties has "ies" in front of it

-What's the difference between a novel and a book?

*Book is a general term for every written work while novel is an extended work in prose

-Why is Abbreviation such a long word??

* Because it contains many alphabets

-Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

* Its made of a material not affected by glue, and its airtight hence it cant dry up

-How do you write zero in Roman numerals?

-What do you call a bedroom with no bed in it?

*If you don sleep there, its not a bedroom

-Why are elderly people often called "old people" but children are never called "new people"?

*Old people is a phrase that makes sense, same cant be said of new people in that context

-What shape is the sky?

*Crescent because the world is spherical

-What is the diameter of a square?

* Square of both sides, both sides raised to power of 2

-What's the opposite of opposite?

* Diametric, opposite, alternate.

-What's the difference between a wise man and a wise guy?

*a man is an adult in all ramification but a guy is an informal term for youth and sometimes a man too, but they both have the " wise"in common

-What would happen if an Irresistible Force met an Immovable Object?

* The more powerful subdues the other, but if they are both powerful its a long struggle, and might just die down with no victor

-If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

*Yes, because every life is worth saving.

-Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

*Its the norm, and we are born into it so you have to follow the norm

-Why do dogs walk around in circles before lying down?

*Its a behavior peculiar to mammals in the cat family, lions, tigers etc, so i will say it runs in thier ancestry

-Why is "number" abbreviated as "no"? When there is no "o" in number? 

*Because it sounds like nuh as in number.
wow! cheesy
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by dauntless15(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl:
wow! cheesy
swayed right cheesy theres more where that came from so you're officially on my team ryt team princeakins
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
optional1:

Lolz

alright sir..........
stop flattering me.
speak the reality let's get the deal done.
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by damseyl(f): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
swayed right cheesy theres more where that came from so you're officially on my team ryt team princeakins
wink
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by dauntless15(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl:
wink
mind following or changing your siggy for princeakins, its a way of keeping ya promise
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by damseyl(f): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
mind following or changing your siggy for princeakins, its a way of keeping ya promise
I said answer 5 questions buh u answered all undecided

Disqualified grin
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by dauntless15(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl:

Disqualified grin
read ya comments again you said if i get 5 correctly, pls be honest cheesy
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by optional1(f): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
olihilistic:

stop flattering me.

speak the reality let's get the deal done.

Lol

but u not saying any thing nah.......
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
optional1:

Lol

but u not saying any thing nah.......
Lol just sent an an anonymous pm just reply it please.
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by optional1(f): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
olihilistic:

Lol just sent an an anonymous pm just reply it please.

shuoooo........ another one?
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by devilmaycry: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl:
. KENNETH205
2. VIZKIZ
3. DRISKLEF
4. DONARIOK
5. MrDOjo
6. FALCONEY
7. CUTEZT
8. ADEWUMIOPEYEMI

10. IAMKINGZLEE
11. ICHOMMY
12. LORDNICVUITTON
13. FYNESTBOI
14. GIYAZZ
15. DEVILMAYCRY
16. ACCESS
17. KINGINVAHALA
18. RYABCOOL
19. JUSTDULLA
20. IAMDOTUNE
21. KUNLEAKINPELU00
22. PHOTOSHOOT
23. MICROFLUX
24. FRANCHISE21
25. ELDAILLEST
26. REIYVINN
27. GOLOR
28. PRINCEAKINS
29. PIPERSON
30. ZIKDOCHI
hello miss
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by Chicent(m): 1:16am On Jul 09, 2016
damseyl:

Disqualified grin

lols..... ITK
Re: To The Contestants- Answer Any 5 Questions Correctly And U Have My Support by damseyl(f): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
dauntless15:
read ya comments again you said if i get 5 correctly, pls be honest cheesy
aiit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Complete The Story ....... / No Woman Likes Being Described As "Low Maintenance" / Sex Robots: Set To Displace Women In The Other Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.