Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen (25553 Views)

Orphans Get N10.3m For Cows To Celebrate Sallah In Sokoto / Buratai Sends Cows To Troops In Sambisa For Christmas (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Donated Cows To Bauchi Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by chigaemezuogu: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
South eastern governors are confusionists they need medical attention urgently.
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by asha81: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Imo state is worthless and useless. Tell Okoroawusa to pay workers over 11months owed them.

Okoroawusa is from Taraba state.

[s]
ROYALD:

[Security agents killed 48 unarmed youths in Anambra – IPOB Chino tell Obiano to pay the families compensation not cow,Hey Hey what is happening that Igala man Called Obiano is a con need to throw out of Government house simple.
[/s]

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by xchilor: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
chosen04:
Obiano is truly a lost soul. No wonder real Agulerians keep rejecting him as a son of the soil. Agulerians regret even managing this lost soul as an 'adopted son'
you have no idea how agulerians feel.
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by EbukaLive(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
asha81:
Imo state woman was behead in kano state last month. Use your Google in case you missed it. Even this report said it too.

[s][/s]
You are uninformed so stop pretending to be informed. I am more informed than you and I followed that story because I am from Imo State and the woman was the wife of a Pastor in my church. Nobody was 'beheaded'. And that was not Okorocha's response to the issue

The widower: http://www.channelstv.com/2016/06/04/kano-killing-police-arrest-two-say-victim-not-beheaded/

The governor: http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/06/Okorocha-decries-beheading-of-Imo-woman-in-Kano/

1 Like

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by asha81: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Stop chatting rubbish.

The Imo state woman was beheaded. #fact

The report changed when there was outcry from the east that an Igbo woman from Imo state was beheaded.

Even the pictures of the beheading was shown on internet. So stop posting nonsense.

[s]
EbukaLive:

You are uninformed so stop pretending to be informed. I am more informed than you and I followed that story because I am from Imo State and the woman was the wife of a Pastor in my church. Nobody was 'beheaded'. And that was not Okorocha's response to the issue

The widower: http://www.channelstv.com/2016/06/04/kano-killing-police-arrest-two-say-victim-not-beheaded/

The governor: http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/06/Okorocha-decries-beheading-of-Imo-woman-in-Kano/
[/s]

Read the report below.

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol....... Cowards since the inception of nigeria! And thinks he did the right thing... Lol.. South east will remian..... 3rrrrrdddddd class citizens.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by asha81: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Read from Sahara reporter. Imo state woman was beheaded.

[s]
EbukaLive:

[/s]

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by EbukaLive(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
asha81:
Stop chatting rubbish.

The Imo state woman was beheaded. #fact

The report changed when there was outcry from the east that an Igbo woman from Imo state was beheaded.

Even the pictures of the beheading was shown on internet. So stop posting nonsense.

[s][/s]

Read the report below.
So, the widower is lying? He is lying that he stayed with his head wife before the ambulance arrived, her HEAD resting on his laps?

I can't believe this.

Oga, the pictures of mob action and head was that of a young suicide bomber girl that has been on net since tey tey....

Hmmmmmm....

Why am I even trying? Your case is hopeless
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by asha81: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Read from Thisday newspaper how the Imo state woman was beheaded. Stop lying to yourself.

[s]
EbukaLive:

So, the widower is lying? He is lying that he stayed with his head wife before the ambulance arrived, her HEAD resting on his laps?
I can't believe this.
Oga, the pictures of mob action and head was that of a young suicide bomber girl that has been on net since tey tey....
Hmmmmmm....
Why am I even trying? Your case is hopeless
[/s]

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by asha81: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Maybe saharareporters and Thisday newspaper does not know what is beheading anymore.. cool
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Moneytize: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha!!!!
Wow, you just mad a dummy of yourself again!
Sorry but I am not buying into your hate filled philosophy!
Go join the Nazis or Aryans if you feel so butter at life.
Or better still look for a rope and hang yourself.
The world would be a better place with less hate filled individuals around
You just confirmed what I said by the hate filled gibberish you just spewed. Can you now see that you are also a first class hypocrite.
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by asha81: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Common word in all the reports is beheading..could it mean the newspapers were referring to something else when they said 'beheading'?

