Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) (12478 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dear future husband,
Please i beg you, and i'm also praying for you, if you know you wouldn't love me purely, truthfully and faithfully, biko remain where you are angry if you know you would go chase girls that are hotter than i'm, please remain SINGLE... Not a must we marry undecided finally if you know you will lay your hands on me, embarassedi can help you find contract at a wrestling company now, i beg you 'i have a fragile heart i'll try my best to be the best wife in the world if you play your roll well lipsrsealed Thanks sweet i LOVE you wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
smiley *in lala's voice* Love you too grin

1 Like

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Aisha15(f): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
nice one dear, Lolz @ I will help u find a contract at a wrestling company

1 Like

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by seunny4lif(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ok make i help u call him grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by 400billionman: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
What is this one saying ?

6 Likes

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by sirusX(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lala, hope you are taking notes? grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is for lalasticlala I guess cheesy
Dats why he's still single undecided
He's a player just likr mrcork cheesy chasing light skinned girls all around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley *in lala's voice* Love you too grin

abi in your voice?
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aisha15:
nice one dear, Lolz @ I will help u find a contract at a wrestling company
bae abi na i cannot come and die for one man all in the name of 'marriage'
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
This is for lalasticlala I guess cheesy
Dats why he's still single undecided
He's a player just likr mrcork cheesy chasing light skinned girls all around
grin mrcork and lightskinned girls be like
But he loves you embarassed

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided what is dis 1 saying now? Abi u will comman re-write it 4 me?
locust:

abi in your voice?
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ok. I don hear you. I'll remain where I am. Since I can't assure you of being the only girl in my life cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
sirusX:
Lala, hope you are taking notes? grin
grin grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by vicstar(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
Dear future husband,
Please i beg you, and i'm also praying for you, if you know you wouldn't love me purely, truthfully and faithfully, biko remain where you are angry if you know you would go chase girls that are hotter than i'm, please remain SINGLE... Not a must we marry undecided finally if you know you will lay your hands on me, embarassedi can help you find contract at a wrestling company now, i beg you 'i have a fragile heart i'll try my best to be the best wife in the world if you play your roll well lipsrsealed Thanks sweet i LOVE you wink

yo crushing on lala but u ain't gunna marry him tongue

Don't worry dear, I got d msg I ain't gunna flirt no more embarassed cry
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Jadekitana2(f): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dumb post.

1 Like

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin this is a crazy letter.. But if one day ull married plz show him what u wrote and let him agree to everytinz.
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Section8(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmm......
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ok. I don hear you. I'll remain where I am. Since I can't assure you of being the only girl in my life cheesy
please remain single tongue
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
vicstar:

yo crushing on lala but u ain't gunna marry him tongue

Don't worry dear, I got d msg I ain't gunna flirt no more embarassed cry
angry sad so you v been flirting before angry please remain single joor
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin this is a crazy letter.. But if one day ull married plz show him what u wrote and let him agree to everytinz.
cheesy grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
please remain single tongue
That's the plan cheesy
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by vicstar(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
angry sad so you v been flirting before angry please remain single joor

aiiit!! U remain single until menopause catch up with u lipsrsealed cry then u return to God unused like a hidden talent grin

1 Like

Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That's the plan cheesy
grin grin
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
grin mrcork and lightskinned girls be like
But he loves you embarassed
he no love me ooo bcox I'm dark skinned and I don't wear short skirt like you cheesy
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jadekitana2:
Dumb post.
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
he no love me ooo bcox I'm dark skinned and I don't wear short skirt like you cheesy
but he mentions you almost in all his posts sad meaning he loves you kiss kiss
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
but he mentions you almost in all his posts sad meaning he loves you kiss kiss
No oo.
He needs punnyyyy aand I don't have punnnyy. That's y he dey mention me upaandaan
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Jadekitana2(f): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
Dear future husband,
awwwn, sweet.. I've been looking err`where for yhu embarassed
Re: Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
No oo.
He needs punnyyyy aand I don't have punnnyy. That's y he dey mention me upaandaan
you dont have punny shocked shocked are you a tranny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. / 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.