Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want (2685 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Nowadays Most men are Complaining about not having enough sex with there wife? Well then Science tells you your happiness is in your hands, men! Just get busy… cleaning the house! There is no need to carry out a study (but they still did) on this fact: women do most of the house work in marriage. Even the ones who
work as much as men do and those, who earn more than their men do! And another study shows that those couples, who split and equally share the work around the house, have more sex! Can you guess why? Well, here is an interesting fact, men who help out their wives around the house get 40% more sex! For one, you allow your woman to have more free time.

Secondly, she gets less tired and has more vigor and desire to get busy. Thirdly, she feels your love in a practical way. Instead of just saying “I love you”, you show her love by doing things. However, here is a trick: do not try to do the “man's work” around the house and expect more sex. Such gender division kills the idea. Do anything she needs your help with, even if it is the “female” work.

Do the dishes or the laundry, sweep the floors or make the beds. Here is what the experts say: “Today, love is based on shared interests, activities, and emotions. Where difference was once the basis of desire, equality is increasingly becoming erotic.” i will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/simple-trick-on-how-to-get-your-wife-to.html

Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by Cutehector(m): 2:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Importexpert please go and sleep... nairaland will not die if u don't view threads
Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by spyg1(m): 2:46am On Jul 09, 2016
place her on weekly allowance and you are good to go
Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by sinaj(f): 2:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Issorai
Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by agbonkamen(f): 2:54am On Jul 09, 2016
and don't forget to Rob sugar on your joystick to enable her feel the sweetness
Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by BabaAlabi: 3:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Very very stupid post. No further comment.
Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Jealous! all the same you have done just what i ask of thank you dear.
Cutehector:
Importexpert please go and sleep... nairaland will not die if u don't view threads
Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 09, 2016
Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
BabaAlabi:
Very very stupid post. No further comment.
Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 09, 2016
You both will not kill me with laugh all the same love you two
spyg1:
place her on weekly allowance and you are good to go
agbonkamen:
and don't forget to Rob sugar on your joystick to enable her feel the sweetness
Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by twentyk(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2016
I don't think I will ever need trick to have it with mummy oyin..... oyin being the name of our 4th child...so no need for trick kan kan
Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Chysexy:
Jealous! all the same you have done just what i ask of thank you dear.
what did I do
Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by Hollawayn05(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dear Op.. so I Still need tricks to Sleep with my WIFE.
. . I Mean my Own WIFE!!!
you need Jisus dear

1 Like

Re: Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want by Deanny(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hollawayn05:
Dear Op..
so I Still need tricks to Sleep with my WIFE.

I Mean my Own WIFE!!!

you need Jisus dear
sane thing that came to my mjndt

(1) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience / Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.