Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,678 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana (17607 Views)

I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Dansadau Tells Buhari / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by opius: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Who u epp mr Falana
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by samkay3g(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2016
if no be say I be ur son [falz] fan, I for insult u dis morning... cashtivist

2 Likes

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by emeka2847: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2016
It's wrong to say he should go and enrol in secondary school.

He should enrol in primary first. grin
Original olodo dey abuse Falana. Real ewu!

Samtob90:

Go enrol in a secondary school to learn reading and understanding of a passage and how to provide answers to it
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by nortcentrallord(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2016
On what grounds should Ekiti be declared state of emergency? Some people are just stupid. God help falana with some sense. Let him not go down memory lane this was. If for nothing, for the good of his past.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by Reference(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2016
When professionals jump into politics this is the result. This is exactly what happened to Soyinka last year only for him go into hibernation after seeing his long standing reputation soiled and those he took sides with emerging different from what he thought. It is always risky because you never can know the background to the acts and actions of politicians. At the least, when they say or do things, think it over carefully and let it ferment for a while before taking any serious position. It never ends well.

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by neocortex: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Tonnierichy:
I don't see anything wrong with it anyways.

That Fayose, that thug, has brought that state to her knees.

The state is kneeling and weeping...

Which state are you from and who is your governor ?
Only a wilfully ignorant person will make this kind of statement.
SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by damon222: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2016
otukpo:
Falana is gradually becoming a garbage.
Gani comes to mind. Falana is supposed to be celebrated like other Nigerians. He is nothing as at today. He think following Buhari will get him appointments. This is Nigeria. Even if he is given any appointment, the days of reckoning is comming becaise Buhari is bill to fail and when it will eventually come all those following him will be regarded as failed. I can bet any persons that Buhari is very incompetent and dull. He has only secceeded in abandoning the governance by only going from one persuit to another. He is a falure. He has just two years. The other years for elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by mailmitch(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2016
This Mr Falana is becomng unbecomng. Lies left, right, and center. U no dey tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by kcnwaigbo: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Falana and Keyamo has messed up whatever name they had.These Cashtivists has been hiding under the cloak of the late Chief Gani Fawehinmi to pose as human rights lawyers.Now Gani is dead and these fools have shown their true colours!!! Shame on you all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by lordkhalifa(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Yellow-bars are saboteurs even against themselves undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by Tonnierichy(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2016
neocortex:

Which state are you from and who is your governor ?
Only an wilfully ignorant person will make this kind of statement.
SMH
Lol

Nahhh the question is state are "you" from?

Becos anyhow we look @ it, you'll end up being the ignorant one here
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by double0seven(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
So many sick people suffering from dementia on this thread. Some fake propaganda website carried fake news of what the man did not say.

He has come to say he never said such or gave any such interview and you are saying is lying, that why is he denying?

Are you guys well at all?

I challenge everyone of you, what's your proof that he said it. Was it a press conference, or on his facebook or twitter handle? Which newspaper? Why can't the journalist he gave the interview come out and burst his lie?

Useless set of IPODS and wailers

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by Surfboard(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. This is what is happening to Femi Falana.

Maybe Gani Fawehimi would have been getting this much slack if he were to still be alive. Who knows?
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by eph12(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Tonnierichy:
I don't see anything wrong with it anyways.

That Fayose, that thug, has brought that state to her knees.

The state is kneeling and weeping...
Almost all states are kneeling and weeping now. Nassarawa has actually been thrown into mourning. Salary slashed by half is no joke.
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by Tonnierichy(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
eph12:

Almost all states are kneeling and weeping now. Nassarawa has actually been thrown into mourning. Salary slashed by half is no joke.

But their governor is not in the news everyday for all the wrong reasons.
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Have they not been lying and denying since the inception? They are only paving way for their corrupt counterparts!
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by kcnwaigbo: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Surfboard:
You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. This is what is happening to Femi Falana.

