Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen (25556 Views)

Orphans Get N10.3m For Cows To Celebrate Sallah In Sokoto / Buratai Sends Cows To Troops In Sambisa For Christmas (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Donated Cows To Bauchi Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by anonimi: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
How much was paid as compensation for the Igbos killed in the pogroms of the 60s and subsequent attacks till date?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by nairalandankrah: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abagworo:
If it were Rochas Okorocha that paid for 10 cows I know what the stupid IPOB would have said and written by now.

Zero IPOB killing in Imo State

Zero herdsmen attack

but yet IPOB radio is all about attacking Okorocha.
still you cant stop tuning in
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Moneytize: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

So Anambra should live with hate right ?
Let me tell you, it doesn't take anyone special to hate, it doesn't take a wise person to type hatefilled messages and to abuse another's tribe.
It doesn't take a brave person to retaliate a wrong done you.

Instead it takes a special person not to repay hate, it takes a wise person not to reply tribal hate with same hate, and it takes a brave person not to retaliate a wrong done.
Obiano has shown he is the best governor in the South East by miles.
#giverespectwheredue
Hypocrite....it is still your likes that will shout to the heavens if it were to be a governor from the west. Obiano is a coward plain and simple.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Moneytize: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
fombadi:

Igbos don shiiiit for body again. And they want others to take them seriously...
Don't mind them...hypocrites.
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Tripplejay23(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Na wa oo wey efcc? make they come arrest this one which work em do to get that kind amount and waste it on those useless goat
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by DIVINE78: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Obiano is a wise man.

Paying both the Community and the Herdsmen is commendable,and it is only those with hate in their hearts that will see your move as a problem.

Looking forward to the day you will formally decamp to the APC.

Ojukwu is dead,and many things modeled after him died too. Biafra,APGA,the Ikemba Title and many other things went with him.

So Obiano,it is time you embrace the progressive.
Obiano is a pure and applied mumu.
How many times has any northern governor compensated the southerners whose lives and properties are daily destroyed in the north at the slightest provocation?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by push24: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by graphiti: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
solace2013:
This is the most sensible human being from the South East, kudos.

On point bro, on point!

Unfortunately, in dt clime, subtlety, discretion, tactfulness and diplomacy (devoid of aggression) are seen as cowardice!

SMH!
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by LordofNaija: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is technically finished
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by donchuzy22: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
malele:

Sorry my governor doesn't dinner with the kind of people in APC
Jesus!! Dis Ur English Is Jail Breaking grin
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Obiano is a coward that needs general beating

Tufia gi
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
The so called army murdered our brothers and the coward called obiakpor could not visit the families of those butchered but rather licking the ass of fulani
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by graphiti: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
malele:

donchuzy22:
Jesus!! Dis Ur English Is Jail Breaking grin

ds pipo sha...., una nor go kee parzin!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Moneytize:
Hypocrite....it is still your likes that will shout to the heavens if it were to be a governor from the west. Obiano is a coward plain and simple.
Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha!!!!
Wow, you just mad a dummy of yourself again!
Sorry but I am not buying into your hate filled philosophy!
Go join the Nazis or Aryans if you feel so butter at life.
Or better still look for a rope and hang yourself.
The world would be a better place with less hate filled individuals around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by captleonerd(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
I can't begin to imagine the kind of comments that would be here right now if this was done by a governor in the west. ibos being gan*g ban*ged by other ethnic groups since 1967 grin
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
chosen04:
Obiano is truly a lost soul. No wonder real Agulerians keep rejecting him as a son of the soil. Agulerians regret even managing this lost soul as an 'adopted son'

Like say if fight start now, you will come and go and fight...... Mouth maker spotted
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by ruffDiamond: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Not an act of cowardice ....but strength and intelligence ,as Yoruba I could have this info to pour insult on the igbos ....but i was trained and brought up to recognized any that create values ,edifies and promote humanity ,peace and understanding, everything is NOT by muscle ...ask Muhammad Ali, ...

