Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions (26406 Views)

Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by hucienda: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape, how do you do it?

Always ftc on most political threads, tormenting the horde of zombies nonstop. 'Tormentor-in-Chief' cheesy

You no dey tire? Pity dem small na
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by ajalawole(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Zombies, oya over to u people. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Spells(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
princeakins:
wah kinda grammar is that.... shocked

Half baked grin
it is I....nigga ure lost.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Rexyl(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Fayose always in the news... FG will not deliver half measure while he won't take it in full from the FG.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by nintal(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Fayose is nothing but noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Emmysteve(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2016
rabex123:
when he gets to court let him present this clip ad evidence of his innocence...gullible nigerians.
After Aishalliburton travel to US to defend her innocence....
Stupid zombies.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by princeakins(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Spells:
it is I....nigga ure lost.
pathetic nigga
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by babdap: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2016
After two months in Kuje he will wished his diaper wearing mother in Fayose voice never gave birth to him.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by abbeyty(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2016
is that all he got for the state, dancing up and down like headless chicken while his peers are commissioning projects
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2016
I see no reason why people already in government should be playing and fooling around as if they were in the opposition. kiss
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Emmysteve(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2016
shaddoww:
He has 2 years, 1month n 7days left as governor of Ekiti state without d option of another term. Hw exactly is he going to be remembered for n wat legacy will he leave behind? If u know Ekiti before Fayemi n u know Ekiti now, at least u will see d footprints of Fayemi, even in the health sector u will still see d hand of Segun Onich despite his short tenure.
Remember Buhari tenure also ends few months after that of Fayose. Therefore no matter how they intend to persecute him it won't take long before PDP kick out the dullard from power.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by reminize: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Very soon he will dance inside kuje prison
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by yadnus1(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Stockholm Syndrome. That moment that you're assured of two cups of rice at the end of the rally,you will become a mumu when u see ur tormentor.
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by oviexcels(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2016
that's what it gets to when the presidency has resolved to persecute any 1 with an opposition stance. Nigeria is gradually turning into a seasonal movie. oya apc can we have the next epistle
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Emmysteve(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2016
nintal:
Fayose is nothing but noise maker.
Hahaha but I thought zombies claim the man has been silenced by the tyrant in Aso rock?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Spells(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2016
princeakins:
pathetic nigga
i pity u..
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyty:
is that all he got for the state, dancing up and down like headless chicken while his peers are commissioning projects

Can you imagine

I think some people are just born to be in opposition and not in power.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by achieverme(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Cherishing:
A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches.

Hmmm.....Omo òdò àgbà!

O kú u làákàyè grin
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Mzgracie(f): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Emmysteve:
I watched it just now on coretv news and I was like isn't this same man they protested against? Then it occurred to me that it was stage managed by EKITI state APC and sponsored by the tyrant in Aso Rock.

Ayodele Fayose is loved by the real EKITI people whether Buhari like it or not. They can continue to organize their fake protest EKITI people are ready to counter it any day any time.
. Do you stay in Ekiti state? Are you from Ekiti state?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Goddex: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Nice one Fayose. APC and their protesting cohorts can go to hell!

My man Fayose is undaunted even in the face of persecution and propaganda against him. That's how you know a true leader.

Keep on exposing the lies of this dullardic Administration.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by batstan(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2016
masterblogger:
Please what is this government fighting . . .

Seems like they just want to silent all opposition, once you say anything against this government they will send EFCC against you. This is contrary to Jonathan administration.

I won't be suprised if EFCC come for me simply for speakjmg my mind cuz I heard theve started monitoring people's IP address.

Please whoever can reach this people should tell them that Nigerians are hungry and angry. No food, water, LIGHT, security: NOTHING IS WORKING. Though they said Jonathan government was corrupt but we were eaten well.

abegiiii
Of course they ate you.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by achieverme(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
rabex123:
when he gets to court let him present this clip ad evidence of his innocence...gullible nigerians.
You are even more gullible than everyone here.

First take aishalliburton to court then we will take you serious. Take fashola, amechi, babangida, atiku abubakar, et al to court first if you are not bunch of empty oppressors!!!
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by AntiWailer: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Nice one Fayose. APC and their protesting cohorts can go to hell!

My man Fayose is undaunted even in the face of persecution and propaganda against him. That's how you know a true leader.

Keep on exposing the lies of this dullardic Administration.

By dancing ?

Exposes lies of deposits into his account ?

cheesy grin grin

No amount of money paid will make me act /reason this dumb even in movies not to talk of reality
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by PastorOla1: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Faroese is under great pressure now, happy for him time is also running out on him. You don't rule with mouth you rule with performance
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by Qmerit(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2016
u just arranged canopies and call you staff and some hungry youths to come and dance u called it solidarity rally hehehkikihahaha
solidarity my right palm
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by achieverme(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2016
shaddoww:
He has 2 years, 1month n 7days left as governor of Ekiti state without d option of another term. Hw exactly is he going to be remembered for n wat legacy will he leave behind? If u know Ekiti before Fayemi n u know Ekiti now, at least u will see d footprints of Fayemi, even in the health sector u will still see d hand of Segun Onich despite his short tenure.

Of course, we can see the footprint of fayemi, the foreigner-governor! Dont even try selling that your nonsense fayemi here. What has he achieved as a minister? Kindly point it out.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by blackpriest0911: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2016
It's rather unfortunate that people from Ekiti could elect a criminal to govern them
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by piagetskinner(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2016
B like say fayose dey gym
Re: Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions by achieverme(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Proffdada:
It's fun to be an audience to the madman but not good to have him as a relative undecided
He's having a tape rule around his neck because his days as a free man are measured grin

But the days of amechi, fashola, et al is elongated because they are in the apc? Abi? You are dull and gullible. Bunch of empty oppressors!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Raises Alarm Over Imminent Famine In 2017.. / FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan / Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.