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Kelechi2020(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Iam2awesome:

What the governor has done is commendable. The governor is the chief security officer of his state for your information. Furthermore, no amount can be too much to spend on security. The money he used came from his security vote. Let's assume a cow goes for 150k in Anambra State, 70 cows come to 10.5M. This is not too much to spend on security.

I think this governor should be commended rather than insulting him the way you did.

Next time you are making this kind of unhealthy comment don't let us know you are a marketer. It is not marketing friendly.

Lolsss....i love nairaland so much for the diverse personalites it offers and how these folks can term ones opinion "unhealthy" just because i am not saying what they like...

Oga boss if i am not a desperate marketer, it wont stop me from saying my mind......please go through my profile , read my post and get me my apology..
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Moneytize:
You just confirmed what I said by the hate filled gibberish you just spewed. Can you now see that you are also a first class hypocrite.
Like I said suicide is an option instead of spreading hate.
Live and let live.
No one will be drawn into your hate filled psyche.
It's lonely and sad.
So like I stated earlier, kindly consider suicide
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by amdoyin82(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
He his a real leader.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Sunbellar: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Amtaken what can you say about this useless move. Who told Obiano that this devils can be appeased!
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Moneytize: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Like I said suicide is an option instead of spreading hate.
Live and let live.
No one will be drawn into your hate filled psyche.
It's lonely and sad.
So like I stated earlier, kindly consider suicide
Surely this is a mental case. Get well soon child and make sure you use your drugs.
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by meniyoyo(m): 12:02am On Jul 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Obiano is a wise man.

Paying both the Community and the Herdsmen is commendable,and it is only those with hate in their hearts that will see your move as a problem.

Looking forward to the day you will formally decamp to the APC.

Ojukwu is dead,and many things modeled after him died too. Biafra,APGA,the Ikemba Title and many other things went with him.

So Obiano,it is time you embrace the progressive.
truly hunger bad, please mention one Apc governor doing close to what he is doing. Receive sense in jesus name.
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by ndosorry: 12:31am On Jul 09, 2016
chosen04:
Obiano is truly a lost soul. No wonder real Agulerians keep rejecting him as a son of the soil. Agulerians regret even managing this lost soul as an 'adopted son'

asylum seeker...ina nwukwa ogu gi
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by alexov(m): 1:03am On Jul 09, 2016
God bless this governor. When some states can't even justify their existence by fulfilling their obligations to civil servants. He's been able to keep paying workers while embarking on meaningful capital projects and now he just showed some aggrieved Fulani herdsmen and people of that community that their state governor has got them. #Money no be problem. Reminds me of Little Finger in that aspect.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by amtaken(f): 3:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Honestly I don't see anything wrong in that. He towed the path of peace to avoid future menace. No problem with that. That might be an after effect of dialogue. I support him.

Sunbellar:
Amtaken what can you say about this useless move. Who told Obiano that this devils can be appeased!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by afrika(f): 5:49am On Jul 09, 2016
I believe this was not only his personal decision. But on a clearer note, let's not tell the day by the rise of the sun. It is still young to conclude a gentle n true Christian act. If it were otherwise, decision would never be like this. Understanding generates love and blacks we are. We need love ourselves and not hate cos when we find yourself outside the shores of this nation and happen to jam somewhere, u would identify urself as "my brother" despite region, religion and otherwise. Hate isour problem n the whites are helping us the more
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Moneytize:
Surely this is a mental case. Get well soon child and make sure you use your drugs.
Like is stated suicide will surely help you.
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Kelechi2020:
Hmmmm..Should i say this is an act of cowardice or outrightly condemn this act by our Governor...If i may ask ...The funds he used for this waste where did they come from, was it captured in anambra state budget ?? How come the figure (70 cows) and how much did he pay for each.....This is absurd...

Do you know your car is ten times safer from theft with a GPS based tracking device installed?

Contact us @Techtrack Solutions for the best deals...Check my signature for more

So using Public fund to save life is bad. I really wonder how you reason

1 Like

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2016
chosen04:

To bring a lasting post in any issue you want try your best to meet both parties demands compensating both parties was the right thing to do.
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by benniearinze: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2016
iKarma:

Why did Peter Obi leave APGA?
oga answer the qst he asked u and stop bluffing
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Ernezee(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2016
davbravo:

http://punchng.com/obiano-pays-70-cows-appease-herdsmen/
Anambra state is truly the home for all. Well done mr obiano
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by kelly72: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Obiano is a wise man.