You will know a great and powerful man by the way he treat people who can do NOTHING TO HIM....

Ipodist really need to borrow a bit of sense from him....but for where

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by ROYALD(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Obiano how much did you pay the Biafran Agitators you killed in your state .so cow is more valuable in Anambra than humans.

I said it where is chino? obiano is bastard
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by EbukaLive(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
malele:

I'm sorry too

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by KingsleyCEO: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Blessed are the peace makers.
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Iam2awesome(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kelechi2020:
Hmmmm..Should i say this is an act of cowardice or outrightly condemn this act by our Governor...If i may ask ...The funds he used for this waste where did they come from, was it captured in anambra state budget ?? How come the figure (70 cows) and how much did he pay for each.....This is absurd...

Do you know your car is ten times safer from theft with a GPS based tracking device installed?

Contact us @Techtrack Solutions for the best deals...Check my signature for more

What the governor has done is commendable. The governor is the chief security officer of his state for your information. Furthermore, no amount can be too much to spend on security. The money he used came from his security vote. Let's assume a cow goes for 150k in Anambra State, 70 cows come to 10.5M. This is not too much to spend on security.

I think this governor should be commended rather than insulting him the way you did.

Next time you are making this kind of unhealthy comment don't let us know you are a marketer. It is not marketing friendly.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by mannobeGod: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
*MISTAKE*
Dis Gov turn dis Northerns to tooth pick....
I sorry ooooo
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by asha81: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Your father is a b.astard.

An Imo state woman was beheaded in Kano state..see below what your castrated governor Okoroawusa said. Hopeless people..

[s]
ROYALD:
Obiano how much did you pay the Biafran Agitators you killed in your state .so cow is more valuable in Anambra than humans.

I said it where is chino? obiano is bastard
[/s]

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by anethcharly(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
chosen04:
Obiano is truly a lost soul. No wonder real Agulerians keep rejecting him as a son of the soil. Agulerians regret even managing this lost soul as an 'adopted son'

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by happydavies(f): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Obiano is a wise man.

Paying both the Community and the Herdsmen is commendable,and it is only those with hate in their hearts that will see your move as a problem.

Looking forward to the day you will formally decamp to the APC.

Ojukwu is dead,and many things modeled after him died too. Biafra,APGA,the Ikemba Title and many other things went with him.

So Obiano,it is time you embrace the progressive.
efulefu!
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by holums(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wisdom at it's peak..........good move for the sake of peace "He who fights and run away live to fight another day".............and at the end victory will thrive!
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by EbukaLive(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
asha81:

An Imo state woman was beheaded in Kano state..see below what your castrated governor Okoroawusa said. Hopeless people..

[s][/s]
Lies no matter how many times told can never transform to truth. In this newspaper clipping you released where is the quote from Rochas?

No woman was 'beheaded' in Kano State according to the husband or do you want to cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by ROYALD(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
[s]
asha81:

[/s]

Security agents killed 48 unarmed youths in Anambra – IPOB Chino tell Obiano to pay the families compensation not cow,Hey Hey what is happening that Igala man Called Obiano is a con need to throw out of Government house simple.

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by shaibu123: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Achoholic governor
Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by asha81: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Imo state woman was behead in kano state last month. Use your Google in case you missed it. Even this report said it too.

[s]
EbukaLive:

Lies no matter how many times told can never transform to truth. In this newspaper clipping you released where is the quote from Rochas?

No woman was 'beheaded' in Kano State according to the husband or do you want to cry more than the bereaved?
[/s]

Re: Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen by Xbox222: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
chosen04:
Yourself and your entire generation are the lost souls
The governor is only trying to make peace in order to ensure no further loss of lives and properties, and you are here ranting like a mad dog.
Blessed are the peace maker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I am going to pioneer serious taxation for wealthy Nigerians - Aregbesola / Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up / Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.