Maybe Gani Fawehimi would have been getting this much slack if he were to still be alive. Who knows?

Gani would never had sunk this low!! This falana's actions in the past months have been so irritating!! Imagine him even shamelessly defending Buhari in court for forgery of WAEC certificate!! How are the mighty fallen!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by passionate88: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Like Tam David West like Falana, they both can lie for apc, shameless old men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by tonguengineer(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2016
I lost interest in him when I sense his hyper hypocrisy and lame sense of judgement when he was raisin alarm when GEJ removed subsidy and cover the same subsidy the dullard said does not exist up for him this year. Femi is a disgrace to legal profession indeed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by Qmerit(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Daywalker1:
why is it that no body want to take responsibility?

would take responsibility if police arrest you for conspiracy in Lagos when fully you know you were in Enugu same day.
I thought we said we re in democracy.
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by Austin4lif: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Samtob90:

Go enrol in a secondary school to learn reading and understanding of a passage and how to provide answers to it
follow him back to school and learn how to construct good sentences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by eph12(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Tonnierichy:

But their governor is not in the news everyday for all the wrong reasons.
Yes he isn't because the opposition is being quiet. Out of fear I don't know. Fayose is because he chose to go against this APC administration and be very vocal about it. By the way who put what in the news? I believe people do and do so with their own sentiment. Also I don't see how relevant their not being in the news is. What you should be asking is if it's true and not if they are in the news.
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by sekundosekundo: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Human Right Lawyer that denied d masses their right of seeing the president's WAEC result. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by seguno2: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2016
There can't be smoke without fire.
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2016
“In any case, state governors cannot be held vicariously liable for the inability of the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces to stem the rising wave of insurgency in the country.” ~ Falana 2014.

It seems everything they said is turning around to hunt them...
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by sekundosekundo: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2016
opius:
Who u epp mr Falana
He helped Buhari (WAEC).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by morereb10: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2016
So he is denying saying that huu? Another lai Muhammade

I hate to even hear people call Mr. Falana a human right activist, he might have been before but honestly, no human right lawyer is a friend to the government.

He is one of the president's lawyers now, abi una no know? Shamelessly defending him on non existing WAEC Cert.

If you are a real human right lawyer, you are in fact an arch enemy of the government because all the government wants to do is to trample upon the rights of it's citizens.

quote me anywhere.
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by refreshrate: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Firefire:

Falana is a disgrace to Human Right lawyers world-wide.

Falana is a disgrace to humans

Falana is a disgrace to what is right

Falana is a disgrace to lawyers

Falana is a disgrace to the world

His mouth is wide for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by Surfboard(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Gani would never had sunk this low!! This falana's actions in the past months have been so irritating!! Imagine him even shamelessly defending Buhari in court for forgery of WAEC certificate!! How are the mighty fallen!!

Maybe he wouldn't have sunk this low, but definitely, some of his opinions would have gone against public sentiment sometimes, especially issues relating to the interpretation of law.
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by kcnwaigbo: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Surfboard:

Maybe he wouldn't have sunk this low, but definitely, some of his opinions would have gone against public sentiment sometimes, especially issues relating to the interpretation of law.

Imagine the fool saying Fayose can be arrested and prosecuted even as Governor!!! Can you imagine that!!! Saying absolute immunity does not exist because he dosesnt like the face of the Governor
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by melejo(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Falana was finished the day he joined other clowns in wig in defence Buhari's certificate
Re: I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2016
allanphash7:
Vagabond lawyer ?

How would you feel if your dad is addressed that way?
Talking about feelings, respect and decorum now? I'm pretty sure were one of those APC supporters that never considered the children of GEJ when hauling insults at him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To Critics: Prove I Am Corrupt Or Shut Up Forever / Whistleblower: FG Pays For Funds Recovered Not Mere Exposure ― Malami's Aide / FG Sets To Rehabilitate Enugu-onitsha Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.