Paying both the Community and the Herdsmen is commendable,and it is only those with hate in their hearts that will see your move as a problem.

Looking forward to the day you will formally decamp to the APC.

Ojukwu is dead,and many things modeled after him died too. Biafra,APGA,the Ikemba Title and many other things went with him.

So Obiano,it is time you embrace the progressive.

The moment Obiano joins APC he will become a liar and therefore an enemy to his people like Rochas is right now. Peter Obi did not join APC before he laid the foundation for good governance in Anambra. I need not list out his achievements in office, Anambra people reel them out themselves. Ojukwu is dead like all humans including you will someday, but his place in the heart of his people, indeed our people is assured. He formed APGA, brought out Peter Obi and placed a bet on him. Anambra voted, Ngige stole the mandate, Obi fought like the lion he is and reclaimed his mandate. Obi delivered all the way. Now Obi introduced Obiano to Anambra people. Voters disgraced the lying Okija worshiper (Ngige) and elected APGA's Obiano. He is delivering and nobody changes a winning team. So if you do not recognise that APGA is still alive, maybe it takes a dying man's eyes to recognise a dead man. Obiano will not join APC. Anambra needs no propaganda, holier than thou criminals, liars, clueless and vindictive rulers. The State owes no salaries and has not borrowed in the past 10 years. Compare that with Imo and learn some truth, my son.
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by ROYALD(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
asha81:
Imo state is worthless and useless. Tell Okoroawusa to pay workers over 11months owed them.

Okoroawusa is from Taraba state.

[/s]

One person bears, Chino ,SpaceTour,Obiobi8,asha80 why not go and focus on your useless and worthless Anambra state . By now you would have known how i groove .Do not shed crocodile tears because you will not get your way if you cried crocodile tears when i start.A minute Are you upset because your useless and worthless Anambra state is lagging behind “ clearly, you are the dumbest being that I have ever met on NAIRALAND.”?"You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart." STANDING BY!
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by 989900E: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wise man. Lame opposing views are of 0 relevance here.
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Obiobi8(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
ROYALD:
[s][/s]

One person bears, Chino ,SpaceTour,Obiobi8,asha80 why not go and focus on your useless and worthless Anambra state . By now you would have known how i groove .Do not shed crocodile tears because you will not get your way if you cried crocodile tears when i start.A minute Are you upset because your useless and worthless Anambra state is lagging behind “ clearly, you are the dumbest being that I have ever met on NAIRALAND.”?"You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart." STANDING BY!

You what
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by ROYALD(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
asha80,Schematics,SpaceTour:asha80,Schematics chino,chino,chino ,Chino ,SpaceTour,Obiobi8,asha80? Evil

The tragic incident was shared by Ewenike Ogechukwu on Facebook.According to him,the dead children pictured above were poisoned through the food they kept at home by an unknown person in Anambra state. Below is what he wrote....

'Tragedy: A wicked hearted act in Ekwulumili ……
This children was poisoned by unknown enemy through the food they kept in their house.
But serious investigation is in progress now, the victims must be figured out and go on punished.

May the souls of this past Ekwulumili future hopes be accepted in the bosom of the Almighty, and never allow the victims to rest till they confesses in Jesus Name,
....Amen!'

Also reacting to the death of the children,Chidozie Venantius wrote...

'Please Ooo government officials should help us and call the attention of the state government to step into Ekwulumili and quench the embers of agony and excruciating pain that is going on in my community by conducting an unbiased investigations into the matter. That town has been boiling since yesterday, a family lost six children in what they deemed as food poisoning, the parents want to committ suicide, please help us pass the information to the appropriate quarters oga Eneh and Emy'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/tragedy-in-anambra-student-as-6-kids-of.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Replies Moghalu On Buhari Not Invited To G-7 Summit / FG Can No Longer Afford To Subsidise Fuel, Electricity – Jimi Agbaje / 2023: May Our Labour Never Be In Vain - Mr Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.